Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    OMG Cuteness.....he is like, stop working out mom, and just come lay with me....

GREAT job on working out.....For me, that has helped with the random damage i have done I think.....so keep it up dear!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Ever so slight change of plans - since I'll have a lil water retention tomorrow for the workout anyway, I'mma switch it up and do a mini fast today and the full fast tomorrow to flush out anything left - my brain feels good about that (thank GOD) lol
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Oh Bubs...you just love the camera <3<3<3 I know what you mean, this lockdown is driving me to the fridge. I really need "fridge distancing" :lol: Good luck with your fast!
  • mistymeadows2005
    UGH yesterday and today I can really see the weight gain in the mirror which is really disheartening BUT it's only been 10 days of non-compliance LOL so I can undo this :)

As suspected, holding a LOT of water and super sore from the workout yesterday :) BUT mini fast went perfect - giant salad and a pint of halo top :) Around 600 cals :) I'll weigh later today once I flush some of this out/when I get in the shower :)

Full fast today - it's gonna be REALLLLLY tough but I need to do it. I also am not going to be able to have my normal fun-filled weekend - I've gotta stick to a deficit until I'm back down to where I need to be, and that's non-negotiable SOOOOOOOOOOOOO - hopefully 10 days of being a good kid will get me back to where I need to be :)

SIDE NOTE - working out makes you feel good about yourself but I hate this puffy feeling the next day!!! I know that'll probs stop if I actually make it a habit but it's annoying the meantime LOL
  • volgirl1322
    You will get back to where you want to be, 10 days off will not kill what you have done, but I agree getting back stinks....

Yeah, in the beginning before I was spinning every day I would be so puffy,.....but after a while it comes right off!

• jadepearl
    You can do this :+1: What workouts are you doing? In a week's time, it will be a breeze :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Well I'm only doing it twice a week so somehow i doubt a week will do it :D But the fast went good! Not perfect, had maybe 200 cals in various coffee creamer and some weed-induced whoopsies where I grabbed some starbursts without thinking LMAOOOO

Down to 158 this morning but my muscles still feel really REALLLLLLY swollen so I'm hoping that'll be close to 156 by this afternoon - I'm mini fasting today in hopes to get back to sub 155 tomorrow which would mean less than a pound of net gain, which would ease my mind so FX :)

The new plan is Mon-Fri Fast/Mini Fast and keep my "normal" or "at TDEE" OMADs to 2 days a week :) I realllllly just wanna get back under 150 before I go back into maintenance routine :) I think I'm sliding my maintenance range down to 140-150 rather than 145-155. Just give myself a little extra wiggle room!!!

Here's Bubs ruling his fort to make you smile
    #KingOfTheFort
    #DontMessWithMyFort

qlvvqfp2zail.png
  • volgirl1322
    You will get there I am sure! This stress we all have had hasn't helped either!!! BUBS is such cuteness.......
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    I agree with Donna Steph, you will get there. You are on top of it and will be back below 150 real soon.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thank you my lovelies!!!! I think I've gotten the worst of it under control - just hafta hang out in losing mode mentally for a month or two - no bigggggieeeee :)<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Oh forgot to answer @jadepearl , sorry Boo!!! I'm just basically searching on Prime Video for butt and abs workouts...the last one was a combined one of both, but honestly I've done so many of them over the years and I know which exercises produce results for me AND won't make my joints hurt so I'll probs just throw on some workout music and make up my own lil routine and gradually make it more intense as I get used to it :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    OK ONE MORE THING - Jesus, I'm ADD today LMAO

My bestie (Emmy) found an AWESOME app called HouseParty!!! It's kinda like FaceTime but you can have lotsa people in there and there's games and stuff and it's been really nice to see Nolan AKA Nuglette while I can't visit them!!! I saw him every single week since he's been born so it's really tough not to be able to visit, but this thingy helps :) She took some screenshots of Nuglette Housepartying with Bubs - my fur baby and her baby baby :D

kvcs6varl142.png
    b99b0joqh1ld.png
  • jadepearl
    I am also doing the lower body exercises as I am a pear-shaped. Keep up the good work! 1-2 days of workout is better than none :) Aww..Bubs and baby N are both so adorable <3 That's an awesome app you guys found :+1:
  • mistymeadows2005
    Came to a few realizations that were kinda DUH over the weekend guys...

A - WHY oh WHY would I think it's a good idea to switch things up/add in a giant challenge while I'm already struggling? That was stupid LOL - First of all, the working out make me feel awful and puffy all week thus eliminating any joy I had from losing from fasting - so that's the first F**K THIS point. I NEED that mental boost to keep the week in motion. SECOND, all it did was give me an excuse to go crazy all weekend - SURE it wasn't the ONLY factor, but I don't need another excuse to be more lax, no matter what it is. SO CONCLUSION - not going to pursue the working out thing until I get the WEIGHT thing back under control

B - REALLY another DUH thing - WHY THE F**K would I try to change up what I know works pattern-wise WHILE THINGS ARE CRAZY AND I'M STRUGGLING!!! Sometimes, my stupid brain just makes me shake my head

The long and short of both those things is that I'm just going back to my normal losing pattern, that I KNOW works and I KNOW I can stick to AND I KNOW produces results. DONE. Stop trying to change it up! I know it's just my subconscious trying to find a way to keep eating the way I have been without feeling guilty and that just won't work

I did what Tracey does this morning and hopped on the scale but got off before it set - it was over 160 which is all I need to know - AKA Bad News Bears SO - back to my normal fasting/mini fasting pattern this week and we should be back where we need to be by the end of the week - just plain irritated that my mind keeps trying to get me to change things up :grumble:

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!
  • volgirl1322
    Don't be too hard on yourself this time now is tough for everyone.....totally think going back to the basics will be great for you, so you just do what you know works and you will kick some major butt!!! I am so certain!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited March 2020
    Don't be too hard on yourself this time now is tough for everyone.....totally think going back to the basics will be great for you, so you just do what you know works and you will kick some major butt!!! I am so certain!!!

Girl you managed to LOSE a pound and a half and here I am over here trying to keep myself from eating at 1pm, like 14 hours into my fast :D I don't wanna "give up" but it's feeling impossible ATM to stick to even reg OMAD :expressionless:
  • mistymeadows2005
    Popped onto the scale this morning and from the toggling it appears I'm down 3-4 pounds - still another 8 pounds to lose in 3 days BUT that includes 2 full 48 hour fasts and one lil baby OMAD Weds night!

That's the plannnnnnnnnn let's hope I can stick with it!!! Yest wasn't bad so today should be ok I think :) Finally "seeing"/feeling a little slimmer after a fast which is really encouraging...I think that workout last week really f**ked my sh** up LMAO - I'm sure it was good for me, but NO lol

Nothing else fun to report because head is down in full on determined losing mode!!!
  • volgirl1322
    You go girl......I made pasta last night and I am super puffy after that so mini fast for me today too as well as lots of water......We have a zoom call every day and I was soooooooooooo puffy.....dang it!
  • mistymeadows2005
    You go girl......I made pasta last night and I am super puffy after that so mini fast for me today too as well as lots of water......We have a zoom call every day and I was soooooooooooo puffy.....dang it!

I feel you babe!!! I put on makeup just cause I was bored and wanted to feel better about myself :D
  • jadepearl
    That's good news that you loss weight 👍👍👍 Keep up the good work 👍👏 BTW, when you guys mention mini fasts, how many calories are you guys restricting to? 🤔