Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Thanks ladies! And @wsandy8512 I'm not either but it seemed appropriate for the amount of miserable it's going to be getting back into the routine HAHAHAAHAH...getting back into it is the only hard part for me, once I'm used to it it'll be a breeze again :)
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Good luck!! I cannot even BEGIN to fathom going without food for 72 hours. Just thinking about it kind of makes me panic a little!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    minigrrll wrote: »
    Good luck!! I cannot even BEGIN to fathom going without food for 72 hours. Just thinking about it kind of makes me panic a little!!

LOL normally I'm used to it so it's annoying but no biggie, but since I've been all wonky the last 2 weeks I'm DYING right now...

Well that's dramatic, I'm not even that hungry...mentally I just want da FOOD! HAHA - it's not even 24 hours in, so I better put my big girl pants on and get over it ;)

I'm MORE worried about getting back on my normal schedule next week after only 3 eating days...I'll ease back into it if I have to, and if I'm back down to my pre-move weight by Friday. We'll see, stay tuned!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Be careful!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Worry not Bob, for the first time ever I blew a fast - I ended up just OMADing...something about getting back on a schedule is killin' me! LOL...I WAS beating myself up for it, but it'll be fine...I'm not goin' crazy on the eating, just OMADing like normal. I'll try again today, but given how strongly my body was telling me to eat yesterday, I'll listen to it and we'll assess when I get home :)
  • barbheart
    barbheart Posts: 433 Member
    Positive vibes your way Steph you can make it!!! :) love your positiveness!
  • mistymeadows2005
    barbheart wrote: »
    Positive vibes your way Steph you can make it!!! :) love your positiveness!

Thanks Barb! I just have to remember that I'm in this for the long run, it's not a race it's for life so if I have to skip a few fasting days here and then that'll be okay ;)
  • minigrrll
    Worry not Bob, for the first time ever I blew a fast - I ended up just OMADing...something about getting back on a schedule is killin' me! LOL...I WAS beating myself up for it, but it'll be fine...I'm not goin' crazy on the eating, just OMADing like normal. I'll try again today, but given how strongly my body was telling me to eat yesterday, I'll listen to it and we'll assess when I get home :)

Good that you can just fall back to OMAD with no guilt... :)
  • mistymeadows2005

At first it bugged me but then I said "MEH, I'll probably still lose...just not as fast" and that's ok with me :)
  • minigrrll

At first it bugged me but then I said "MEH, I'll probably still lose...just not as fast" and that's ok with me :)

Yup - that's my attitude now - anything is better than the upwards projectory I was headed up before, so it's all good. Slow is just dandy-fine!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member

That's right, listening to our body is key! I'm so glad you aren't beating yourself up. OMAD on its own is awesome, and there's no need for the longer fasting when you truly are not up for it. When and if you're ready to add them in again, well, you'll be up for them. Lol

• mistymeadows2005
    wsandy8512 wrote: »

That's right, listening to our body is key! I'm so glad you aren't beating yourself up. OMAD on its own is awesome, and there's no need for the longer fasting when you truly are not up for it. When and if you're ready to add them in again, well, you'll be up for them. Lol

YESSSSSSSSSS I'm feeling WAY better today! I'm going to be concious of my cals over the weekend, and that should get me back on track :) Monday fast either way...might do Sunday too, we'll see :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member

YESSSSSSSSSS I'm feeling WAY better today! I'm going to be concious of my cals over the weekend, and that should get me back on track :) Monday fast either way...might do Sunday too, we'll see :)

Great!!! :)
  • mistymeadows2005

Great!!! :)

170s here I come! :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited August 2017
    Forgot to put these up this morning!

This was my OMAD from yesterday:
    5uz0omiruwfz.png
    As anticipated, a BLT w a fried egg on it (and a ton of mayo...I love mayo with no shame #mayolife). LOL - I also had a few tricuits with cheese and a handful of jellybeans.

Also including this:
    fhjufv2hv73g.png

Not mine, but the dinner I made for my sister. Nachos with my quinoa taco meat (Nikki, my sister, is a huge convert,..it's her fave taco meat now LOL) and jalepenos. Just looked delish so I photographed it LOL

Planning on going mini fasts now til Monday, full fasting Monday, and then weighing in Tuesday morning. We are going to PF Changs (the chinese place I posted pictures of a few weeks back) on Tuesday night so I gotta keep 'er in major check for a few days so I can have a splurgy OMAD Tuesday night :p

Happy Friday m'loves!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Your meals look gorgeous and filling, as usual, lovely lady! Best to you on your mini-fast and enjoy the Chinese food for your feast!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited August 2017
    Your meals look gorgeous and filling, as usual, lovely lady! Best to you on your mini-fast and enjoy the Chinese food for your feast!

I agree, looks really yummy and I'm wondering do you not put tomato on your BELT or is it hiding ?
  • mistymeadows2005

I agree and am wondering do you not put tomato on your BELT or is it hiding ?

I usually do but I was being lazy and did have any pre-sliced....it's only CRUCIAL in my opinion if they're fresh from the garden,,,in that case it's mostly tomato and a lil other stuff hahahah
  • mistymeadows2005

Thanks love! <3
  • minigrrll
    Omg those nachos! I sense some nachos in my future very soon... Homemade nachos are always so much better than restaurant ones IMO...