Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Options

Replies

• mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear about everything that has happened......but Im extremely pleased to hear that you landed on your feet, and kept living the good fight. <3<3
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Good to see you back Steph, you've come a long way baby <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Well guys, this weekend was filled with birthday fun, food, and family...it was a good one for sure...no fasting, but OMADing for the most part - my mama got me a fall jacket and it's a MEDIUM and it FITS! I was so pleased :) Hope everyone had a great weekend!
  • mittenswillet
    Options
    wow.....medium! my dream..im currently XXXXL (which I call extra little LOL )
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited October 2017
    Options
    You'll get there babe - and trust me, its a motivating factor to get back on board with my normal schedule!
  • mittenswillet
    Options
    <3<3<3:):)
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    woah medium! that is such a win!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    It is fun to go down in size (except I don't like buying new clothes)!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Well guys, this weekend was filled with birthday fun, food, and family...it was a good one for sure...no fasting, but OMADing for the most part - my mama got me a fall jacket and it's a MEDIUM and it FITS! I was so pleased :) Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Nothing better than food, family and fun except maybe getting smaller clothes ;)
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Awesome about the medium jacket! Nothing worse than a winter jacket that’s too small... I’ve definitely been there!
  • Brendalea69
    edited October 2017
    Options
    No picture??? Hope it's back soon o:)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options

Huh...that's weird! I just uploaded one yesterday! Maybe it didn't show up? I'll try again later :)
  • Brendalea69
    Options

Huh...that's weird! I just uploaded one yesterday! Maybe it didn't show up? I'll try again later :)

Ok :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Ok is it showing up now?
  • Brendalea69
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Yes, I was like who's the new girl??? Beautiful <3
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    really nice picture...very pretty :)
  • mittenswillet
    Options
    oh, i thought it was a posted pic, not an avatar pic..........very pretty!!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Thank you my dears <3<3<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Hi guys! Sorry for the radio silence! Life has been getting in the way! I've been mostly OMADing but not being very conscious of what I was eating, ergo gained about 3-4 pounds when I weighed at the Dr today - bright side, I wasn't fasted which I normally am when I weigh in so that could account for some. I'm not worried about it, I'm back on full OMAD and fasting days as of tomorrow!

In other good news, my blood pressure is finally coming down! For a few months there it was SCARY sky high, most likely due to way more than my fair share of stressors. Things are settling down, though, and I'm in a good place mentally, so time to get back on the wagon with getting to a good place physically!

I'll try to catch up with everyone's threads in the next few days! Ciao for now m'loves!
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Glad you are back...