Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Options

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    OK SO!

DRUM ROLL!

179.2!!!! Officially out of the 180's! FINALLY! 6 week plateau! This just goes to show, for anyone who's getting discouraged, just TRUST THE PROCESS!!! It will happen if you run the play! :-D

I'll have pictures from weekend food come Monday :)

Hope y'all have a spectacular Friday!!!!
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Woot, woot. I knew you would see the 170's. Not only did you get in there, you almost bypassed 179 altogether. So happy and proud for you.
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! I am so happy for you!
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    YAAAAAAY!!!!! So happy for you!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Thanks ladies! After 6 weeks (and THAT struggle is REAL), finally got past the plateau - should have a few good weeks now...I'd love to get to the 160's by my birthday - Oct 21st. Seeing as that's right about a month away, perhaps I shall take a page out of y'alls book and make that a goal :) We'll give it a shot!
  • brittdee88
    Options
    We can be goal buddies then! I want to be at 147 (-7.4) by October 21 :) My goals are in weird monthly chunks until my birthday on January 22.
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Britt, I am with you on that 147 pound goal by October 21. One small chunk is the way to go.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    I'm in! :):):)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Hooray!!! :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Forgot to post this:
    91zab6i1i6n1.png

I'm fairly off of my "trend" goal, but that's due to the plateau...I suspect I'll drop quickly the next month give or take, so I'm sure I'll catch up to it :)
  • brittdee88
    Options
    Woot woot! Love having goal buddies :smiley:
    And I'm sure you will get a nice whoosh, Steph!
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Awesome loss and chart!! So happy you busted the plateau... They are dangerous for sure - can be so easy to just say f it and throw in the towel. Woohoo!!!!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Oh yeah, my trend is screwed now because of staying the same for the last couple of weeks. At least we weren't gaining!!
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Shows that persistence wins the race. You're melting away :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Thanks ladies! And yes I'm glad I didn't gain... So much hard to come back from that mentally and physically then it is to just know to trust the process and keep going when you've just been maintaining
  • minigrrll
    Options
    How is Smidge doing?
  • gomissfitnes
    gomissfitnes Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Yes, how is your cat?
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Ya know.. Its so weird, she still wasn't eating more than a few bites at a time all week, so I decided to take her with me to my parents so that if I had to leave at least she'd have supervision. I set up all her stuff and put her food down and nothing... Chatted with Mom for a little bit and then I had an idea. I went and got a bowl of my parents cat food and set it down and she started CHOWING DOWN! So I'm not a hundred percent sure if it's the environment (I lived w my parent for 9 months right before I moved in with Nikki, and she was close with mama) or a different food, but I bought a new food just to be safe... I'm heading back to my place in a little bit here so I'm hoping that it stays this way. Thank you for checking in on her ladies <3
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Cats can actually be a bit weird about food sometimes... Mine aren't but that only because there is 3 of them and there's too much competition for them to be hungry! But they are super sensitive to routines and moving probably stressed her a bit. Hope she keeps eating (if only I had that problem!!!!).
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Yes I was gonna ask about her food. I have my son's cat with me and we switched her to wet food because the dry was giving her problems. Wet is better because that's how cats get their moisture. I wtapej0v9bxia.jpg
    as gonna suggest to you a new food or a lil tuna juice on her food. Cats definitely can be finicky. We give Chloe wellness brand because it's grain free. We tried the chicken only flavor and she wouldn't eat it. I think we get it at petsmart.