Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Options

Replies

• kokonani
    kokonani Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Awesome job on your 96 hr fast! That must've been a toughie..
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Only pizza that calls me is a new test restaurant by Chipotle called 'pizzeria locale' https://pizzerialocale.com/menu
    they're individual pizzas cooked in about 5 minutes. Suuuuuper good...look for them if they come to a town near you >:)
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    I love the pizzas from Pieology and &pizza! They have both vegan and gluten-free options, and you have them build it on a Chipotle-like assembly line. I wonder if Chipotle got the idea from them.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »
    I find that I'm disappointed in restaurant meals a lot more than I used to be. I am becoming a food snob!! At least I know if I cook it at home it's going to be up to a certain standard!!

I'm a food snob too babe... Pickier than I should probably be lol :p
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    kokonani wrote: »
    Awesome job on your 96 hr fast! That must've been a toughie..

Thanks darling! It always is but we made it ;)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    brittdee88 wrote: »
    I love the pizzas from Pieology and &pizza! They have both vegan and gluten-free options, and you have them build it on a Chipotle-like assembly line. I wonder if Chipotle got the idea from them.

OMG that sounds awesome!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options

I'm a good snob too babe... Pickier than I should probably be lol :p

I've never known a "good" snob before! Usually hate snobs, but I adore you! Bwahahaha... couldn't resist fun with your typo!
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Darn, you corrected the same time I replied. Lol
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHA sorry, love! LOL
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Alright guys I apologize ahead of time for the million pictures I'm about to post...it was a good food weekend LOL.

Friday: PIZZA NIGHT! My eyes were WAY bigger than my stomach so I have included the "before and after" pictures of how much I managed :D:D:D

What I THOUGHT I could eat:
    evvshj5lg9qu.png

What I actually ended with LOL:
    d05jdrbx00eh.png

Apparently I really just wanted the cheese and all that bread was superfluous LOL It was delish though.

So Saturday I got up with the idea that I was going to make these pork ribs my sister found on sale...got them all prepped and something seemed amiss, so I double checked...THEY WERE BEEF SHOULDER CUTS! I was like "Nikki...........this isn't even pig....." lol her response was "my bad" lol...still turned out delish, here's some pictures:

bqt1ix5672bq.png
    grijjir1xvnq.png
    9g2y3qkg7ffm.png
    yk4yiomd7ful.png

I made scalloped taters to go with it but they kinda sucked sooooooooooooo LOL

Then yesterday was pretty low key - just a BLT with eggs on it...I wasn't all that hungry after the snack fest that was cooking the beef Saturday LOL:
    nel670ncu51j.png

SOOOOOOOOOOO now to my normal 72 hour fasting *sigh* it's going to be a pain in the a** but I have a good feeling I'll have a nice whoosh. I weighed in on my sisters scale over the weekend (which for some reason only weighs in kilograms?) and was right at where I was at last week's weigh in WITH a full tummy so that bodes well...

Sorry for the long post y'all...I'll get caught up with everyone throughout the day (as usual LOL)...Ciao for now!

• brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    I think I want to try my first extended fast at the beginning of the month. Any advice? I am thinking 48 hours.
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    I do hope you get your whoosh! And thank you so much for your support during my fasts.
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited August 2017
    Options
    brittdee88 wrote: »
    I think I want to try my first extended fast at the beginning of the month. Any advice? I am thinking 48 hours.

My biggest problem personally is the mental aspect...so find something satisfying (for me it's "black" hot tea of various flavors) and keep busy...other than that, it's just putting your mind to it! :)

Also break down the concept - it's 48 hours, yes, but ALSO it's only missing 1 individual meal...and we're used to that, so easy peesy!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    amflautist wrote: »
    I do hope you get your whoosh! And thank you so much for your support during my fasts.

Anytime darlin'! It's not easy and I lean on a lot of y'all when I'm fasting to stay strong! :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    All that food looks delicious and I would have eaten your pizza crust it's my favorite part :p
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    All that food looks delicious and I would have eaten your pizza crust it's my favorite part :p

I must have been low on calcium! All I wanted was that cheeeeeeeeeeese! LOL...the pepperoni didn't hurt either ;)
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options

Love the crunchy crust too - I was looking at the pics and thinking "what a waste"!!! Drooling over here!!!
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    I ignored the pepperoni! Bread and cheese though, best combination EVA!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »

Love the crunchy crust too - I was looking at the pics and thinking "what a waste"!!! Drooling over here!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH sometimes I'm in a bread mood and sometimes not....apparently Friday I was NOT lol - I wanted all 'da cheese! The salad was money too <3
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Crunchy and crispy pizza fan myself! I will say no more, I already ate today, but darn it if pizza doesn't sound amazing to me right now!! Nooooo!!!! I will stay strong. Lol