Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Options

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    That's the thing is she's normally not a picky eater at all, and never has tummy issues really... I did buy her a new brand and we're home and she's doing great... I really think she needed a hiatus at Nanas, or a switch in food to get her appetite goin again...
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    I hope she continues to improve, Steph <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    brittdee88 wrote: »
    I hope she continues to improve, Steph <3

Thanks dear <3
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Yes....great news! Glad she's better! Man those kitties got our hearts don't they? My son's cat comes and taps my arm twice when she wants a snack. I taught her that and now....it's pretty annoying :D Just because she's chubby from lack of movement. I take her in the back yard so she'll move around...she just follows me. She has never meowed or purred...kind of strange. She'll let out a tiny meee when I go to feed her. Son got her at a rescue center. LOVE her way too much...gahhhhh
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    I know, I'd sacrifice a lot for that little bugger...my little one is QUITE vocal LMAO - I'll get a video at some point of her making all her little noises and post it :p
  • brittdee88
    Options
    Awww! Please do post it!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Hi guys! Happy Monday!!! As promised, pictures from the weekend food :)

Friday Night: I broke this fast with a BANG. Flautas, kafta with mashed taters and corn, and perogies with sour cream (I ate all but 2 of the flautas and 1 pierogi) Not pictured: A dark chocolate klondike bar, 4 popsicles (they might have been sugar free I'm not sure), some cashews and honey roasted peanuts, and a few triscuits with cheese. All in about a 3-3.5 hour window. WORTH IT...I was READY to break that fast LOL -
    0un7e7zty5lq.png

Saturday was a little more tame:
    1.5 Reuben sammies (I had to make a half because I wanted to try the pumpernickel rye). Not pictured is a pack of skittles and a pack of starbursts.
    ei2d300nzxfk.png

Sunday as usual is my day to make a big, lengthy protein that can be used throughout the week for Sissy, even if I'm fasting. I make taco spiced spare ribs, and then used mine in a 'dilla (pictured) along with about 3 glasses of white wine, 2 corndogs, some tater salad, and a tootsie pop.

httncey03qvz.png

pab5g5dcwdiv.png

I'm fasting today and tomorrow and will weigh in Weds...I hit 186 this morning (no surprise, lots of salt and big volumes of food...but I knew I only had 3 eating days between fasts)...I'm hoping to be under the 179.2 mark by Weds morning :) If I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO, I'll do a 96 but I doubt it...wedding this weekend, lots of stress comin'...might need a shorter fast just as a mental break, but we'll see :)

Hope y'all are having a SPLENDID Monday! Ciao for now!

• blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Taco flavored spare ribs sounds real interesting!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    blambo61 wrote: »
    Taco flavored spare ribs sounds real interesting!

They turned out EXCELLENT!!!! :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Just to update on here too :)

Weight yesterday: 186
    Today: 182.8

Not quite as big of a drop as predicted - I need to push water a lot today and stick with just water and black green tea (I dunno if that greens stuff made a difference but meh). Due to the wedding this weekend I might break down and extend to the 96 hour fast...we'll see what the scale says tomorrow :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    That's still a good loss for 1 day though!!! I love weddings, make sure you take a picture of yourself in your dress :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    That's still a good loss for 1 day though!!! I love weddings, make sure you take a picture of yourself in your dress :)

For sure! I'm guessing I'll have about a million pictures, which is nice because then I can pick the best one(s) ;)
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Amazing loss for 1 day - and yes, totally need to see pictures!
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Yes, pictures please
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Ya that was a huge one day drop! WoooooHooooooo!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Guys *sigh* - 180.4 today

Still 1.2 up from last Friday BUT I started my TOM unexpectedly today -_- -_- -_- (sorry guys, it's a fact of life LOL) I suppose this explains the weird bloating yesterday, and I'm sure it accounts for a solid 2-3 pounds of weight SO I still consider this week a win...funny that @Brendalea69 and @jvcinv were talking about having issues sleeping on a fast...I never really do, but yesterday I was literally trying to fall asleep just fantasizing over food...must be the TOM thing, which again is strange for me because I (luckily) tend to be very asymptomatic around that time...odd, very odd...AND ANNOYING TIMING...this sh** better be over before the wedding :s:s:s

I have a feeling we'll be down a LOT next week...my prediction (miss you Sandy :( ) is 175-176 which would be AWESOME...my official weigh in should be Thurs or Friday next week due to the wedding and taking Monday off after...BUT, putting good vibes in the air for 175 (that'd be GLORIOUS).

Stay tuned for pictures of food from tonight (unless I lose my mind and decide to do another day of fasting...probably won't though)....
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    That's 2.4 lbs from yesterday - that's AWESOME! (I miss Sandy too...). I'm vibing (my new word) for you to get that 175 too!! :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »
    That's 2.4 lbs from yesterday - that's AWESOME! (I miss Sandy too...). I'm vibing (my new word) for you to get that 175 too!! :)

Thanks boo!!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    t0gtd7kij4xa.png

Most of yesterday's OMAD - pork carnitas quesadillas on corn tortillas with jalepenos, and a salad with cheese, onion, bacon, and homemade ranch. I ate 2 of the 'dillas and half the salad. I get bored with things quickly LOL - so I had some gummy bears, 2 pairs of popsicles, and a corndog after that :p:p:p All in about 2 hours or so. I had the extra 'dilla and my sister is a big FLOUR tortilla fan, but she had this and was like "YUP! Corn tortillas from now on!" ...I've been trying to tell her! LOLOLOL I like the flour ones too but corn has great texture!

Sooooooooo only gained 1.4 after my initial re-feed from my weekly fast. AMAZING. I could speculate on why but I'll just take the win! Another eating night tonight (Rehearsal dinner, I'll try to remember to take pictures...I'm a bridesmaid and my fiance is officiating the wedding). Anyway, we're going out to eat afterward, so I'll eat tonight, water fast tomorrow and then Saturday is the wedding - so I'm clearly eating LMAO.

Stay tuned, I'll post LOTS of pictures :)
  • brittdee88
    Options
    Oh, man, I LOVE corn tortillas! I keep a bag in my pantry and periodically just sniff them. I LOVE the way they smell!!! I can't imagine why anyone would prefer bland old flour tortillas over corn. Good for switching her over to the better side :)