mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »
    Way to go girlie!! You are kicking it!

Thanks boo! Only 24 hours til breaking the fasttttttt *eek* :p:p:D:D
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    You're gonna catch up to me before you know it!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Welp guys - the TOM has caught up to me and I'm only down a little less than a pound from last week...seeing as I'm EXHAUSTED today it's bothering it more than I should...I know it's bloat weight from my lady-time but my emotions are getting the best of me this morning *sigh*

SO here's the weigh-in:
    Last week: 186.8
    Today: 186.? (it kept toggling so I'm calling it 186)

I'm sure next week it'll look like I dropped a lot more than I did once I shake this water weight. Until then my mantra is "trust the process, run the play - trust the process, run the play" - need some good vibes today my peeps...might do a little meditation at lunch to help center me.

On the bright side, EATING TONIGHTTTTTTTT! What should I have y'all?! I usually have things all planned out but I have to go grocery shopping SO it might be a little hodge-podge...I'm open to ideas though (even takeout ideas! I love me a good takeout!)

OH, now that I said that I kinda want Indian food lmao. We'll see! Stay tuned as I update you next week (reminder: I can't post pics from home so I won't have pics until Monday BUT I'll try really hard to remember to take them LOL)

• sunnycobayo
    sunnycobayo Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Phew! I'm finally caught up on reading through your thread! Very much like Tracey, I appreciate you documenting so many of the intricate details of your journey, Steph. :) The two of you have got me eager to succeed!

As for good vibes... I'm sending 'em your way! I'm half South Asian, so I always cast my vote for Indian food. ;) Hearty, delicious, flavorful... yum, yum! You'll have to circle back and let us know what you decided on for food!
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Phew! I'm finally caught up on reading through your thread! Very much like Tracey, I appreciate you documenting so many of the intricate details of your journey, Steph. :) The two of you have got me eager to succeed!

As for good vibes... I'm sending 'em your way! I'm half South Asian, so I always cast my vote for Indian food. ;) Hearty, delicious, flavorful... yum, yum! You'll have to circle back and let us know what you decided on for food!

Hope it helps...I mostly document for myself to go back and read but I hope you got something from it :) You're going to ROCK IT OUT! ;)

LOL yeah I love me some ethnic food! I'm the least picky eater on the planet so I love it all! Now that it's in my head I'm pretty sure some chicken tikka masala and/or biryani is in my immediate future (There's a freakin' AMAZING Indian restaurant about 2 miles from work so it's perfect)...I'll probs supplement that with some snacks and a salad and fruit. The re-feed is my favorite day so I try to make it something I LOVE :smiley:
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Oh My, Indian Food. I just went back through my weight loss journey thread and saw the Indian food meals I had, and I am about to call the hubby now with my request for Indian food for dinner.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Oh My, Indian Food. I just went back through my weight loss journey thread and saw the Indian food meals I had, and I am about to call the hubby now with my request for Indian food for dinner.

YASSSSSSSSS I'm pretty convinced at this point so I'll take a picture tonight <3
  • sunnycobayo
    Options
    Now you guys have me planning on making some Indian food tonight, haha! Guess that's the theme for Friday. ;)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Yup def Indian tonight - they're offering to add the following to my Tikka Masala for $3.50

ngulug9kdee0.png

<3<3<3
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    You still did great for the week. I have read through your entire thread and really enjoyed it. Since this is just week 2 for me, it gives me so much hope that it will work.

And Indian it is for us tonight as well - I can already taste the curry!!!!

Have a great weekend, you control food, it doesn't control you. That has been my saying this week to stay on track!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    dkayingram wrote: »
    You still did great for the week. I have read through your entire thread and really enjoyed it. Since this is just week 2 for me, it gives me so much hope that it will work.

And Indian it is for us tonight as well - I can already taste the curry!!!!

Have a great weekend, you control food, it doesn't control you. That has been my saying this week to stay on track!!!

Thanks darlin'! You as well! The journey is rewarding <3
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Yup def Indian tonight - they're offering to add the following to my Tikka Masala for $3.50

ngulug9kdee0.png

<3<3<3

You deserve it especially since TOM is here, have a great time :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options

ngulug9kdee0.png

<3<3<3

You deserve it especially since TOM is here, have a great time :)

OH I'M GONNA!!! :p:p:p

Some global cuisine, a few cocktails, and some netflix is my definition of a good time!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!!! :):):)
  • bandwidthbandit
    bandwidthbandit Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Meh, I wish I had read this before I ate... :'( I did end up having gumbo and red beans & rice (along with some tasty grouper and waayy too much crusty french bread!) There's always tomorrow for Karahai Lamb Palak and Tandoori Pratha. I can almost taste the chutney. Happy Friday!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Meh, I wish I had read this before I ate... :'( I did end up having gumbo and red beans & rice (along with some tasty grouper and waayy too much crusty french bread!) There's always tomorrow for Karahai Lamb Palak and Tandoori Pratha. I can almost taste the chutney. Happy Friday!!

Gahhhhhhh I haven't eaten yet and that sounds delicious! About to put together my cocktail and eat my food LOL.

Also, red beans and rice sounds delicious! Both of my parents are from the south and Cedric (my fiance) is from Louisiana so I love me some Cajun / Creole!
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Happy Monday all!

Update on all the goodness - first things first, as promised here's a picture of my Indian food from Friday:
    o7fnydx6o4ql.png

It was spicy chicken tikka masala, dal, sambar, veggie curry, raita, rice, na'an, and papadam. And if you think I ate all that you're nuts LMAO - I tried though :pensive:

Forgot to take pics Sat/Sun but Sat I had lettuce tacos, an iced cap from the Timmy Ho's, and a few munchies. Sunday I had Panera: broc cheese soup w a bread bowl (I never eat the whole bread bowl but it's a MUST to order it), a half chipotle chicken avocado melt, a few pieces of candy, and each of the 3 days I had some cocktails :)

Starting my 96 hour fast today...only 3 feeding days between fasts AND it looks like my TOM is over so that's good - hopefully between the two I'll get pretty close to my Under 180 in Feb goal. Weighed in this morning at 192 which is 6 pounds up from my fasted weigh in...much better than the 10 pound swing last week SO...I'll update you each morning as I weigh in throughout the fast...I'd REALLY REALLY like to get down to 182 this week. Thursday final weigh in.

I'll be catching up throughout the day, as per usual on Mondays LOL - Hope everyone had a spectacular weekend!
  • sunnycobayo
    Options
    Sounds like you had a great weekend of eating, Steph. :) Your Indian food looks oh-so yummy~! I'll be sending you positive vibes that you see 182 this week!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Sounds like you had a great weekend of eating, Steph. :) Your Indian food looks oh-so yummy~! I'll be sending you positive vibes that you see 182 this week!

Thank you, love! I'll take all the good vibes I can get! :love: :