Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Options

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    Crunchy and crispy pizza fan myself! I will say no more, I already ate today, but darn it if pizza doesn't sound amazing to me right now!! Nooooo!!!! I will stay strong. Lol

I think I could do pizza 99% of the time with NO PROBLEM! LOL...I don't mind the crispy crunchy crust, AS LONG as there's eons and eons of cheeeeeeeeeeeeese. LOL
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Crunchy and crispy pizza fan myself! I will say no more, I already ate today, but darn it if pizza doesn't sound amazing to me right now!! Nooooo!!!! I will stay strong. Lol

I think I could do pizza 99% of the time with NO PROBLEM! LOL...I don't mind the crispy crunchy crust, AS LONG as there's eons and eons of cheeeeeeeeeeeeese. LOL

Pizza is a perfect food for sure! I could easily have it every meal too...
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Omg I want pizza :p
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    H'ok so - I pushed my fast back by 24 hours because there is some sorta bug goin' around at work and I am NOT trying to get sick LOL...SO quesadillas for dinner last night:

donk278xgmie.png

They turned out DELICIOUS!

SO now onto the fasting...now until Thursday night (joy LOL)...should go fine, though :) I've had 5 feeding days since my 96 hour fast so I think I've got some energy stored up! Happy Tuesday y'all!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Those quesadillas look incredible! So glad I ate already!

An aside, I cannot hear or read the word "quesadillas" without thinking about Napoleon Dynamite and that freaking llama, Tina. Lmao
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Those quesadillas look incredible! So glad I ate already!

An aside, I cannot hear or read the word "quesadillas" without thinking about Napoleon Dynamite and that freaking llama, Tina. Lmao

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH truthhhhh!!!!
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Those Quesadillas look scrumptious. What tortilla did you use?
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Those Quesadillas look scrumptious. What tortilla did you use?

Just standard run of the mill medium flour ones...the key to getting them crispy is cooking spray instead of butter, and going LOW AND SLOW...if you try to rush it they'll mush right up on ya ;)
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Thanks, they sure look good. Good tip with the cooking spray, I would have tried butter for sure.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Thanks, they sure look good. Good tip with the cooking spray, I would have tried butter for sure.

I'm normally all about the butter but in this case, cooking spray reigns supreme! LOL
  • wsandy8512
    edited August 2017
    Options

I'm normally all about the butter but in this case, cooking spray reigns supreme! LOL

My daughter used the spray and slow cook method as well... which is absolute torture if my window has long passed! The smell, OMG!!! Makes me feel ravenous.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options

My daughter used the spray and slow cook method as well... which is absolute torture if my window has long passed! The smell, OMG!!! Makes me feel ravenous.

Oh yessssssssssssss the smell of Mexican food <3
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    OMG I love how Mexican food smells, too!
    I just love how food smells in general... LOL. I'm hungry now.
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Hope you have a zenfastic fast. Funny how we all like the same foods...hmmmmm :o:D
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    katjustkat wrote: »
    Hope you have a zenfastic fast. Funny how we all like the same foods...hmmmmm :o:D

Thank you! I'm going to need it! Last week's got me back where I needed to be, and this week's better give me a good drop! LOL
  • minigrrll
    Options
    OMG quesadillias!! <3 I'm going to have to re-watch Napoleon Dynamite now - I have no memory of a llama! Or any of the movie for that matter... Maybe I've not even seen it... Hmmm....
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »
    OMG quesadillias!! <3 I'm going to have to re-watch Napoleon Dynamite now - I have no memory of a llama! Or any of the movie for that matter... Maybe I've not even seen it... Hmmm....

Lol, unless you hated it, you probably haven't seen it. Tina is the llama who Napoleon and his brother, Skip, have to care for while their Grandma is on a four wheeling adventure. :)

Our whole household loves the movie. It especially hit home for me because I'm from a small town that had a lame school and we were ten years behind everyone else on fashion ad music. :smile:
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Hahahaha! I can just see you in your huge flares and with flat hippie hair in the 80s while the rest of us were in tight jeans and had big giant hair!
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »
    Hahahaha! I can just see you in your huge flares and with flat hippie hair in the 80s while the rest of us were in tight jeans and had big giant hair!

Lolol, that look stayed awhile in our small town, by the 84/85 or so, it was tight jeans and those hideous feather combs that people sported in their back pockets and that hurt like heck when trying to comb through hair covered with Aquanet.

• mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Hey listen... I love me some 70s AND some 80s! I'm a flower child at heart, but I loveeeeee me some big hair!