Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    HAHAHAHAH A @brittdee88 I'm the same way, strip down and throw on some shorts and a tank....I also don't understand people who put on clothes on days they don't have to leave the house...what's with that?! LOL...even if I just have to go to the grocery store, I'd be hard pressed to wear anything except some shorts or yoga pants :D:D:D

I SOMETIMES weigh daily...usually just during my fasting days to make sure I'm on track to get back down under where I need to be. I ALWAYS tick up a LOT during my eating days and then come back down and then lose the last of it on the last fasting day/night. This week for instance, I weighed Monday morning at 190.2! Which brings me to my final July weigh-in...

Drum rollllllllllllll

181.6!

Close enough! #ITCOUNTS

30 pounds in 90(ish) days! I'd call that a good jump start :#:#:#

40 or so pounds still to go, but I'm on my way! Here's my charts :)
    qpuwd7k58uap.png

8a0mow6mm7w3.png

To wrap the convo back around Monday morning-190.2, Thurs morning-181.6...so my weight fluxuates HUGELY...weigh in day is the only number I count :)

This weigh in makes for a very happy Stephie :) I hope everyone has a beautiful, blessed day! Love you, ma people!

OMG - that totally counts!! You ROCK girly! I gotta go and weigh... Not expecting much but who knows....
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    minigrrll wrote: »
    HAHAHAHAH A @brittdee88 I'm the same way, strip down and throw on some shorts and a tank....I also don't understand people who put on clothes on days they don't have to leave the house...what's with that?! LOL...even if I just have to go to the grocery store, I'd be hard pressed to wear anything except some shorts or yoga pants :D:D:D

I SOMETIMES weigh daily...usually just during my fasting days to make sure I'm on track to get back down under where I need to be. I ALWAYS tick up a LOT during my eating days and then come back down and then lose the last of it on the last fasting day/night. This week for instance, I weighed Monday morning at 190.2! Which brings me to my final July weigh-in...

Drum rollllllllllllll

181.6!

Close enough! #ITCOUNTS

30 pounds in 90(ish) days! I'd call that a good jump start :#:#:#

40 or so pounds still to go, but I'm on my way! Here's my charts :)
    qpuwd7k58uap.png

8a0mow6mm7w3.png

To wrap the convo back around Monday morning-190.2, Thurs morning-181.6...so my weight fluxuates HUGELY...weigh in day is the only number I count :)

This weigh in makes for a very happy Stephie :) I hope everyone has a beautiful, blessed day! Love you, ma people!

OMG - that totally counts!! You ROCK girly! I gotta go and weigh... Not expecting much but who knows....

Sending you AMAZING VIBES! You got this pretty lady!
  • minigrrll
    I actually did it! 181.7 - I am a teeny bit shocked about that because I ate all the Mexican food plus a glass of red last night - and I was overly full afterwards... Woohoo!

The vibes must have worked.... :smiley:

Posting chart in my thread soon...
  • mistymeadows2005
    I actually did it! 181.7 - I am a teeny bit shocked about that because I ate all the Mexican food plus a glass of red last night - and I was overly full afterwards... Woohoo!

The vibes must have worked.... :smiley:

Posting chart in my thread soon...

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! WE ALL DID IT @wsandy8512 !!!!!! SO MUCH WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

On to August! I think I'm making ma' goal 175 - aggressive but oh well! :):):)
  • minigrrll
    Probably doable though.. I'm totally copying you - it worked last time! Maybe I'll just be super lazy and just copy all your goals, all the way to our final, awesome goal weight! HA!

What is your goal weight btw? Mine is high - like 150 or so, but I'm thinking that doing this I could probably go lower (especially as I have like zero muscle now so I'll probably be a lot fatter at 150 than I was when I last lived there in 2012...)...
  • mistymeadows2005
    Probably doable though.. I'm totally copying you - it worked last time! Maybe I'll just be super lazy and just copy all your goals, all the way to our final, awesome goal weight! HA!

What is your goal weight btw? Mine is high - like 150 or so, but I'm thinking that doing this I could probably go lower (especially as I have like zero muscle now so I'll probably be a lot fatter at 150 than I was when I last lived there in 2012...)...

Feel free to copy! I like that we're all in sync! <3

My goal weight is technically 135, but I'm thinking a range of 135-145 is realistic :) Join me if you'd like, m'love!
  • minigrrll
    I think I will!! :)
  • gomissfitnes
    gomissfitnes Posts: 268 Member
    Too funny!
  • gomissfitnes
    gomissfitnes Posts: 268 Member
    Do you do OMAD every day?
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    edited July 2017
    jvcinv wrote: »
    Maybe I should start weighing myself more often. I am always so scared to step on the scale if I feel the tiniest bit bloated. Sometime I can go weeks with out weighing just simply because I am scared. I psych myself out for sure.
    The first "symptom" of me gaining weight (other than the fat, obviously) is not weighing daily.
    That was the former me as well, stuck my head in the sand and didn't face up to the problem by not weighing myself. Avoiding the disappointment.
    No longer though. I've vowed to keep a daily weigh journal no matter what.
    I call it my "Morning moment of truth".

I feel not weighing is exactly as you described it, "sticking our head in the sand". We must also understand though if the scale goes up a lb or two in a day, IT IS NOT FAT GAIN! I think people see that and totally flip cause it was hard to lose 1 or two lbs. If we just stay the course, we will see it was only water. If we don't weigh, things can get out of hand and we will not know it. Just my opinion. Do what works for you.
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,873 Member
    I'm catching up on threads, so I'm late but CONGRATS!!!!! So proud of you!!!! Killin it!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Are you okay, Steph?
  • minigrrll
    Yeah, was just thinking - where is that girl?? We miss you!! :)
  • wsandy8512
    Yeah, was just thinking - where is that girl?? We miss you!! :)

Yes, missing 1/3 of our musketeers! Lol
  • mistymeadows2005
    Hi my loves. Yes I'm fine LOL thank you for your concern my dears, we don't have internet at the new place yet and I took yesterday and Monday off from work for the move, but I'm back! Stay tuned for updates :):):)
  • wsandy8512
    Hooray, I completely forgot you were moving. I lost track between you and Britt, I suppose. Lol Thanks for getting back to us :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    Hooray, I completely forgot you were moving. I lost track between you and Britt, I suppose. Lol Thanks for getting back to us :)

Of course babe! I'll catch up with everyone's posts as soon as I can! :)
  • minigrrll
    Yay! Glad you are back and moved into your new place... :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Hi OMADers! Life has been a little crazy but I'm trying to keep up, I promise! I haven't been necessarily OMADing on purpose but it happens to be falling like that most days anyway LOL

I apologize if I already posted these but here are some of my pictures from right before the move.

kwvgw6k6zoiv.png
    Chicken Pad Thai and some Chicken Pad Ped (extra sauce extra eggplant, duh LOL) with a little bit of rice....it was SO good. This wassssss Friday night.

After the big move Saturday I needsome some CARBS so I had this:
    x9biqh6ekokg.png
    BLT on Panera Tomato Basil bread - and a TON of tater' and cheese perogis with sour cream and homemade ranch - I didn't eat ALL the perogis, but MOST of them LOL. It was delish...after that I haven't taken any pictures but there's been tater tot cassarole and Penn Station sandwiches involved :p

Stay tuned for more updates! :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Yummy and could you tell me how you make your tater tot casserole?