QUESTIONS & ANSWERS!

Options

Replies

• 2016summerfun
    2016summerfun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    @missionEnforcer : hi it looks like we might of lost Bowlerae from team 5 . messages have been sent and nothing back from her . if its possible could we have her replaced with Rinde99 she's on your waiting list . :) thank you .
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    If Bowlerae doesn't reappear by Sunday cutoff, we'll make the substitution next week. I know she was showing up on your team's thread earlier in the week....
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,298 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer it looks like @KKishaA hasn't hasn't signed into MFP since the 18th plus hasn't answered some messages me and @shauna30 has sent. If she doesn't show up by the cutoff Sunday can she be replaced with@Rigibann on the waiting list too!
  • KKishaA
    KKishaA Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I was at a Life Coach Retreat up north when the Amazing Race started. Sorry for the disconnect. Please replace me with Shauna30.
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    KKishaA wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I was at a Life Coach Retreat up north when the Amazing Race started. Sorry for the disconnect. Please replace me with Shauna30.
    So that means you wish to stay on @Shauna30's team? If so please complete at least Challenge #1 ("Let's Say Hallo in Iceland") and log your 10 points so we know you are an active player and don't replace you. There is a also still time to complete Challenge #2 and log minutes/miles for your team! :)
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,298 Member
    Options
    We still haven't heard from @KKishaA, ugh. I know there's still two hours, hopefully she come through, :)
  • kianaoreilly
    kianaoreilly Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I signed up on the wait list...will you let me know if added or do I need to keep checking back?
  • lynnjano
    lynnjano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    @hawkins410
    Don't mean to be pushy but is Week two posted? Can't find a link anywhere???
  • hawkins410
    Options
    lynnjano wrote: »
    @hawkins410
    Don't mean to be pushy but is Week two posted? Can't find a link anywhere???
    Should be a few more minutes. We aim for 9:00 PDT, but can never predict technical glitches. I will post on each team thread when it becomes an "Announcement". :)
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    Week 2 question - just to clarify, the no ice cream, no cake, no chocolates part was just in jest and/or was only in reference to the late night snacking piece, correct? We are allowed to eat these things, if we choose, so long as it's not after 10 PM or 2+ hours after dinner?? (We are having an ice cream social at work on Friday that I have been looking forward to for months!!)
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    Good morning @MissionEnforcer. Please take a look at Team 5 AKA Fab Fives' spreadsheet. Two of us have posted miles but the total looks off. Thanks!
  • hawkins410
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @lbenson2006: Correct. You may eat the Dracula ice cream, cake, and chocolates, but just not after the two hour after-dinner window and/or after 10:00 P.M.
    @MiamiSeoul: The 195 minutes of exercise that the two of you have logged is automatically calculated into a percent of the 600 points your team receives for reaching the destination. This is why your team total is 56 now instead of 195.
    Great job on getting off to such an early start! :)
  • TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,988 Member
    Options
    For the stair climbing challenge, the stairs in my home are acceptable as well, right? Like I could just climb up and down them until I get to 770? My daughter might think I'm nuts, but that's okay. ;)
  • hawkins410
    Options
    For the stair climbing challenge, the stairs in my home are acceptable as well, right? Like I could just climb up and down them until I get to 770? My daughter might think I'm nuts, but that's okay. ;)
    Definitely!! Just make sure you only count the "up" part. Nuts is good! :)
  • TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,988 Member
    Options
    Up part. Okay, got it! :-D Thank you!
  • hawkins410
    Options
    MzManiak wrote: »
    If we have no stairs, is using a step stool and doing step-ups okay? Might take me a while... but it's that or take the kids to the park and climb up the play place ladder and slide down to climb back up again... :wink: lol
    They both will work, although I think the slide idea sounds more fun! :)
  • rusgolden
    rusgolden Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Let me just say... I have a love/hate reaction to the food challenge this week! :p

Love it because I could use the discipline and this is motivation to not snack.
    Hate it because I still have ice cream in the freezer!! -- well, I guess if I'm good during the week I can splurge a little this weekend! :smiley:
  • starjam25
    starjam25 Posts: 4,725 Member
    Options
    Is it to late for me to join?