TEAM SIX

Options

Replies

• TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,995 Member
    Options
    Hey Sixpack!

Okay, so I got a lot more finished today than I originally planned! So excited to be getting more active every day! :smiley:

Challenge 1: 420/1332 steps

Challenge 2:Have not done the Fitness Blender Balance Videos yet, but I watched it and wrote down all the moves so I can do it at my own pace and also with music, because as much as I love fitness blender videos, that one was a little dry and had me yawning. So, I am familiar with the moves now and know how many each side to complete them on my own twice through. I'm assuming it's okay to do this. If not let me know, and I will go through the video twice.

Challenge 3: Day one completed of staying under NET calorie goal. I actually didn't eat back any of my exercise calories today, which was a first one for me in awhile.

Exercise minutes: I also went for a tremendously long walk with the family today at the mall, pausing my watch whenever we entered stores and resuming when we got back to the non-stop walking parts. It felt good to stretch my legs today. I also got in a DARBEE workout and danced with the munchkin during breaks for school.

Today did not feel like a normal Monday for me, which is a good thing! Hope y'all rocked today as well! If not, there's always tomorrow! <3:smiley:

• LongaVitaSana
    LongaVitaSana Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Challenge 1 - I reckon I'll try to do the Kokoda track memorial trial (1000 steps) on the weekend. I'll check the weather forecast and try to do it when it is not too hot. Otherwise I'll be knackered

https://visitdandenongranges.com.au/1000-steps

Challenge 2 - I'll do these one night this week. I'm flat out like a lizard drinking this week at work
    Challenge 3 - Today will be my second day under if I can keep away from the tucker box

Good luck all. She'll be right mate wink:
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    Hi Sixpackers

What a great challenge this week and as usual the information put together by our leaders is fantastic - I must put a visit here on my bucket list!

Challenge 1 - steps for Monday 210/1332 lots of footsteps but not much climbing!)
    Challenge 3 - this could be tough as it is my son's and my birthday this week, but day 1 done!

Silly question but - can anyone tell me whether foodwise Sunday counts at the end of our week or the beginning?

Challenge 2 - on my 'to do' list
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @scrapbookingtm Holy moly Girl! That is fantastic. There is no way I could get all those steps done in one go. Great job! Don’t forget to log those challenge points.

@grandmajackie great job on planning ahead. Your minutes were amazing for yesterday. Oh man, I just want to scoop that little guy up and hold him tight in a big comfy bed. So adorable!

@starjam25 Great start though! Still more stairs than I got yesterday.
    @trkyvic0327 What a fantastic, and active day. I was lying in bed with the BF, and remarked to him “that I have been active for at least the last 5 days.

@longavitasana That means you are hosting drinks at the end of the week. I love the vernacular, and that you have a plan to get your challenges done.

@rigibann What a great start to your challenges. I believe you can count this upcoming Sunday for the food challenge, but not last Sunday. Happy Birthday to you and your son. (Birthday cake has no calories if it is your birthday right? I wish.)

Six Pack, what a great start to the week. I see a lot of you haven't put your time in for yesterday. Please do not forget to log your times. If you are having problems, or won't be logging for a few days please send me a message. If you did no exercise mark a 0 please. This helps me keep track and know if I need to find a replacement. (not something I want to have to do.)

• PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I had a great day yesterday! I got 82 minutes of walking/running and stairs in. I managed 276 stairs and I stayed under calories! Woo hoo!
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    jdelaroy wrote: »
    I had a great day yesterday! I got 82 minutes of walking/running and stairs in. I managed 276 stairs and I stayed under calories! Woo hoo!

That's a fantastic day! :smiley:
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,297 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I am just glad that we may count the stairs going down too :)

And I just deposited a checklist besides my staircase... Thanks for the suggestion!
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Maalea wrote: »
    I am just glad that we may count the stairs going down too :)

I just saw that too. :)
  • azsundancer
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I like that everyone is listing their challenge totals for the day! I think it will help me be more mindful and stay on track. Thanks for the idea @TrkyVic0327!

Challenge 1 0/ 1332 steps

Challenge 2 FB video 0

Challenge 3 Under cals 1/5 days

Total mins/ miles

Monday 106

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

* Did I log in my mins/ points for M yes, T_, W_, T_, F_, S_, S_

• TrkyVic0327
    Options
    Oooooo! Yours is all organized and pretty! I'm going to have to steal your format! Lol! :smiley:
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,297 Member
    Options
    I have 600 stairs so far, and did the balance video once. And so far, one day under my calorie limit. :)
  • starjam25
    starjam25 Posts: 4,725 Member
    Options
    @BeLLe_60 Wow, that looks so nice! I have my little spreadsheet but it sure doesn't look that good!
  • starjam25
    Options
    @maalea great job on 600 stairs so far!!! Not much more to do!
  • starjam25
    Options
    I got in another 310 steps this morning, so I'm up to... I'm up to 625!!! Almost half done!!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,372 Member
    Options
    Wow, @BeLLe_60 love your format!
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    For fun! Who wants to join me? (You don't have to repeat 2x) Do it once and see how you feel! :smiley:

20nd65upnght.png
  • azsundancer
    Options
    To all that commented.. Thank you! :) I am sharing, please feel free to add any additions you want that will be helpful to you and our team.

The only thing I can see is " Week 3" needs to be added. And maybe some bold?

And of couse some mins/ miles/ challenge completed ... completed. ;)

• azsundancer
    Options
    Maalea wrote: »
    starjam25 wrote: »
    @maalea great job on 600 stairs so far!!! Not much more to do!

I walked up and down the stairs in my flat 15 times this evening - then I crawled into my bedroom... ;)

:) Great job!