Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Options

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Thank ya m'love! I will be 20 lbs lower eventually (ie where you're at)... My body feels pretty good at 165 so JEALOUSSSSSSSSSSS LOL
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »
    dkayingram wrote: »
    Steph your food looks good and sounds like a fun weekend!

We are so close in weight, and you have been doing this longer, how big are your swings after a 2mad weekend? I typically am not paying too much attention on Sat/Sun and will not weigh until Wed for a preview for Friday so just curious if I were to weigh on MOnday how much i could go up. I guess the bottom line is I might be afraid to get on the scale after a big weekend, but in your experience, once you are back to OMAD you do see it flying off? Just curious.
    My goal for this week is 184 also :) We can do this!!!

Donna

I am seeing about a 1-2lb gain now when I do a 2mad weekend (aka both days). I'm counting drinking late at night as a second meal btw. I'm around 165 right now and I'm finding that the week's OMADs are not making up for the weekend anymore (they used to when I had more weight to lose). So I'm thinking I'm going to have to pick only ONE day on the weekend to let loose until I get to my goal weight. Mind you, I'm only thinking about it, because again, I don't WANNA!!!

I think two days fo 2mad is too much. I know i would have a hard time losing doing that. Anyways, what works for you!
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it's clearly NOT working for me right now! It was when I had more to lose, but not so much now! :)
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Thank ya m'love! I will be 20 lbs lower eventually (ie where you're at)... My body feels pretty good at 165 so JEALOUSSSSSSSSSSS LOL

You'll get here before you know it!

That's part of my problem - my body DOES feel pretty good at 165. I know I need to lose more, but the urgency isn't there anymore...
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »

You'll get here before you know it!

That's part of my problem - my body DOES feel pretty good at 165. I know I need to lose more, but the urgency isn't there anymore...

True dat...I know the feeling...they're doing a "Win by Losing" thing at work starting Monday and even though I'm not IN it, I'm going to use it as motivation!!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    UPDATE - day 1 of weekly fast...188.8 :#:#:#
    6.2 pounds! WOOT WOOT! Gotta love getting all that salt out of the system! :heart:

SO we're on pace for 182 Thursday...keepin' the good vibes flowin' and the water bottle filled! LOL

PS I feel like I had more to update y'all on but can't remember what it is, so y'all might get spammed with more posts later LOL
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    way to flush out that salt. 182 for sure.
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    That is awesome - you will nail 182 by the end of the week I bet!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    I'm hopin' ladies, I'm hopin'...REALLY want to set myself up for making 175 (OR LESS) by the end of March doable.
  • dkayingram
    Options
    I am with you on the 175 by the end of March - totally with you on that!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    dkayingram wrote: »
    I am with you on the 175 by the end of March - totally with you on that!!!

Let's do itttttttttttttt!!! B)B)B)
  • sunnycobayo
    sunnycobayo Posts: 236 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I'm no psychic, but I'm seeing 182 in your near future, Steph! B)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! :)
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Day 2 check in - 185.6
    3.2 more pounds down! B)B)B)

We're right on pace! If we can pull out another 3.2 tomorrow we'll be in the 182 range which would make me really happpppyyyyy :) 36 more hours, with 24 more before final week's weigh in :) Happy Hump Day M'beauties!
  • jadeblue14
    jadeblue14 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You're doing so great!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    jadeblue14 wrote: »
    You're doing so great!

Thank youuuu! If I can get in the 182's this week, I have hopes to get under 180 by the 8th and actually have a SHOT at hitting 175 in March :-D
  • dkayingram
    Options
    You are doing great! I am sure you will be at 182 this week. Me, not sure about 184 on Friday. I was still at 186 this morning, not the official weigh day but just the check in day. I am hoping the 186 is due to the piece of pizza and greek salad I had for dinner last night, and it is only sodium. If not, and Friday comes higher than 184 I will be one sad girl :(!!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Don't let it discourage you - it tends to go in cycles for me...the last 2 weeks combined have only been 1.8 pounds total BUT if I hit goal this week, it'd be 3 pounds in 1 week. ALSO maybe try throwing in a 48 hour fast (ie skip eating on Thursday) if you want to and feel up to it. It's a nice flush and a good way to dip your toe in the water of extended fasting :)

Otherwise, you can always push lotsa water (which we should all do anyway LOL) and flush that salt right out! I CERTAINLY think you can hit 184 by Friday and I'm rooting for you! :)
  • dkayingram
    Options
    Thanks I am trying not to get discouraged, I know how things fluctuate. And I have never felt better and it is so crazy easy to do! So I know I won't give up, but I also have to realize I might not hit my goals each week. If only I weren't so competitive even with myself LOL!!!
    I may try that fast all day on Thursday though :) just for a push!!

You are killin' it!