Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Options

Replies

• brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    OMG yuck. I HATE strep! How are you holding up?
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Hope your feeling better, sending you hugs!!!
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Yup, strep is the worst! Hope you are feeling better now....
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Hi guys - still here lurking in the background - hope to be back to 100% soon...things tend to hang on for a long time so I'm just trying to keep up with life - it doesn't help that every single person at work and home have gotten sick TOO sooooooooooo LOL....I'm making it a point to catch up a little on posts today so you might see me pittering about...
  • brittdee88
    Options
    That sucks! I hope you feel better soon. I hope you are taking good care of yourself!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Guys - got over the strep thing and then got REALLY sick - was out of work alone for over 2 weeks...back to the land of the living and for obvious reasons haven't gained any weight...going to try to get back on track here soon but in the meantime I'll try catch up with everyone here.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Hope your over it all. Not fun being sick!
  • brittdee88
    Options
    YAY! Happy you're back!
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Good to have you back, I hope all of the sickness is behind you.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I hope you're back to feeling 100% soon o:)
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Welcome back - we missed you!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    I missed you guys too! As of today I'm going to try to stick to basic omad for a week or two before I get back on my normal schedule...today is my last day of antibiotics but I have another 10-12 days of steroids so I'm taking it easy, but the eating has gotten pretty chaotic and excessive since I started feeling better so I need some regimen to get back on track - I PROMISE I'm going to try to be diligent on getting caught up with everyone's progress :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Checking in guys... I omaded yesterday w the exception of a little powdered creamer in my coffee... My omad was half a BLT, a side salad with beans corn and blue cheese crumbles, and some nachos followed by a little candy. I'm going to start getting better at tracking the calories in my meal so I can get back on track but I'm not going to push it so that I don't ruin my momentum or give up... Stay tuned for pictures of my omad tomorrow
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Glad you are on the road to recovery, you were missed.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Glad you are on the road to recovery, you were missed.

Missed you guys too...it was miserable, I tell ya.
  • brittdee88
    Options
    I'm so happy you are back!!!
    What's in the works for today's OMAD?
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Ced's coming over, so meatloaf, mashed taters, and corn...I dunno if I'LL eat that but that's what's on the menu for the house...I'm not a huge meatloaf fan (though I do like my own recipe better than most).

I'll take pictures of that and whatever I eat either way though :) So far so good today, just black coffee, water and ACV :)
  • brittdee88
    Options
    Sounds yummy! I wish I would've picked up some potatoes. I think I will have some next week.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Welp guys... Omad has been pretty good... 2maded yesterday bc I had a funny schedule that threw me off but I still stayed around my tdee and got lotsa fruits and veggies in so that's good. Just kinda taking it easy on being super strict until I'm off of these steroids etc.... Feeling good for the most part, just feeling a lil chubby but that's ok... I know half of it is in ma head.. Stay tuned as things get more regimented
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Fasting Day #1 - going to try to fast until Weds dinner (72hour fast) - I'm finally done w the steroids which has been affecting my hunger and cravings (and probably how fast I gain weight) - so glad that's a non-factor now. I'll probably be stalking everyone for motivation when the mental cravings kick in (I don't give 2 sh**s about the physical hunger....never has bothered me).

Happy Monday Y'all!