Replies

• isntittime
    isntittime Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Nov 29

Me 14
    Binge 1
    BF 14

Weighed today and gained a lb! Even though I've been good. Not EXCELLENT like the week before but Good. Gaining frustrated me and one slip led to another!! :(
  • hillmike56
    hillmike56 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Nov 30

Me: 4
    Binge: 0

Streak: 4
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Nov 29

Me: 25
    the B: 4
    DBF: 13
  • melsouth1972
    melsouth1972 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Streak 15 days
  • mae918
    mae918 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Me: 29
    Binge: 1
    Binge-free: 7
  • isntittime
    Options
    Nov 30

Me 14
    Binge 2 days in a row
    BF 14

Tomorrow is a new month and the candy intended for Christmas stockings is now eaten. Can't have it in the house!
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Nov 30

Me: 26
    The B: 4
    DBF: 14

Mychoices7, I completely understand --even if you know all the reasons for weight stalls and weight fluctuations and just plain inexplicable numbers on the scale -- when you see a number you're not expecting, it can be disheartening. It doesn't matter that you know that you haven't truly gained a pound of fat. It doesn't matter that it's water weight or food weight or a scale that needs a new battery. It's still an up number when you expected a down one. That said....hang in there. Let your inner stubbornness kick in! Tomorrow IS a new month.
  • isntittime
    Options
    Nevadaden wrote: »
    Nov 30

Me: 26
    The B: 4
    DBF: 14

Mychoices7, I completely understand --even if you know all the reasons for weight stalls and weight fluctuations and just plain inexplicable numbers on the scale -- when you see a number you're not expecting, it can be disheartening. It doesn't matter that you know that you haven't truly gained a pound of fat. It doesn't matter that it's water weight or food weight or a scale that needs a new battery. It's still an up number when you expected a down one. That said....hang in there. Let your inner stubbornness kick in! Tomorrow IS a new month.

Thank YOU Nevadaden!!! Yes a new day. .a new month!!! Letting go of what I just did for 2 days!!! I made it real weight!! But it's a journey and on here planning my day now. . Thanks for your understanding and encouragement!! :)