Sandy's OMAD Journal

Options

Replies

• kokonani
    kokonani Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Your meal photos look amazing! Can I come over for dinner? :)
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    @brendagaudette, perfect drink when I won't get any action for a month since the hubby is back offshore. Lolol

Seriously, the avocado makes it so thick and creamy. My Vitamix takes credit as well though :)

:D

I still haven't tried avocados but this makes me want to :p

WOMAN! Get ON it! Don't make me BRING you one :p

Lmao, you'd have to make Brenda something fantastic to get her to try it. I'd totally bring her my smoothie if possible. Haha
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    kokonani wrote: »
    Your meal photos look amazing! Can I come over for dinner? :)

Lol, sure! Come on over!

It really was great, thank you :)
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    I think the double counting thing is definitely a sign that the Apple watch should be yours!!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    @brendagaudette, perfect drink when I won't get any action for a month since the hubby is back offshore. Lolol

Seriously, the avocado makes it so thick and creamy. My Vitamix takes credit as well though :)

:D

I still haven't tried avocados but this makes me want to :p

WOMAN! Get ON it! Don't make me BRING you one :p

Lmao, you'd have to make Brenda something fantastic to get her to try it. I'd totally bring her my smoothie if possible. Haha

Girls I live in N.H. :D
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Orgasm in a glass sounds AMAZING!!! I'm definitely going to try that recipe out!
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »
    I think the double counting thing is definitely a sign that the Apple watch should be yours!!

Agreed! Lol

• wsandy8512
    Options

Girls I live in N.H. :D

Hmmm, may have to head to the NE this Fall! :smiley:
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    brittdee88 wrote: »
    Orgasm in a glass sounds AMAZING!!! I'm definitely going to try that recipe out!

I think you'd love it. I meant carob powder, not cacao powder--if there is such a thing. Lol. I used 1 whole banana, six strawberries, 1 tbsp each of the powder and peanut butter, half an avocado, and some crushed ice. If you try it, let me know if you like it :)

• wsandy8512
    Options
    I'm a happy camper today, not only did I shed 3.5 pounds (just .1 shy of having lost all of last week's gain), but I have axed another inch off my bust and a 1/2 inch off of my thighs. My totals are now -40.7 pounds and -19 inches rid overall.

Life is so amazingly good!! :smiley:

dfftb2kz7iyc.png
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Way to go Sandy!
  • wsandy8512
    edited July 2017
    Options
    @blambo61 thank you. I think I'm even happier about the inches than the pounds because those came off even though I'm not back to my June 23rd weight of 183.6. July was a crazy weird month for me, and I'm perfectly fine with that, I'm heading back down now. :-) I think the inches are due to HIIT strength training, personally, plus I've been planking for a couple of months a few times a week. :-)
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    NICE WORK SANDY!!! You're right back on par! And it sounds like you're going back to the norm for your eating schedule, and relaxing a little bit which makes me happy <3 If it's not fun, it's not worth it! :) Keep it up, pretty lady <3
  • jvcinv
    jvcinv Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Back on track, good for you Sandy.
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I think it is awesome that you lost all the non-cig gain! I am proud of you!
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Awesome loss Sandy You are doing Excellent :):):)
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!

Planking - that is serious stuff - i used to be a planking machine, sigh... Now, I keep thinking I should start with the planks again. And for some reason the thinking about it hasn't done much for my abs, can't figure out why! :-P
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    @minigrrll, I really love it. Each time I try to go a little longer. I can't hardly stand waiting until my belly goes down more and more, I can feel the muscles. Lol

• wsandy8512
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Well, I had a meal flop today. I bought sauerkraut and polish sausage, mouth all watering for it, made a couple of ears of corn on the cob. I bit into the sausage and, instantly, something was off. I then took another bite, same odd taste. I then bit into my corn, horrible! Then the sauerkraut. This is one of my favorite meals and I haven't had it in forever since no one else here likes it. Anyway, I went and looked at the package... turkey polish sausage, low fat. No wonder it was disgusting! The taste infected my buds for everything else on the plate. Apparently I grabbed the sausage without looking closely at the package. :(

I was sad and walking around all pathetic on my way to the kitchen with the plate. I looked on the counter, there was a bag so I talk to myself in my own head, "Brooke and Garrett's bag of goodies they didn't put up from their cancelled camping trip. Guess I'll put the stuff away for them. Oh, hello there marshmallows! Hey Graham Crackers! You are looking fine Mr. Hershey Bar, you dark and twisted hunk of chocolate, you! I haven't had you guys for a threesome in forever..." I only made one S'more and I am stuffed. This may be TMI, but I think I let out a squeal and felt a tingle, you know... :blush: