Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Options

Replies

• tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Best wishes for a successful fast...We'll be here for you if you need us.
  • rs2332
    rs2332 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! You got this
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Thank ya frands!!!
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Good luck, so great that you’re back... <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Thank ya! Great to BE back!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Im glad you're finally off the steroids...Happy Fasting :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Fasting went well! I was craving salt like CRAZY this morning so I had a few pickles when I got to work after I weighed in - maybe 20 cals so it shouldn't pull me out of fasting...I won't break the fast until tonight so it'll be a full 72 hours.

Weigh In - my official "restarting weight" will be 186.8 which is what I weighed this morning. That means I gained back about 7-8 lbs over the course of the last 3 months...not fun, but recoverable. Still shooting to be back at my lowest of 179 by the end of february - if I stick to the plan that should be more than doable...the first 4 pounds should come off by next week.

Stay tuned for pictures (as long as I can get myself back in the habit again :p:p:p )
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Thanks Tracey! I think I'll be ok now that I'm mostly through my first full long fast...I made myself do it and it got me back in the habit so I think we'll make it ;)
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Fasting went well! I was craving salt like CRAZY this morning so I had a few pickles when I got to work after I weighed in - maybe 20 cals so it shouldn't pull me out of fasting...I won't break the fast until tonight so it'll be a full 72 hours.

Weigh In - my official "restarting weight" will be 186.8 which is what I weighed this morning. That means I gained back about 7-8 lbs over the course of the last 3 months...not fun, but recoverable. Still shooting to be back at my lowest of 179 by the end of february - if I stick to the plan that should be more than doable...the first 4 pounds should come off by next week.

Stay tuned for pictures (as long as I can get myself back in the habit again :p:p:p )

7-8 lbs over 3 months (which includes the holidays and being deathly ill) is pretty damn good if you ask me. I can gain that much in a WEEK of unrestricted eating no probs...

Good luck, you can totally drop those 4 lbs!!
  • Jim_fbr
    Jim_fbr Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Ok no excuses, let's get you back on track!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    YES! Thank you Jim! Other than some dill pickles around lunchtime (I was extraordinarily in need of salt apparently) which I don't THINK should have pulled me out of fasting, I stuck to a normal OMAD yesterday...quite a few cals, I'll have to add them up but that's not unusual on days I'm breaking the long weekly fast - here's the pic of the main part - a big salad with red lettuce and romaine, with some corn, tomatoes, onions, and chicken with some B-Dubs spicy garlic wing sauce and some bleu cheese dressing, and then a little tater tot cassarole - I made that breadstick thing but ate one bite and didn't like it so didn't eat it...I also didn't eat a good chunk of the salad as I got a little full and wanted room for some fruit. I also ate an orange, an apple with a lil peanut butter, and a few bites of candy. I WAS FULL. But this morning I'm not hungry at ALL and don't forsee an issue with OMADing like normal, with a much smaller meal LOL.

nqe0yrrhoowh.png

As long as I follow protocol I should be good to be under 180 by EOM :) That'd made me happy.

ALSO I'm going to try REALLY hard to pepper in some body weight exercises throughout my day...being sick for so long means my sad little lower body muscles have atrophied a bit and I need to regain some strength and shape. Stay tuned on progress on that. I'm drinking enough water that if I throw squats in every time I go pee I should be good :D:D:D Gotta get dat booty back! :p

Stay tuned for next week's weigh in for progress...cross your fingers for 184 for me as that's my goal for next week...might do a 96 hour next week if I'm feeling spunky ;)

• mistymeadows2005
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »

7-8 lbs over 3 months (which includes the holidays and being deathly ill) is pretty damn good if you ask me. I can gain that much in a WEEK of unrestricted eating no probs...

Good luck, you can totally drop those 4 lbs!!

Thank you love!!!!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    My fingers are crossed!!! :)
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Fingers crossed here too!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Glad your feeling better! Go get em.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Happy Friday guys! Another successful OMAD day...still probably a little more food than I'd like for my normal OMAD but I'll take it...getting back into the habit is half the battle. Dinner was as pictured - Big salad with mixed greens tomatoes onions and bleu cheese dressing, and oven roasted chicken w some buff sauce on the side - not pictured a good hunk 'o' tater tot cassarole, some grapes, and some skittles.

v89x9axw902k.png

Happy to be getting back to this WOE...I'm still getting some of the residual cravings during the day but not so much physical hunger, so that's something. I can't upload pics from my phone so I'll have the weekend food pics for ya on Monday - have a super weekend OMADers!

• dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    That looks great!
  • Brendalea69
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I like this!!! :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    It was delish! Not gonna lie - had a LOT of tater tot casserole (refer to previous picture for visuals) because it's just so darn good! Between the lettuce, veggies, and grapes, I WAS SO FULL! Fiber #forthewin!