MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @scarletspy The same.
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Hi sorry to be a pain but I can't see my name on the weight tracker .. :#

Fixed it, thanks for bringing it to my attention.
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer will we be able to see the Power Ranking sheet again? That was pretty cool & a big incentive to get active!
  • daremightythings
    daremightythings Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    But if I say I live in a bedroom community halfway between Los Angeles and San Diego, and also include a very brief description of my area, that would work.

lol you must live in Temecula/Murrieta/Menifee
  • hawkins410
    Options
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »
    @MissionEnforcer will we be able to see the Power Ranking sheet again? That was pretty cool & a big incentive to get active!
    It's back! :)
  • hawkins410
    Options
    But if I say I live in a bedroom community halfway between Los Angeles and San Diego, and also include a very brief description of my area, that would work.
    lol you must live in Temecula/Murrieta/Menifee
    Nope. ;)
  • 2016summerfun
    2016summerfun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Hi sorry to be a pain but I can't see my name on the weight tracker .. :#

Fixed it, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Thank you :)

• llmg970
    llmg970 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I just added my name to the wait list. Not sure what happened but it has a line through it. Anyway I would love to be back on team 2 as that was my previous team. I will admit that I hadn't check the boards and missed signing up for this.
    I so need this help with accountability right now
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    llmg970 wrote: »
    I just added my name to the wait list. Not sure what happened but it has a line through it. Anyway I would love to be back on team 2 as that was my previous team. I will admit that I hadn't check the boards and missed signing up for this.
    I so need this help with accountability right now

Yeah Laura!! While I hope we don't lose any members, I want you on our team!! :# So glad to see you back in here!!
  • hawkins410
    Options
    llmg970 wrote: »
    I just added my name to the wait list. Not sure what happened but it has a line through it. Anyway I would love to be back on team 2 as that was my previous team.
    The line is just a technical glitch. @MissionEnforcer will fix it later today. So far Team 2 is all present and accounted for. Would you like to join another team if there are any openings, or wait for Team 2 only? Thanks for joining! :smile:
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Do we need to tag Mission Enforcer for water, al challenges? Also, when I introduced myself, I posted the city and state I live in, do I need to also give a description?
    Thanks!
  • hawkins410
    Options
    tuffgirl19 wrote: »
    Do we need to tag Mission Enforcer for water, al challenges? Also, when I introduced myself, I posted the city and state I live in, do I need to also give a description? Thanks!
    No, this week it is only for Challenge #1. Other weeks, it may be a different one. Yes, a brief description of where you live was asked for in the directions. Thank you for asking! :)
  • rusgolden
    rusgolden Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Pt 1. When will Challenge #1 be verified? We have most of our team that has all friend requests accepted and have also introduced ourselves and told about our communities, but still all show red.

Pt. 2. Team 5 has chosen the name Fab Fives... if it is easy to change in the spreadsheet and team thread without throwing things out of whack, that would be great... otherwise, we can just internally. :smile:
  • hawkins410
    edited October 2016
    Options
    rusgolden wrote: »
    Pt 1. When will Challenge #1 be verified? We have most of our team that has all friend requests accepted and have also introduced ourselves and told about our communities, but still all show red.
    @MissionEnforcer is going to start today with the verifications. We wanted to give everyone a chance to find their way to the Team Threads, learn how to tag him, and give our new members a chance to accept friend requests.
    Pt. 2. Team 5 has chosen the name Fab Fives... if it is easy to change in the spreadsheet and team thread without throwing things out of whack, that would be great... otherwise, we can just internally. :smile:
    Changing team names on the spreadsheet and team thread would involve changing approximately 500 links. The Team Name is linked to the Team Roster, which has links to the individual members, which are linked to the spreadsheet, which is linked to the Power Player sheet. I'm not sure if all that is linked to the Weigh-In Sheet, but knowing him, it probably is! So, no. But it is a cool name! :)
  • AshleyMFitness16
    AshleyMFitness16 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    @Meowler: I discussed this with @MissionEnforcer and we agree that this is a water challenge. I specifically chose it for the first week's challenge before the temps drop too low. It looks like Oslo is about 43 F today (not very close to -22.3 C), so as long as you consume your water indoors, you should be fine. As suggested earlier, consuming at least 8 ounces as soon as you wake up will help you get off to a great start! Sorry to disappoint you, and I understand your viewpoint, but a "challenge" is sometimes a "challenge"! :)
    Alrighty @hawkins410 totally get the coffee/tea/soup response, however I've got a teammate asking about flavored water. Specifically unsweetened lemonade, which I'm assuming she means she's putting a lemon in her water - which I'd also assume would be countable? Or even infused water? I have an infuser pitcher and put fruits in the infuser and fill the pitcher, is that countable?
  • Dictorbutt
    Dictorbutt Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    such as "Crystal Lite" or "Tang" ....does that stuff even still exist, or am I really showing my age?? :o

^^ hehe