Replies

• brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Go you!!! 96 hours once a week?
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Very nice, such willpower! I think my family would have to lock me in my room for me to do a 96 hour fast these days. Congrats!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    I think I would chew my arm off! Good luck.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Ha some weeks it's 72 and some it's 96... Although this last week barely counts since I had a few glasses of wine on my fasting days soooooooooooooooooo lol
  • brittdee88
    Options
    Oh, wine, you seductress. :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    brittdee88 wrote: »
    Oh, wine, you seductress. :)

I know... How dare she! Lol
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Ok so...not as exciting weekend food pics as usual - Friday I did a 'dilla and a few cheese sticks - I must be low on calcium because I'm craving dairy even more that usual lately. Saturday was roast chicken with mashed 'taters and gravy and corn:

131mcsgdzalv.png

Yesterday was pizza and antipasto salad with homemade ranch NOM NOM.

I'm not 100% sure if I'm going to start my fast today or tomorrow, we'll see how I feel tonight. I'm not losing but I'm maintaining so that's something <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Monday's OMAD - my eyes were clearly bigger than my tummy so I ate the chicken and half the 'dilla - gave the other half to my sister - Dr's appt tomorrow so I'll be weighed in - stay tuned!

0jdbkrtvekv4.png
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Everything looks yummy...Good luck at your appointment :)
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your weigh in!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    GUYS GUYS! NEW LOW 180.8! That's apparently what stress will do to ya!

Crazy stress is also why I've been a little MIA for the last few days - had a rough Dr.'s appointment yesterday, immediately followed by having to leave work early to take my lil' kitten to the emergency clinic. I almost died with anxiety. I promise I will comment/catch up on everyone's posts ASAP (Probably after work).

My OFFICIAL weigh-in is tomorrow so I SHOULD be in the 170's for the first time in 8 years! WOOT WOOT!!! Can't WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
  • ooliviuoo
    ooliviuoo Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    awesome !
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Yikes - hope you are ok?! How is the kitty????

And awesome on the weigh in (too bad it's due to stress though!!) - good luck tomorrow...
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »
    Yikes - hope you are ok?! How is the kitty????

And awesome on the weigh in (too bad it's due to stress though!!) - good luck tomorrow...

I'm ok for now - just dealing with some anxiety issues, which I've never had before! It's preventing my blood pressure from being stable so I feel all wonky. ANYWHO, I was more worried about my Smidge (the kitten). She hadn't eaten is 3 days, and was barely touching water which is very unlike her, she's a good eater. She started to get really lethargic and act really weird. Took her in and they did blood work, all was ok there so they gave her an anti-nausea injection and an appetite stimulant. She started eating a little at a time last night, and seemed much less lethargic this morning so I hope she's on the mend. Scared the crap out of me though.

This is her:
    7xy8dng7f8a5.png
    pzpdo9lmw747.png
  • brittdee88
    Options
    So sorry about your kitty and that you have been stressed :(
    PM me anytime if you need someone to talk to. I suffer from anxiety, so I might be able to help.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    brittdee88 wrote: »
    So sorry about your kitty and that you have been stressed :(
    PM me anytime if you need someone to talk to. I suffer from anxiety, so I might be able to help.

Thank you so much! I've never experienced it so it freaked me out!!!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Awe poor kitty :( Your doctor must have been happy with your weight loss right? I hope you and your kitty are feeling better soon <3
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Wishing you and the kitty well. Congrats on the loss, looking forward to reading about the 170's weigh in tomorrow.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Awe poor kitty :( Your doctor must have been happy with your weight loss right? I hope you and your kitty are feeling better soon <3

He was yes... He thinks IF in general is fascinating lol
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Wishing you and the kitty well. Congrats on the loss, looking forward to reading about the 170's weigh in tomorrow.

Thank ya! Me toooooooo lol