QUESTIONS & ANSWERS!

Options

Replies

• hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    Rigibann wrote: »
    Is anyone else having a problem in loading the spreadsheet - every time I try I get a message saying oops something has gone wrong?????
    I just checked and am able to access it from both my Android and my desk computer. You might want to check again and then message @MissionEnforcer if the problem continues.
  • BJerzy
    BJerzy Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer I am now unable to access the spreadsheet. Help please!
  • rusgolden
    rusgolden Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    BJerzy wrote: »
    @MissionEnforcer I am now unable to access the spreadsheet. Help please!

For some reason it seems to have disappeared from my google drive, so had to go back to the spreadsheet link. After that, it seems to work fine... https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sRqt4GvOnfbAztyZcNaolQQoCAX5SRCZHabOfAKUZec/edit#gid=285323995
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    If anyone else is having trouble with the spreadsheet, send me your G-Mail address (ex: username@gmail.com), and I will add you for direct access. Send it to me via MFP mail, which is found under "MY HOME", at the top of the page.
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I haven't been tracking my food for a while, other than for challenges when the need arises. I've just been eating to maintain while working on a recomp. I started logging my food for this challenge, and realized I still had my calorie goal at a "cut level" of 1400. I changed it to maintenance on Monday. If I stay under that for 5 days, is that alright? I'm still struggling because of all of the Day of the Dead festivities which actually last for 3 days.
  • hawkins410
    Options
    @MzManiak: This is only a 5 day challenge, so as long as you are under today through Sunday night you will meet the challenge requirement.
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Do I have to log my food in MFP for this challenge? I do not track my calories using MFP. I just use paper and pen and throw it away at the end of the day. Wouldn't even remember exactly what I had yesterday but know I was under my goal. Thanks
  • hawkins410
    Options
    Do I have to log my food in MFP for this challenge? I do not track my calories using MFP. I just use paper and pen and throw it away at the end of the day. Wouldn't even remember exactly what I had yesterday but know I was under my goal. Thanks
    No, we didn't make it a requirement. If it works for you, it works for @MissionEnforcer! :)
  • BJerzy
    BJerzy Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    OMG @MissionEnforcer you're so cool. Does that say "Amazing Race Fall Fun" in Japanese?? Has this been happening for a while and I'm only now realizing this?
  • MissionEnforcer
    Options
    This is actually day 2, and I have changed the message twice. Thanks for noticing!
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I liked the message yesterday, but clearly today's message is even better ;)

I have to also say I am in awe of @MissionEnforcer's mad "skillz" with the spreadsheet. I'm pretty good, but you have me beat by a long shot...I'm taking notes though, and learning a few tricks from you!
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    Me too! Our moderators rock!
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    This is actually day 2, and I have changed the message twice. Thanks for noticing!

Am I blind?! I'm not seeing what you guys are referring to. I don't want to miss out on viewing more of your awesomeness!!
  • hawkins410
    Options
    Am I blind?! I'm not seeing what you guys are referring to. I don't want to miss out on viewing more of your awesomeness!!
    He has a message in Japanese on the spreadsheet with the running totals. Every so often he changes the message. :)
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    He has a message in Japanese on the spreadsheet with the running totals. Every so often he changes the message. :)

I see it now!! Lol. Guess I'm trying not to look at the totals page so much lately. :'( lol.
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    And today's note was just what I needed :D
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for this challenge! You guys rock! So many little details & so much fun :)
  • KatKat1209
    KatKat1209 Posts: 229 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer just saw that Team5's @biketheworld challenge no. 2 are not counted in the spreadsheet
  • MissionEnforcer
    edited November 2016
    Options
    KatKat1209 wrote: »
    @MissionEnforcer just saw that Team5's @biketheworld challenge no. 2 are not counted in the spreadsheet

It's counted. I have a copy from shortly before I shut the sheet down, and it was fine there. Not sure what happened to it...Thanks for pointing it out.
  • rusgolden
    rusgolden Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Two questions on the color chart challenge:
    1. The list of foods in the provided chart is not a comprehensive list (as you noted), so just verifying that we are able to choose other foods not listed if we know what color on the food color chart they would go on, correct?
    2. How much of each "food" needs to be consumed to count? I wasn't sure if it was a full serving or not or if cucumber and raisins on a salad for instance would count as 2 colors.