Sandy's OMAD Journal

Options

Replies

• minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    I had a similar meal fail last night - we ordered pizza and it was horrible. But we had no other food so ate (lots of) it anyway... I really could have done with some lovely (tingly) s'mores!!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »
    I had a similar meal fail last night - we ordered pizza and it was horrible. But we had no other food so ate (lots of) it anyway... I really could have done with some lovely (tingly) s'mores!!

Oh man, that sucks! If I could have sent you S'more I would have! Lol

I just ordered a pizza, it's on the way now. Can't remember the last time I had a bad order from Dominoes so I'm hoping it's as yummy as always. :)

• ArizonaToast
    ArizonaToast Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your pizza!
  • barbheart
    barbheart Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    boy I get angry when I fail preparing or choosing something for my OMAD LOL!:..
    a one time shot ... makes me think of our ancestors hunting with arrows and having a one time shot too...

Sandy congrats for your inch loss!!! amazing!!!
  • gomissfitnes
    gomissfitnes Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Yay! Muscles! So nice to hear you excited and motivated by your own progress. That's a good feeling!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    barbheart wrote: »
    a one time shot ... makes me think of our ancestors hunting with arrows and having a one time shot too...

Ha! That's awesome... Like if they had hoped to hit that nice juicy wild pig and all they managed was the skinny mangy rabbit that hopped in front of the pig...

• wsandy8512
    Options

Lmao, perfect analogy! That's what the whole day felt life. I jinxed myself saying I can't remember the last time I had a bad pizza from Dominoes... it tasted like cardboard, ugh!

And, thanks, I'm thrilled with shed inches :)
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Yay! Muscles! So nice to hear you excited and motivated by your own progress. That's a good feeling!

It sure is, Melissa, thanks :)

• wsandy8512
    Options

Ha! That's awesome... Like if they had hoped to hit that nice juicy wild pig and all they managed was the skinny mangy rabbit that hopped in front of the pig...

Truth!!! :smiley:

• wsandy8512
    Options
    @ArizonaToast, thanks, I wish I could say that I did. Oh well, homemade for the win next time. :)
  • minigrrll
    Options
    That's exactly what we decided - homemade from now on!!
  • mikseyniha
    mikseyniha Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Way to go Sandy! Congratulations on the loss!
    And on your failed meal, it must have been such a disappointment. Nevermind, time to plan your next amazing meal :smiley:
  • barbheart
    barbheart Posts: 433 Member
    Options

hahahah @minigrrl you´re funny to the bones!
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    @barbheart I agree, and you are too! :)
  • wsandy8512
    edited July 2017
    Options
    After reading The Complete Guide to Fasting, to help along my cholesterol reduction, I've decided to try some extended fasting. I'm now 38 of 72 hours, all is going well even though I woke super early today. I've already done a HIIT workout, and then headed to the park for an interval walk/sprint. I was moving along pretty well, smiling, looking at the ground so I don't trip and then.... SCREECH!!!!! Yeah, came across this little gent or lady, and I don't know my snakes. Our park is on the bay and we have water moccasins down here so I figured better safe than sorry, I'm such a chicken *kitten*! Haha
    9id0f0zat2rh.jpg
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    mikseyniha wrote: »
    Way to go Sandy! Congratulations on the loss!
    And on your failed meal, it must have been such a disappointment. Nevermind, time to plan your next amazing meal :smiley:

Thank you, Niha, and that's right, time to plan next meal, which I already have. Going to break a 72 hour fast with a friend on Tuesday evening at a hibachi grill. :-)

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I would have screamed and ran if I would have seen that snake :# Good luck with your extended fast :)
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    I would have screamed and ran if I would have seen that snake :# Good luck with your extended fast :)

Lol, I almost did. I was scared still though. I should get to know my snakes, honestly. I've read that baby water moccasins deliver more venom than adults because they keep attacking, so I just froze and saw he was being still, took out my phone and zoomed in for a pic.

And thanks, day 1 was easy, today is only harder because I got up so early. Hunger pangs not really there, so that's good. :)
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I have tried the turkey sausage, and it really can't compare you have had the real thing.
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    I have tried the turkey sausage, and it really can't compare you have had the real thing.

Exactly! Lol. Maybe if I had been prepared for it? Nah, full fat non-poultry version is the bestest!