TEAM SIX

Options

Replies

• PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Six pack ! Love it. I managed to do the videos yesterday. Under calories for day 3 yesterday. Today, 60 minutes at the gym and decided to skip the chocolate festival. Too much temptation.
  • TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,988 Member
    Options
    I loved those dance videos! I am in agreement that the second one is the most fun of them all! :smile: All I have left to complete is 3.1 mile walk outside, and I will do that tomorrow. I'm hoping my family will come with me, but I'm not counting on it. Lol! :lol: Will have to try and be finished before the super bowl starts!

Hope y'all have a great weekend! :smiley:
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Rigibann wrote: »
    Like the name of a team but must say I certainly don't look or feel sexy!! :D To throw in another choice. although I am not at all creative, how about SixPack

That name is awesome!
  • Tiffany7711
    Tiffany7711 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    ez5q1lh66t9v.jpg

I've found six pack for us, lol. Kind of young for me though, lol

Yummy!
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,237 Member
    Options
    I am sorry, but I didn't manage the food challenge this week :(
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    Sorry but neither did I :'(
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    I am having a slow day .. 28 mins so far, not sure if I will make more , but 5/7 days within my cals, barely squeaking by with 5 being today.

No worries .. @Maalea and @Rigibann!!
  • azsundancer
    Options
    Oops correction.. 26 mins.

Enjoy the game for those watching!!
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    Lesson learned for the next time we have a hike challenge of any kind, spread it out throughout the week if that's allowed! (Which it was this week) I am not going to make the hiking challenge today. I'm sorry team. :disappointed: I know that the challenges are super important, so I will do better next week! I will try and get in some more exercises minutes during the game(I have some Bodyweight exercises planned) and I'll post the total before the sheet closes.
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I wasn't very good at keeping under my calorie goal. I have gotten so used to eating my allotted calories!!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,301 Member
    Options
    Lesson learned for the next time we have a hike challenge of any kind, spread it out throughout the week if that's allowed! (Which it was this week) I am not going to make the hiking challenge today. I'm sorry team. :disappointed: I know that the challenges are super important, so I will do better next week! I will try and get in some more exercises minutes during the game(I have some Bodyweight exercises planned) and I'll post the total before the sheet closes.

The challenges are important but sometimes things come up, especially this time of the year. Team Sixpack Six is doing awesome. Next week WILL be OUR week.

Hopefully, @SweatsOnSunday will get at least one or two challenges logged in.

• MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    iu9mr51y79iy.jpg
  • starjam25
    starjam25 Posts: 4,725 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    OMG!!! Did I miss what time we had until Sunday night to post our minutes??? I thought I had until the end of the day Sunday... I had 260 minutes I was going to add right now... OH NO!! I'm so mad at me.... I'm sorry everyone... Edit: I just noticed it's 9pm.... Won't happen again...
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    WEEK THREE DESTINATION IS UP AND RUNNING!
    SPREADSHEET TO FOLLOW SOON!
    HAPPY RACING!

:)
  • azsundancer
    Options
    iu9mr51y79iy.jpg

~~~>>>**We are doing awesome... congratulations fellow Six packers**<<<~~~
  • PhedraJD
    Options
    Good morning Six Pack! We had an excellent week last week. I am proud of everyone for working so hard towards our fitness and a healthier us. Yes, it is a little disappointing if we miss a challenge, however, real life is real life and each and everyone of us understands that. :) The most important part of this challenge is to help keep us on the road to our desired goals. We have such a great team!

I am excited to visit Australia, looks so beautiful. I think Hawkins is dreaming of fun in the sun.

Speaking from experience guys, start those steps earlier rather than later. :)

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I sure did. I managed to stay under calories for the 5 days which was really hard, and the challenge was needed. Glad we are doing it again this week. I snuck off to the gym on Saturday, and did roller skating on Sunday! Looks like I am getting addicted to roller skating.
  • azsundancer
    Options
    starjam25 wrote: »
    OMG!!! Did I miss what time we had until Sunday night to post our minutes??? I thought I had until the end of the day Sunday... I had 260 minutes I was going to add right now... OH NO!! I'm so mad at me.... I'm sorry everyone... Edit: I just noticed it's 9pm.... Won't happen again...

I will try to remind you.. by pm this Sat/ Sun.
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    So excited for this week! I'll admit that I am afraid of heights, but that bridge looks amazing! I would definitely want to go up it if I ever was blessed to visit Australia. :smiley:

I'm pumped to have a stair challenge! Last race, the stair challenges really worked my booty, so I am thankful for the motivation again!! I use the stairs in my house for this challenge and one thing I found helpful was to put a sticky note with a pencil by the stairs so that I could tally mark the flights and then add them up. That way I wasn't constantly counting. Lol! I'm also an avid reader and have found these stair challenges to be a great time to listen to some of my favorite audio books. I'm definitely looking forward to the "climb" this week! :smiley:

• TrkyVic0327
    Options
    jdelaroy wrote: »

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I sure did. I managed to stay under calories for the 5 days which was really hard, and the challenge was needed. Glad we are doing it again this week. I snuck off to the gym on Saturday, and did roller skating on Sunday! Looks like I am getting addicted to roller skating.

That's awesome! You burn a lot of calories and you're doing something super fun! I love to roller skate too! We bought roller blades as a family last year, and I can't wait to try them out when the weather gets nice!

• PhedraJD
    Options
    @TrkyVic0327 I love the idea of the sticky note/tally. I usually do the stairs while I am at work. However, I am trying to run a 5k in March. So I have been using my lunch time to run/walk. If my BF wasn't working so much I would have him take me to the Red Rocks Amphitheater for the stairs. Is is one of the greatest places for concerts and open to the public when there is no events scheduled. The running of the stairs (380 of them) is a thing in CO. Lots of people do it for exercise and on September 11 they do a day of remembrance and everyone does the stairs equal to the amount of the stairs in the World Trade Centers in honor of all the emergency personal and those who died that day. I would love to actually be able to do that this year.