Erin's OMAD Diary

Options

Replies

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    It doesn't have to be perfect to work, you got this :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    One day at a time is definitely the key... And as you know it only gets easier, you got this babe!
  • EVP_NZ
    EVP_NZ Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Day 2 a bit harder as it's cold and rainy. Jet lag must be improving, but still feeling really low. Just trying to get back on track. It will be nice when my husband gets home (he's still traveling for work).

How are you all?
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Was about 10 C (50F) when I started work this morning, has warmed up to 13 now, but at least it's sunny. Cold and rainy is the worst.... I definitely feel like eating more to warm up on those days!
  • EVP_NZ
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »
    Was about 10 C (50F) when I started work this morning, has warmed up to 13 now....

Ah! I detect another Southern Hemisphere resident. :) I'm so over winter and I missed out a whole month of it, so I oughtn't complain. You're in Brisbane? I lived there 5 years--best city on earth.
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Yup Brisbane (by way of Canada, then the UK, staying here now!). I am a bit worried about the weather - it's supposed to get up to 27/28 by the end of the week. Hoping that's not the end of winter and a pre-cursor to a hellish hot humid summer! Brisbane would be the best city on earth if I could leave from Nov - Feb every year! Maybe come to NZ for those months... I used to love the heat but I find the older I get, the harder it is to take. Hopefully losing this weight will make it easier though.

Where are you in NZ? I love NZ, so pretty. Very soon I want to rent a camper down there and drive around the islands. Have only spent a bit of time in Auckland and driving around that area, so much more to see.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    I wish! Here in Michigan it's been about 80 to 85 but all humidity, last week there was literally six inches of rain in one day... Not fun
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Humidity is the killer for sure!
  • jvcinv
    jvcinv Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I wish! Here in Michigan it's been about 80 to 85 but all humidity, last week there was literally six inches of rain in one day... Not fun
    Hoping for no rain when I tour through there starting Friday. I'll be in Manistee, Traverse City, and over by Grayling, then probably down to Detroit suburbs on Monday.

• mistymeadows2005
    edited August 2017
    Options
    If you float near me lemme know!
  • jvcinv
    Options
    Ok will do. What part of the state are you from?
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    jvcinv wrote: »

Live in New Baltimore work in troy
  • EVP_NZ
    Options
    I'm just outside of Palmerston North, in the lower north island of New Zealand. We're a couple hours north of Wellington. I'm jetlagged as hell, but NZ is a nice calm place to raise a family.
  • EVP_NZ
    Options
    I had my one meal a bit early. 3 PM is my danger time. Got to come up with workarounds. Any suggestions?
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Coconut oil or exercise. Grin and bear it!
  • barbheart
    barbheart Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Reading your thread first time! Keto and Omad is a great combo for those who are into it no doubt!!! but I do understand an ice cream is an icecream!!! LOL!
    Good luck on your job pursuit with creative writing sounds awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • jvcinv
    Options

Oh I remember now someone saying they live in New Baltimore but I didn't remember who.
    True fact, I lived in New Baltimore from 1988 to 1997.

• mistymeadows2005
    Options

Oh I remember now someone saying they live in New Baltimore but I didn't remember who.
    True fact, I lived in New Baltimore from 1988 to 1997.

Niceeeeeeeeee! Just moved there, but liking it so far!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    EVP_NZ wrote: »
    I had my one meal a bit early. 3 PM is my danger time. Got to come up with workarounds. Any suggestions?

3 - 4pm is my hardest time too. We go for a walk at 3 now and when we get back I just try to stay out of the kitchen. If I have a good book to read, it's easy, if I don't, it's freaking HARD. Especially as my partner HAS to have a snack when we get home from our walk.
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    I love reading y'alls updates, just FYI. :)