Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Options

Replies

• katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    ummmm how about that cherry turnover at Arby's ?? >:) Been a long time...
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Yay! Glad you are feeling back to your usual self... <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Ok get ready for barrage of food pictures from the weekendddddddddd!

Friday night: ARBYS!!! I went home and found that my sister had located some COUPONS in the mail! She didn't even know about my Arby's plan, so it was very serendipitous! Here's the pic:

v7dkx3vv3m6d.png
    Max beef and cheddar, fries, and onion rings with homemade ranch and cheese for dipping! Not the healthiest thing in the world, but delicious and satisfying!

Saturday I started some pork ribs (they were actually pork this time lmao), here's the picture of it marinating it 'da dry rub:

us6q9g0xqfb3.png

I wanted to let it do it's thing for a while, so we had more Mexican Saturday night:

omonv8lcdbyh.png

Sunday night we had the ribs, along with green bean and broccoli casserole. Then last night we decided to hit up the Panera bread...I had broccoli cheese soup in a bread bowl and half a Frontega Chicken Panini...DELISH!!!

It was a good eating weekend - now, we fast! I'll get caught up everyone's threads throughout the dayyyyyyyy!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    OOPS forgot this one! Not mine, but a breakfast skillet I made for Nikki:

umq9gi0vjsfi.png
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    That skillet could be my meal tonight minus the bacon...Tues - Fri vegetarian meal days this week.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    ALERT ALERT - I just weighed myself and granted it was after chugging some hot tea but still.. 190!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?1 It's fasting from here on out til we can back down...I won't put a time on it, will just keep weighing consistently....*sigh*

I know a lot of it is salt and water (plus an enormous bread bowl w my soup yesterday) BUT STILL....time for a big cleanse...I keep getting back on track, then "off track"...not that I'm doing anything outside of OMAD, but I need to tighten up my nutrition...here we go, kids, here we go.....
  • minigrrll
    Options
    ALERT ALERT - I just weighed myself and granted it was after chugging some hot tea but still.. 190!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?1 It's fasting from here on out til we can back down...I won't put a time on it, will just keep weighing consistently....*sigh*

I know a lot of it is salt and water (plus an enormous bread bowl w my soup yesterday) BUT STILL....time for a big cleanse...I keep getting back on track, then "off track"...not that I'm doing anything outside of OMAD, but I need to tighten up my nutrition...here we go, kids, here we go.....

Methinks that you ingested a ton of salt and carbs this weekend and it's just a whole load of water... Should be gone quickly!!! You will kick *kitten*$!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »

Methinks that you ingested a ton of salt and carbs this weekend and it's just a whole load of water... Should be gone quickly!!! You will kick *kitten*$!!!

Probably...but I wasn't happy to see it on the scale either way! LOL - extended fasting for the win! (Let's cross our fingers I don't lose my sanity in the interim LOL)
  • minigrrll
    Options

Probably...but I wasn't happy to see it on the scale either way! LOL - extended fasting for the win! (Let's cross our fingers I don't lose my sanity in the interim LOL)

Ummmmm.... That's assuming you actually HAVE sanity now, right!??? :p
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options

Ummmmm.... That's assuming you actually HAVE sanity now, right!??? :p

Fair point :D:D:D
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Those darn carbs!!! :/
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Those darn carbs!!! :/

I KNOW IT...the bread bowl and salt levels were probably my undoing..a solid 4-5 days of fasting will get me down into the 170's o:)o:)o:)
  • katjustkat
    Options
    Yeah, I think Panera is notorious for their salt content. Their baguettes are my absolute favorite French bread. I can put on 4 pounds over night in a flash with salt. Remember... we're 60% water. You got this...you're a master :)
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options

Probably water from the salt like what was said.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    blambo61 wrote: »

Probably water from the salt like what was said.

Agreed Bob :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Guys guys guys! Down 4 pounds... My average when I do full fast is about 3 a day so if I can make it to the weekend I think we'll be where we need to be! WOOT WOOT!
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    woohoo! You go girl!!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Awesome, you got this!!! :)
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Sweet as!!!!
  • katjustkat
    Options
    wow that's cool to see 4 pounds disappear. I need to learn some of this magic :o Nice job!