Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Options

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    That is so super awesome on being healthy so proud of you girl.....The bloat will go. It may be just bc of stupid stress. I was feeling and looking super puffy today during a video call....
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Thanks love!!! I know the bloat is temporary (but seriously 6 pounds of bloat, wtf LMAO) - I'm sure it's just a combo of TOM and this crazy environment LOL

Here's some Bubs pics for us allllllllllllll <3

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee brushin's - MORE BRUSHINS MAMA!!!
    v4ph2crulvt1.png

Can I help you?
    cj5pmw7yfsgd.png

This FORT....is missing it's top :expressionless:
    ebrqju67e7pv.png

He was resting his wittle paw on my face while he slept in my arms <3 He's REALLY into this Mama's home all the time thing LOL
    3eqrm4xfbw75.png

• LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Great Dr. report Steph. I know TOM did a number on me this week and I believe once yours has come and gone you will drop that bloat like hot cakes.
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    <3<3 what a cute baby <3<3 he is getting so big!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Thanks gals!!! FINALLY started my period today and despite the salt laden dinner I had last night, still down 3 of the 6 pounds of bloat today, thank you SWEET BABY JESUS! LMAO

And thank you for adoring my fur baby because it gives me A LOT of unwarranted personal satisfaction! :D:D:D
    He's decided that he's QUITE the model so there's another photo shoot below - DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU :D

Guys - the world is gettin' NUTS!!!! My main lender put emergency caps on rates meaning 95% of my business is at a complete stand still *sigh* - I'll be fine financially but MAN OH MAN do I feel useless not being able to do anything AND not being able to work - oh myyyyyyy GOODNESS lol

Poor Ced - he's going crazy trying to protect all his lil old people :disappointed: They stopped MEDS DELIVERY TODAY!!! And they're not a giant op with lots of licensing that would allow them to transport controlled substances so I have no idea what they're going to do - my poor hubs is scared to even SEE me because both MYSELF AND HIS OLD PEOPLE are a danger to EACH OTHER - and it's not like he's doing any good here with me, so I'm mostly Hubs-less atm too :grumbles:

So I guess I'mma just smoke my herb, watch Netflix, and plan my next world takeover :D

OH ANOTHER side note - sooooooooo we all know a 24hour fast is good for your immune system BUT I'm not doing anything more than that right now EITHER because on the off chance that I got that lil buggy, I can't be asking my system to both fight it AND secondary infections off AND function normally with no fuel - I'm just not willing to risk it, so just regular a** OMAD lol

Hope everyone is doing ok, and sending lots of love and peace to you and yours darlings <3

FOOD:
    Chicken Nachos last night
    h78cbfr3thv3.png

Bubs Next Professional Portfolio Shoot :disappointed:

#ImReadyForMyCloseUpMrDeville #GQWorthy #GotTheSmolderingLookDown #GQLovesASmolderingLook #NoFilter

mxpepq3eh1vi.png
    pgt57bt0r8mi.png
    kyk56asv7swa.png
    mcpwso39kxv9.png
    hg7hanpwyzdy.png
    cb8zeyvurqqt.png
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear that everything is tick, tick, tick at the Doctor :+1: Congrats on the 3lbs loss..its just water weight :) OMG, Bubs is so cute and he is now a model for you. Look at how he is posing for the camera <3 Everyone has gone mad with panic buying...our supermarket shelves are always empty. Is Ced in aged care? Our aged care in our little has now activated their "no visiting" plan as we already have 5 deaths (all elderly) in OZ. :(
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Happy Thurs kids!!!

Thanks JP!!! He really does seem to be showing off for the camera LMAO :D

Yes Ced owns 4 assisted living home (aged care as you say) - they're long past not allowing visitors, they've had several state drop ins and paperwork out the YOU KNOW WHAT LOL - I feel awful for him but there's literally nothing I can do *sigh*

Bright side weight down to 156 today which is probably about all I'm going to get this week given the TOM but that's ok :) There's always next week!!!
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    You are doing awesome girl....poor Ced.....ughhh....

Bubs is so photogenic and of course he knows it :)......cuteness for sure :)
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Our aged care have all closed their doors to visitors too. Every day, we listen to the news for updates. I hope this will end soon🤞🤞🤞
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Mrah - guys *sigh* this quarantine thing is messing with me mentally - I think I'm going to stop weighing until this is all over and just stick to straight up OMAD to try to limit any damage - I think I'll be fine as long as I still to my 22-23 hour fast.

