QUESTIONS & ANSWERS!

Options

Replies

• hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    A Question for this weeks challenge 3....can we eat back some of our exercise calories?
    Yes! :)
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    Good Answer!! :D
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    OOPS! Somebody (hawkins410), forgot to post that the spreadsheet was back up last night...it's back up!
  • MissionEnforcer
    Options
    So I just tried to look at the spreadsheet and it says I need permission to access it ???? I got into it earlier so I am not understanding the problem.

The spreadsheet locks down every Sunday night at 9:00pm Pacific Time, which is the cutoff for logging. It can't be accessed again until I've had a chance to overwrite it with the new weeks info and "zero" it out (usually between midnight and 2:00am Monday morning). I overwrite the old one instead of putting out a new one to avoid repeat access problems for everyone. It's actually the same spreadsheet each week.
  • MissionEnforcer
    Options
    I saw that in week 3, we are not to put links of videos in threads. For the last 2 weeks, I have picked 1 video to put in my news thread to encourage others who are not in this challenge to try something new. I haven't copied anything else.....just 1 video link. May I still do this?

This only refers to the Challenge videos. We basically just want people to have to view the original "Leg" announcements, as A LOT of work goes into making them.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,329 Member
    Options
    Can somebody send me the link to the new Spreadsheet, sorry I don't see it, :(
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options

It's the same spreadsheet, so same link. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sRqt4GvOnfbAztyZcNaolQQoCAX5SRCZHabOfAKUZec/edit#gid=1025773285
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    MzManiak wrote: »

It's the same spreadsheet, so same link. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sRqt4GvOnfbAztyZcNaolQQoCAX5SRCZHabOfAKUZec/edit#gid=1025773285

Thanks soooo much for some STRANGE reason, I lost it from my docs, :)
  • MzManiak
    Options
    Sooo... just out of curiosity (and not because I'm super competitive or anything..) is there a "winning team" chosen at the end of the challenge?
  • hawkins410
    Options
    Sooo... just out of curiosity (and not because I'm super competitive or anything..) is there a "winning team" chosen at the end of the challenge?
    The totals for each week are automatically added together and calculated into the "Grand Total". At the end of the race, the First, Second, and Third place teams get printable "Medals" (made by @MissionEnforcer) and Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth place teams receive printable "Participant" ribbons. At least that is the way he did it last time! :)
  • MzManiak
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    The totals for each week are automatically added together and calculated into the "Grand Total". At the end of the race, the First, Second, and Third place teams get printable "Medals" (made by @MissionEnforcer) and Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth place teams receive printable "Participant" ribbons. At least that is the way he did it last time! :)

Oh ok, cool. Was wondering if it was most weekly wins, or the total at the end of the challenge, and you answered that also, thanks! :smile:
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Question Rita, posted this on our team thread.
    Rigibann wrote: »
    20 minutes watching videos although movement not too much jiggling plus 10 minutes gentle stretch. Sorry but been advised not to do squats due to injury but hopefully will be on the mend in another week :/

She's in another challenge with me and in that one she was able to opt out. For this challenge that's the only mini one she can't do because of an injury.

Can she compelete something else to replace this challenge! :)
  • mckeon11
    mckeon11 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Good evening @MissionEnforcer for some reason my weights are blank or someone has entered in a wrong weight (twice) on my row- am I doing something wrong? I fixed it tonight but it keeps happening
  • hawkins410
    Options
    Sorry but been advised not to do squats due to injury but hopefully will be on the mend in another week :/
    Although this challenge does not allow "opting out", we may be able to find a modification that will work for you. Please PM me if you would like to explore this route. :)
  • hawkins410
    Options
    mckeon11 wrote: »
    Good evening @MissionEnforcer for some reason my weights are blank or someone has entered in a wrong weight (twice) on my row- am I doing something wrong? I fixed it tonight but it keeps happening
    I just checked and it looks to be in order so hopefully it righted itself. If it is still wonky today, then please PM @MissionEnforcer with the proper numbers. Nice progress, BTW!! :)
  • hawkins410
    edited November 2016
    Options
    CALLING ALL RACERS! DON'T FORGET TO USE THE OPTIONAL WEIGH-IN SHEET IF YOU'D LIKE!

You can find it under the "Weight Track" Tab on the regular spreadsheet.
    Don't worry if you didn't start during Week One, it will still work for you!

B)
  • rusgolden
    rusgolden Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Sorry but been advised not to do squats due to injury but hopefully will be on the mend in another week :/
    Although this challenge does not allow "opting out", we may be able to find a modification that will work for you. Please PM me if you would like to explore this route. :)

I was thinking that in the past we have been able to make modifications on these physical challenges if someone had an injury, but maybe that was just for the videos. We have someone on our team with knee problems and she is struggling to get through the challenge... so, if there is a modification she could do, that would be great. TIA
  • hawkins410
    Options
    rusgolden wrote: »
    I was thinking that in the past we have been able to make modifications on these physical challenges if someone had an injury, but maybe that was just for the videos. We have someone on our team with knee problems and she is struggling to get through the challenge... so, if there is a modification she could do, that would be great. TIA
    Please have her PM me and we will work together to find a modification for the challenge she is having trouble with.
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else having a problem in loading the spreadsheet - every time I try I get a message saying oops something has gone wrong?????