Erin's OMAD Diary

Replies

• Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    Tough to lose weight while on prednisone. You would be doing well if you managed to maintain.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Hang tough! It will pass.
  • EVP_NZ
    EVP_NZ Posts: 117 Member
    Hi guys. Still hanging on here. Still on Prednisone and antibiotics. Eating breakfast and dinner currently until Friday, when the Prednisone stops. Then watch me OMAD!

Hubby is back home, thankfully, so I've got my partner in crime if something falls over when I'm teaching (e.g. Our kid getting sick or something) That's a huge thing when your family is in another hemisphere.

Work colleagues are straightening up and not leaving me out to dry quite so much, so it's been heartening. In daily floods of tears last week, but I have a tentative feeling I just might survive this one.

Thanks, fam, for having my back here. The support has been invaluable.
  • leveejohn
    leveejohn Posts: 346 Member
    You have this. Don't beat your body up by meds/healing AND work stress AND OMAD. OMAD will be still be there when the storm passes. So will we :)
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Really hope you have a better week!
  • blambo61
    Take care!
  • KetoKaHee
    KetoKaHee Posts: 270 Member
    Just checking in to see how you are doing? I hope you are on your way back to recovery!!
  • EVP_NZ
    That's so sweet @KetoKaHee. Yeah, still on antibiotics. Started intermittent fasting again today (16/8). Will do that the rest of the week. Then 18/6, then 20/4, and back to OMAD. Been a long process. Thanks so much for asking.
  • KetoKaHee
    Glad that you are slowly getting back to where you want to be. You have been missed!!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Hoping your off those antibiotics soon and yes you are missed o:)
  • leveejohn
    Come back soon!!!
  • blambo61
    Good plan!
  • EVP_NZ
    Hi all. Still here, but I'm afraid I'm not the brightest ray of sunshine. Off all meds as of yesterday, but still coughing gunk up. 5 weeks of being sick. My new job... well, let's just say the daily tears are back. I'm stressed.

What happy things can I say? My husband and son continue to be the best things ever. You guys are still awesome, just quietly kicking *kitten* and taking names. I'm OMADing off and on as I can. OMAD Tuesday and Wednesday and today (Friday). I'll try for more consistency over the coming weeks.

Man, am I ready to kick March to the curb! (Kerb--depending on where you are in the world. ;)

How are all y'all?
  • EVP_NZ
    Kicking kitten? Ha? Nice autocorrect keeping things wholesome.
  • KetoKaHee
    We are missing you but glad to see that you are fighting your way back. Being sick for 5 weeks and a stressful job! EKkkk...cry your eyes out as much as you want. But you know it will get better. It always does. These challenges make us stronger in the end even though it doesn't seem like it at the time! March is almost over and April is going to be kick a_ _ for you!! You just wait and see missy! Doing OMAD 3 times a week is a huge success with all you have going on! Bravo!!
  • blambo61
    Hang tough and make sure you get enough sleep!
  • leveejohn
    We'll be here when you're ready. It's not a race.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I'm happy you're finally off the meds and sorry you're having such stress from work :( Hoping things start getting better for you soon o:)
  • Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    Moving to a new country is so stressful! I moved to NZ twice. First when I was 18 then again at 22. The first migration at 18 was tough! But I can appreciate that experience now I am living in Brisbane. :)
  • EVP_NZ
    Hi guys. I've fallen over and have gone off keto and started bingeing due to stress. I need help please. I need to get back on the OMAD wagon. I won't eat anymore today, but need accountability to help me with that. I'm a hot mess. Help!