Hope y'all are hangin in there
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    I'm feeling the same way Steph but we will get through this <3
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Same here😢 We are in Stage 2 lockdown 😓😢 A lot of businesses are forced to close. Right now, we are still A-OK👌🤞🤞🤞
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Yup we're on full fledged lock down - only essential travel, shelter-at-home rules in place. Poor Ced FLEW outta here yesterday to go ready the assisted living homes for lockdown - I mean, the order came across the TV and he literally FLEW off the couch :D I shouldn't be laughing but it was kinda funny to watch a giant black man move that fast for the lil old people :D:D:D I'm a horrible person and probably going to hell :D

Anyway, I mostly OMADed yest, a few cals beforehand, but still over 160 today - not happy at ALL - ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, the cravings seem to be gone this morning so let's hope that holds and I can do some SUPER low cal days to help balance this garbage out....

Dinner last night - taco dip with salad to go with and cereal and a cpl caramel ice cream bars
    x61m12t9c3tv.png

Bubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbberooni

Hey FORT!!
    g6t203f2tpme.png

The best pillow is Mama's HAND!!!
    1faqerndbeod.png

I'm still a baby Mama, don't worry <3
    y6uydwkdei8p.png

• volgirl1322
    Options
    OMG poor Ced, that has to be rough. We are in "safer in place" mode here, not a full shut down but pretty close, we have 704 in TN and about 200 in our county. Working for home is going better, I felt like crap yesterday --allergies and ended up crawling in bed for a nap!

Bubs is super cute and of course he will always be a baby :)

Love your nail color too!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    OMG poor Ced, that has to be rough. We are in "safer in place" mode here, not a full shut down but pretty close, we have 704 in TN and about 200 in our county. Working for home is going better, I felt like crap yesterday --allergies and ended up crawling in bed for a nap!

Bubs is super cute and of course he will always be a baby :)

Love your nail color too!!!

Ugh allergies are no funnn!!! Especially because it's been so tough OTHERWISE mrah - I feel you babe.

Thanks! I was channeling St Pattys Day LOL

He's just my lil doll <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Ugh GUYS! I cant handle this!!!

I don't mean OMAD, I mean I can't handle my mentality backsliding and I can feel it happening REAL fast - the only thing I know will stop it is a fast, so that's what I'm going to do - I'm not leaving the house so I'm not at risk SO I'm doing a 48 hour. Maybe 96 depending on if it does the job - I don't care how hard it gets, I hafta do this or I'll be undo-ing 3 years of mental changes and I'm not willing to do that. SO - when all else fails, FAST!!!

Pushing mad water, hoping for a min 6 pound loss out of this first day (I know I have at LEAST that in salt weight to lose) and if I go further, another 3 the second day. That'll get be back into maintenance range and help "check" me mentally :kissing_heart:

Wish me luck darlings, I'mma need it <3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I feel you Steph and I am right there with you. I have my 3-day fast coming up soon so I am going to wait on that fast wise, but I have to get back to and stick with OMAD until then. I have been all over the place and it is catching up to me. Wishing you great success on your fast. You can do it!!
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Hi Steph---wishing you a ton of success....as I finish my oreo cookie.... :# .the madness for me has to stop as well.....no breakfast, just my coffee/water and then oreos happened :s ......just insane.....so I am done till dinner and will continue to spin later. The exercise is the only thing I have been super consistent on......

Here cheering you on girls!!!!! <3
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Hang in there, Steph. But boy, do I know what you mean. Since I retired, I haven’t had to wear my work clothes, but two weeks ago, before coronavirus ground life to a halt, I put on a pair of dress slacks and a blazer to go to an evening event. The slacks fit, BUT six months ago they were loose. And six months ago I would likely have worn a dress rather than my most forgiving pair of business slacks.

Everything is shut down where I live. I’m an introvert, so social distancing isn’t as hard on me as it would be for an extrovert, but I still have some cabin fever going on. And Mark is mostly here all the time, too, except when I’m grocery shopping or bike riding or he’s riding. Being one another’s nearly sole social interaction for a month is going to be ... different, at a minimum. And the stress and worry of seeing the economy tank, yet coupled with boredom, is making it hard to stay away from the pantry and the fridge until dinner. I just ate three peanut butter M and Ms....still at least it was three, not three ounces or three packages. I guess.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Thanks Trace!!! I'm back guys AND I decided I needed something even more drastic to snap myself out of this - so guys, you're never gonna believe this.....but I worked out :expressionless: LMAO - I'm going to *ATTEMPT* to work out like 2 or 3 times a week doing toning work - I only did a 20 minute workout and it kicked my ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! :D I'm so outta shape...BUT it definitely did the trick, solidified my resolve to fast today and while it MIGHT make me retain a lil water, if I can extend my fast I should see some nice results by Sat :) FX!!!!! <3

Oh here's some Bubs too :)
    This is my seductive look :kissing_heart:
    #SexyBubs

mduit354o679.png