Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• barbheart
    barbheart Posts: 433 Member
    Nice meals! so we have musketeers here?... seeing that I am the last monkey to arrive here I will choose my "role"... hummm... I wonder who I might be... lol
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Your food looks incredible!! And, you say "taters" and I love that word, I use it myself. Lol

Glad to have you back!

@barbheart you can be the queen who keeps us in check when we get out of line. *points to Steph* bwahahaha
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,873 Member
    Yay! Happy you're back!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    @wsandy8512 :D:D:D:D I am the one that needs corralling lmao - and the tater tot cassarole is SUPER easy - brown some onions and ground beef, drain most of the fat - combine with 1.5-2 cans of cream of chicken soup and a large handful of shredded cheese. throw a flat layer tater tots over the top, cover with more cheese and bake at 375 until melty and delicious :)
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    OMG, I love perogies so much... Haven't had them for many years, would be hard pressed to find them pre-made here. Might have to make some - I remember making them in grade 7 home ec class!!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    @wsandy8512 :D:D:D:D I am the one that needs corralling lmao - and the tater tot cassarole is SUPER easy - brown some onions and ground beef, drain most of the fat - combine with 1.5-2 cans of cream of chicken soup and a large handful of shredded cheese. throw a flat layer tater tots over the top, cover with more cheese and bake at 375 until melty and delicious :)

I'm gonna try it someday, thanks :smile:
  • mistymeadows2005
    Hi ladies - just wanted to give everyone a quick update. I'm SUPPOSED to be getting internet at the house today, it which case I can catch up with everyone's posts...if NOT I'll have to wait until I get it again. Bear with me, I promise I'll catch up as SOON as I can :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited August 2017
    Okay I managed to catch a few minutes here on lunch to update you guys on one of my favorite non scale victories ever! The hubby finally moved most of his stuff into the new place yesterday, as it was his only day off for like 2 weeks LOL after we got "caught up" *wink wink*, I made a comment about how at least I probably didn't gain weight from moving all this crap around and he proceeded to say and I quote "Yeah I'm going to need you to stop losing now cuz you're tiny and I feel like I'm going to break you" hahaha, best nsv ever! Too bad I still have like 40 pounds to go :p:p:p
  • barbheart
    LOL Steph guys always want us a bit more heavy than we would like to be hahah... I recon my husband wants me at least 20 kilos heavier than my ideal... he wants to grab something LOL
  • wsandy8512
    Aww, Steph, your fella sure sounds like a great guy!Love your *wink, wink* at catching up. Sounds like a wild reunion... glad you were not broken from that special rendezvous!

So glad you're able to post again. You always crack me up! Enjoy your new pad and hubby time! :)
  • Brendalea69
    edited August 2017
    LOL, he's sounds like my Husband :D Yes that's a nice NSV!!!
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    barbheart wrote: »
    LOL Steph guys always want us a bit more heavy than we would like to be hahah... I recon my husband wants me at least 20 kilos heavier than my ideal... he wants to grab something LOL

I would have to agree with that. My husband wants me at least 15 pounds above my ideal weight.
  • wsandy8512
    edited August 2017
    Thing about the hubsters or boyfriends, etc... they don't know and they won't *kitten* as long as we aren't skin and bones. My boobs are not trending down like other parts. I was 170 when I had a reduction fifteen years ago (I had to lose weight to get it) and I'm close to 170 and they are nowhere close to being C. :-/ Sure I'll still have plenty of loose skin on my booty for him to unexpectedly slap, pinch and grab when all is said and done as well! Lolol
  • barbheart
    Well I also like to grab some skin on him so...
  • mistymeadows2005
    HAHAHAHAHA you ladies crack me up! Yes I think he'll be fine for the next 30 pounds or so...after that I'm sure he'll start complaining, but he'll get over it ;)
  • mistymeadows2005
    H'ok my lovely people - wish me luck...I'm starting a full 72 hour fast today to kickstart my a** back into routine. So i will fast from last night until Friday night...I'll have normal OMAD days Fri-Sun and then do my NORMAL fasting time of Sun night-weds night next week...hopefully that'll reset my body (and more importantly my MIND) and it'll put me back on my normal fasting/weighing schedule.

Pray for me, people...pray LOL

Ciao for now!
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Good Luck
  • wsandy8512
    Steph, you've got this! I'm not a prayer type but sending positive thoughts your way. :)
  • Brendalea69
    o:) I hope your extended fast goes by fast!!!
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    praying for you