Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Options

Replies

• minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Ha! Aquanet, I'd forgotten about that stuff. I probably used to go through a giant can a week!! I never had a feather comb - now I feel deprived... :(
  • minigrrll
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Aaaannddd, Ive just realized you probably meant a comb for feathering your hair? Like those Goody ones? I definitely had one of those!!

aufm1kspjxyj.png
  • minigrrll
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hey listen... I love me some 70s AND some 80s! I'm a flower child at heart, but I loveeeeee me some big hair!

So shhhhh, don't tell anyone, but I actually got a perm about 5 months ago... I was so tired of my stick straight flat lank hair. I have to kind of straighten it now, but at least it has given my hair some body... I can't get away from my 80s roots!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Well y'all it looks like I may have gotten the ebola (not really, that's just what I call every sickness lol)... I was NOT feeling well last night and sissy (Nikki) said I felt warm but no fever so that's good... I don't have a spleen (which is the largest lymph node in the body) so I get every bug that comes along and I thought I might avoid this one but it appears not... Luckily it's been about 12 hours and Im not dead therefore its not incapsulated so it won't kill me but I still feel like sh**... I even had some sleep walking issues last night which is a sure sign that I'm fighting something *sigh*... I have no appetite (thank you bug) but might still hafta eat...sorry for the lack of presence in the next day or two...ill keep you posted when I can
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Well y'all it looks like I may have gotten the ebola (not really, that's just what I call every sickness lol)... I was NOT feeling well last night and sissy (Nikki) said I felt warm but no fever so that's good... I don't have a spleen (which is the largest lymph node in the body) so I get every bug that comes along and I thought I might avoid this one but it appears not... Luckily it's been about 12 hours and Im not dead therefore its not incapsulated so it won't kill me but I still feel like sh**... I even had some sleep walking issues last night which is a sure sign that I'm fighting something *sigh*... I have no appetite (thank you bug) but might still hafta eat...sorry for the lack of presence in the next day or two...ill keep you posted when I can

Aww, so sorry you aren't feeling well! I hope you get better soon. Positive thoughts your way!
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Sending wishes for a speedy recovery!
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Hope you get well soon.
  • minigrrll
    Options

We call every illness either Ebola or the plague in our house. And everyone who gets sick is "Typhoid Mary"... We are a very sensitive and caring family...

I'm very very happy you are not dead - that's always a major bonus! <3 Hope you feel better soon!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Hope your feeling better soon!
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    So sorry you're sick :s hubby has a bad cold and I'm like...Stay Away!!! I used to get sick all the time because I would 'mercy' sit for young parents...gym buddies. But I always got sick afterwards. I told my doc and he said to take vitamin D3. It has been years since I've caught a cold, sinus infection... just about anything. It's a miracle vitamin as far as I'm concerned. Vitamins come and go in our house but I take D3 every single day...like 5000iu I believe.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    katjustkat wrote: »
    So sorry you're sick :s hubby has a bad cold and I'm like...Stay Away!!! I used to get sick all the time because I would 'mercy' sit for young parents...gym buddies. But I always got sick afterwards. I told my doc and he said to take vitamin D3. It has been years since I've caught a cold, sinus infection... just about anything. It's a miracle vitamin as far as I'm concerned. Vitamins come and go in our house but I take D3 every single day...like 5000iu I believe.

I'll have to pick some up! Certainly can't hurt!
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I'm about 75% better... I didnt fast yesterday for obvious reasons... I might today as long as I feel up to it... Thanks for all your well wishes m'loves
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Oh no! I'm so sorry you are sick! I hope you feel better soon!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Welp I'm finally back up to 100% - I ate on Weds and was going to fast yesterday but ended up eating a few triscuits - dinner out with the girls tonight to this place: http://www.bobcatbonnies.com/index.php/menu/

I've heard great things about it so we'll see!! I'll try REALLY HARD to remember to take pictures! Have a super day y'all! Love ya's!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Glad your back to your healthy cheerful self!!! Have a nice dinner, that food looks awesome :p
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Yay, so happy to know you're feeling better! Have fun tonight!! Lovessss your way :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Welp one of my friends is not feeling well - I can't be blamed, I haven't seen her since I got sick LOL - but anyway so we have to reschedule...trying to decide what I want now...I was thinking Arby's? Penn Station? Maybe more 'dillas? The possibilities are endless!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Decisions decisions!?!?!? :p
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    I haven't had Arby's in soooo long but I used to demolish those curly fries. SO GOOD!