• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    14 from the ex bike.

exercise.png
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Thank you Dave and Janet for your dedication to this site. Wish I could give each of you a great big hug for your time.
    May 1: Adding 13.5 miles of walking and 8 miles and cycling 5.5 miles
    TTD: 13.5 miles

exercise.png

• lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    2.28 miles.

exercise.png

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,390 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    5/1 11 miles

As of 5/1 11 miles of 200 miles

exercise.png
  • belle_74
    belle_74 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    ... started off the month with a 5 mile run in glorious (very unusual for here :) ) sunshine ☀️ this morning!

exercise.png
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Started May with 2 miles. I'm planning to get outside in a few minutes but we have high winds coming in soon. I may chance it, it's not likely I'll blow away in the wind. :D

exercise.png

• Libi_KK
    Libi_KK Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Thank you Dave & Janet for running the challenge again. Good Luck Everyone!

I would like to be marked down for another 50 miles.
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,157 Member
    Options
    Adding 1 mile in pre class walking, then a running warmup (for a danged muscle class :angry: )

exercise.png

• Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Put me down for 50 miles bike / walk ........ I'm giving in , since I never make the 75 miles goal... maybe I'll actually make goal a few times lol
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    May. : 160 m running, purposeful walking, cycling and possibly some swimming

Hoping to match my 77 running miles. It's also time to get the bike off its shelf and do some road cycling (not big miles, but what I call 'shopping miles').

Adding to the shoutout - thank you Dave and Janet for all your hard work keeping the challenge going and giving us the incentive to put one foot in front of another.
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 125 miles for May
    starting with 4.4 miles

exercise.png
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I am in for May please! Mark me down for 105 miles please.

exercise.png

• darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================

CONGRATS to @MICHELLEG1965, @POSTOLACHE and @DJMICHEALS for making GOAL for APRIL! :drinker:

@VHUBER - Glad things went well with your surgery and continue on into your recovery! Please be careful to listen to your knee and not overdo it. I know there will be some discomfort, but don't ignore it if it's really trying to get your attention and telling you to back off. :flowerforyou:

@TAXMOM9093 - Hope you Mom is still doing well! And the impatience with the call button sounds a lot like my Dad used to whenever he was in the hospital. :smile:

@JANET & @K80FLEC - CONGRATS to both of you on your races this past weekend!!! Hope I didn’t miss anyone else’s race. And I know what you mean, Janet....it always irks me a little when I’m just past the turn-around in a 5K and I’m gasping for air and some of the people that have already finished the race are just bopping along effortlessly towards me like a little bunny rabbit on their post-race cooldown. :lol:

Also @JANET, thanks TONS for the extra update you did on Sunday night. As it turned out, I was unable to update all day yesterday and didn't think about it until I was lying in bed until around midnight last night. So your update helped reduce the size of my update this morning. :flowerforyou:

I was busy on Sunday from sun-up to almost midnight helping my adult daughter move from Minneapolis to Fargo, ND. It went reasonably well...there was a lot of rain and slushy snow falling in the morning, but then it cleared up for a really pleasant afternoon and evening. More rain & snow on the drive home, but that was okay. Woke up at the crack of about 2:00pm yesterday lol to more rain & snow and then had quite a few important things to take care of to finish out the day.

The weather is much nicer today. Almost 60F and sunny. Going to a free MN Twins baseball game tonight as a company-wide outing and we've rented out the Budweiser Deck of Target Field with a firepit and a whole bunch of catered food. Should be fun...whether they win or not. :smiley:

And thanks bunches for all of you that participate in this challenge month to month and make it a joy to keep it going. It truly is a labor of love for us. We know each of your are appreciative of what we do and the time we put in...as well as being understanding if like in my case, the updates are occasionally a little pokey. :) I love that we have this special corner where we can be supportive and encouraging toward each other. And my hope is that it continues on for a really, REALLY long time. :flowerforyou: And @CLEPANT, I'll happily accept your virtual hug. :blush:

HAPPY MAY TO ALL OF YOU and I hope it brings happiness, fun, laughter, love and success...whatever that means for each of you.
    Dave
    n1ncm35hc6ob.jpeg
    fzvbes4fj8rl.jpeg
    83hlmlsicaf0.jpeg

• 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    7.32 miles walked today

14.86 miles walked to date
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Can you add me for 60 miles this month?
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    May. : 160 m running, purposeful walking, cycling and possibly some swimming

1st: 0 miles - MTD
    2nd: 7 miles, 1.07m TM, 4.06 club run, 1.87 purposeful walking , Pilates and strength training - MTD 7 m

I'm still shattered from my efforts on Sunday...
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    5/02
    29.95 miles
    59.39 miles MTD
  • future_rockstar
    future_rockstar Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    In for 60 miles this month. Hoping to get some runs in again, finally.
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options
    Goal: 250.0 miles

05/01 - 01.0 miles rest day walk
    05/02 - 01.0 miles river walk
    05/02 - 20.0 miles hamster wheel (training blocks of 10 miles each)

Total: 22.0 miles

exercise.png

This discussion has been closed.