Thanks babe :)
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!!!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Positive vibes and juju coming your way!!
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    You CANNNNNN doooo it! ((((((((((((((((((ommmmmmmmmmm)))))))))))))) gooooood vibesssssss
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all! 96 hour fast completed! I got back down to about where I was before the move - not as much as I would've liked but I won't rush the process...it'll happen :)

Here's the BEAUTY I broke it with:
    fzjuhcmejl8m.png

One of the staples in my house - lettuce tacosssssssss! I also ate some cheetos and some oreo o's cereal LOL...I weighed again this morning and didn't gain ANYTHING back from the fast which has never happened before so I'm thinking this fast and re-feed is what I needed to shake things up, and I should show a significant loss this next week. I'm thinking in the 3-4 pound range this week! :)

Thanks for all the good vibes, my peeps! I'll keep ya updated and as usual, post my weekend food pics on Monday :)

I'll be around catching up with everyone's threads throughout the day :)
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    OMG, your food, I want it right now! Any leftovers? LOLOL I'm thrilled for you to have not gained back from the fast after your meal! That's so awesome and I think it's a great predictor as well. Hugs sweet lady!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    OMG, your food, I want it right now! Any leftovers? LOLOL I'm thrilled for you to have not gained back from the fast after your meal! That's so awesome and I think it's a great predictor as well. Hugs sweet lady!

I was super excited too! I usually see a SOLID 3-6 pounds up after my breaking the fast meal. And There's always leftovers, c'mon over! I only make the taco meat in big batches because Nikki will plow through half of it in 1-2 sittings lmao. Plus it's nice to have on hand for quick dinners, esp on days where I'm fasting but still hafta feed da other mouths LOL.
  • jvcinv
    jvcinv Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Gotta love those lettuce tacos.
    Good job on the 96 hour fast, they're not easy.
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited August 2017
    Options
    jvcinv wrote: »

Thank ya! I think it was the shakeup I needed! Physically AND mentally :) Got my whole weekends worth of meals planned out!

Oh and yes, lettuce tacos never get old! I feel like I have 'em at LEAST once a week! LOL
  • jvcinv
    jvcinv Posts: 504 Member
    Options

Thank ya! I think it was the shakeup I needed! Physically AND mentally :) Got my whole weekends worth of meals planned out!

Oh and yes, lettuce tacos never get old! I feel like I have 'em at LEAST once a week! LOL

I know how the meal planning goes. When you're doing OMAD and fasting you really can't leave meals to chance. I need to know in advance the what, where and when of my meals. There is no such thing as winging it and hoping it all works out. Each meal is so important, it represents an entire day.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options

I know how the meal planning goes. When you're doing OMAD and fasting you really can't leave meals to chance. I need to know in advance the what, where and when of my meals. There is no such thing as winging it and hoping it all works out. Each meal is so important, it represents an entire day.

Exactly! When one only has 5 meals a week, I'm making sure I have WHAT I WANT and savor every bit of it!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Great job on the long fast! And holy cr4p those cheese and jalapenos look so good... It's only 10am here... sob.

Exactly how I feel about my meals - I get so few, they'd better be damned good!
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    Awesome job on your fast! I wanna be like you when I grow up :D
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »
    Great job on the long fast! And holy cr4p those cheese and jalapenos look so good... It's only 10am here... sob.

Exactly how I feel about my meals - I get so few, they'd better be damned good!

#TRUTH girl!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    brittdee88 wrote: »
    Awesome job on your fast! I wanna be like you when I grow up :D

Ahhhhhhhahahahaha I promise it's not that bad lol... I really wish I could post photos from my phone but alas it seems I must wait til Monday *sigh *
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    96 hour fast plus rocking meals! Fab. Just fab. Huge congratulations on the fast.
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your successful fast. Those lettuce tacos look to die for...looks like really good nachos. I agree...I definitely think about my dinners and what I feel like eating. It's gotta be rewarding. I end up cooking a lot but that's the only way I know I'm gonna like it. >:)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Thanks darlings! And Kat, yes i agree I cook 99% of my meals but sometimes the pizza calls to me lol
  • minigrrll
    Options
    I find that I'm disappointed in restaurant meals a lot more than I used to be. I am becoming a food snob!! At least I know if I cook it at home it's going to be up to a certain standard!!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Thanks darlings! And Kat, yes i agree I cook 99% of my meals but sometimes the pizza calls to me lol

It calls to me too :p