Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Meh wishful thinking LOL - they always weigh me...ALWAYS lol
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    LOL are you my twin??????? OMG I hate that too, I hate getting weighed at the drs. I take off everything possible LOL

Best of luck on 171. I am not sure I will make it either bc I have still been having to eat a little something with my afternoon meds....172 would be great for me......But hoping for 171 for you!!!

• mistymeadows2005
    I know it's not the "right" number and I'm in a healthy range so she doesn't care, but STILL...like FRIDAY YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN IMPRESSED - NOW I LOOK LIKE I'VE ONLY LOST 0.973473182365923478 pounds LOL
  • volgirl1322
    LOL I totally get you!!!!!

Here is to the scale behaving tomorrow for both of us!!!!!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I'm water fasting today too, hoping for a good weigh in tomorrow for us all!!! o:)
  • mistymeadows2005
    LET'S GET IT LADIES! I believe in us <3
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    OMG, I hate weighing at the doctor's too :( What's worse, he will said "Hmm, you are 61kg today, 2kg up from the last visit". I really hate that :(
    Good luck on 171!!! 👍
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited February 2019
    GUYS GUYS GUYS!

171.2!!!!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOO!!!

I attribute it to the super clean fast I had yesterday - I've been pickle juicing or having tiny bits of something sometimes on Thursdays and it DOES make a difference, so this was a 99.9% clean (I did have to taste my spaghetti sauce for salt, but just the tiniest tongue taste LOL).

Funny story though - last week the WBL (win by losing work contest) scale said 0.8 pounds less than my normal one, so I stuck with my normal scale number for our purposes. Today, it read 1 pound HEAVIER than my normal scale! Sucks for the contest but I'm staying consistent, and using my normal scale's number :)

ANYWHO - super thrilled with the results this week - 2.8 on the week, which brings me to 39.8 since I started OMAD originally :) 35.2 pounds to go, but I'm starting to get into a comfortable zone which is so nice :)

Here's ma' chart!
    90 day:
    krdb1j0psrul.png

Just for funsies, here's this week's too:
    o6zcxhukckk5.png

Thinking pizza for dinner tonight, we'll see :)

Happy Friday Kiddos! <3
  • volgirl1322
    <3<3<3<3<3 You go girl....so proud of you!!!!! Totally enjoy some pizza to celebrate tonight.

I didn't make my 171 goal this week, my stupid scale said 172......oh well, still a 2lb loss for the week, I'll take it.....

Have a great weekend!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    <3<3<3<3<3 You go girl....so proud of you!!!!! Totally enjoy some pizza to celebrate tonight.

I didn't make my 171 goal this week, my stupid scale said 172......oh well, still a 2lb loss for the week, I'll take it.....

Have a great weekend!!!

YEAH BOO! 2 pounds in the week AFTER you've had surgery and your schedule was all wonky is F**KING phenomenal! Take it and run beautiful! :p:p:p
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Yeaaaa Steph! You did it. Great job keeping it 99.9. I don't like having to taste food when I am on my fast days. Most times I don't and just hope for the best or I have someone else taste it and let me know if anything is needed.

• mistymeadows2005
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    Yeaaaa Steph! You did it. Great job keeping it 99.9. I don't like having to taste food when I am on my fast days. Most times I don't and just hope for the best or I have someone else taste it and let me know if anything is needed.

LMFAO I feel ya there! The only person I could have taste it is Cedric, and he loves everything I make -_- He IS getting pretty good though! I asked him to stir it last night, and then once he did I was like "taste it, does it need salt?" He smelled it and said "yeah it does, it smells flat" (which is a culinary word he's picked up LOL) - sure as sh**, I tasted it and it DID need a tiche of salt...I'm training him well :P Only took a decade! LOL

I don't mind tasting if it's not enough to pull me out of fasting...it used to bother me mentally and pull me into the craving zone but not so much anymore :#:#:#
  • volgirl1322
    Yeah it is hard to take a teensy taste. Luckily I have two hungry boys to do the tasting for me....but it is hard.....
  • mistymeadows2005
    You guys - on Fridays I generally try to OMAD but if I don't it's no biggie and today my boss came around with a "grab bag" (sometimes he goes and buys a bunch of fun ice cream snacks from the caf) and I got a strawberry shortcake ice cream bar and THAT SH** took me right back to childhood! IT WAS SO FREAKIN GOOD!

uj6px6t8819h.png

Just thought I'd report LOL
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Yay for 171.2 :):):)
  • Congratulations! Its great when you start to get into the zone when you feel comfortable with yourself. Takes a lot of pressure off isnt it. Im just getting there and once im 150 its gonna feel awesome because i will no longer feel like big or overweight and everything else is a win. OMG cant believe this, we are all doing it ladies (and gents)! We re gonna get there this year. :0)
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Strawberry Shortcake Ice cream, my favorite. I would be right with you breaking my fast for one of those. mmm mmm good
  • mistymeadows2005
    @LadyBlanks Yassssss it was fabulous!
    @SoulSisterSoulBrother it is really nice! I don't feel bigger than normal people now :):):) we are definitely getting there!
  • futuredrbri
    futuredrbri Posts: 147 Member
    Hey Steph!!!
    Congrats on 171!!!! You've done so well since I've been gone. Happy for you :smiley:
    I also used to demolish those strawberry shortcakes from the ice cream truck! And there was another one called chocolate eclair, I think. Loved that one, too!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    OMG!! That is totally awesome!!! Congrats!!! <3:)