Sarah's OMAD Journal

Options

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »
    I'm actually thinking I might make it to 181 by the end of the month. Of course, we are going camping this weekend and that didn't end well last time!!! Going to not drink Sangria this time though and stick to low carb beer and vodka with Pepsi Max.

You are my new motivation! I'LL GET THERE WITH YOU IF IT KILLS ME! LMAO

181 here we come! :)

The timing is funny this month though - I might do an extra weigh in on the 31st because it's a Monday just to get a final EOM number ;)

We'll see! Keep it up lady, you're doing amazing!
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options

The timing is funny this month though - I might do an extra weigh in on the 31st because it's a Monday just to get a final EOM number ;)

I don't think I've ever been anybody's weight loss motivation before!! :)

• minigrrll
    Options
    brittdee88 wrote: »
    YAAAAAAAAY on your new low weight!!! You will definitely make it! That is awesome! I need chili in my life now LOL.
    Good luck with avoiding the sangria! It's hard for me to resist a good sangria even though I am typically a super dry red wine drinker. It's just so pleasant in the summer. But you have already been doing well with the low carb drinks, so you can do it!

Me too - dry red wine... But it all just has too many calories...
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options

I don't think I've ever been anybody's weight loss motivation before!! :)

Check that one off the bucket list ;)
  • minigrrll
    Options
    So Trendweight said something today that I've never seen before (see red box):

f6p5xbvhcgd6.png

I guess that means I'm actually doing BETTER than I am supposed to be!

I'm holding these good weigh-ins for reserve for my camping weekend... I don't think the weigh-in on Monday will be quite so awesome! :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    So Trendweight said something today that I've never seen before (see red box):

f6p5xbvhcgd6.png

I guess that means I'm actually doing BETTER than I am supposed to be!

I'm holding these good weigh-ins for reserve for my camping weekend... I don't think the weigh-in on Monday will be quite so awesome! :)

YOU'RE AWESOME! Great work babe!

• minigrrll
    Options
    Thank you! I feel great... Not sure what is going on, but I'm not complaining. Considering I'm actually too embarrassed to post any meal pictures because mine are so giant (no fitting on one plate for this chick!), this is all pretty amazing to me!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Thank you! I feel great... Not sure what is going on, but I'm not complaining. Considering I'm actually too embarrassed to post any meal pictures because mine are so giant (no fitting on one plate for this chick!), this is all pretty amazing to me!

Not all my meals fit on one plate either :p
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Go, Sarah, go!!! You are killing it!!! :-)
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    GO, SARAH!!!!
    PS. I know what you mean about the wine. That is the only thing I really do portion control because I used to easily drink a whole bottle back in my early 20s. I have had about 3 ounces a night for the past few years. Calories are only about 80 for that much, and since I drink some everyday, I never really want any more than one normal-sized glass on the rare occasions I drink outside of the house.
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Thanks guys!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    brittdee88 wrote: »
    GO, SARAH!!!!
    PS. I know what you mean about the wine. That is the only thing I really do portion control because I used to easily drink a whole bottle back in my early 20s. I have had about 3 ounces a night for the past few years. Calories are only about 80 for that much, and since I drink some everyday, I never really want any more than one normal-sized glass on the rare occasions I drink outside of the house.

I'm a bit of a binge drinker (so bad)... I never drink in the week and if I drink on the weekend, I drink too much! A bottle of wine is definitely my limit though - any more than that and I feel so horrible in the morning (that is for sure an age thing :-( ).
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Official weekly weigh-in. Down 15lbs total, so pretty happy about that!

tqdz2d1w39tp.png

egof5sivdfxl.png

Now I just have to try to keep it together over the weekend while we're camping... I'm not particularly worried about sticking to an eating window (which I always make longer on the weekends anyway), but I'm a bit worried about the amount I'll end up eating. I've got a bunch of veggies to cook on the fire, so that's good. I guess it is what it is and I need to not stress too much or feel guilty - if I think of it as two "splurge" days, it should be good...
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Official weekly weigh-in. Down 15lbs total, so pretty happy about that!

tqdz2d1w39tp.png

egof5sivdfxl.png

Now I just have to try to keep it together over the weekend while we're camping... I'm not particularly worried about sticking to an eating window (which I always make longer on the weekends anyway), but I'm a bit worried about the amount I'll end up eating. I've got a bunch of veggies to cook on the fire, so that's good. I guess it is what it is and I need to not stress too much or feel guilty - if I think of it as two "splurge" days, it should be good...

KICKING A** LADY!!! I gotta catch up! 181 is on our horizon! WOOT WOOT!!!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    AWESOME loss and Good luck this weekend :)
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Omg, Sarah, awesome loss so far!

You'll be fine camping, do not sweat it! You know what? If you think you'll have a little somethin' just have your big meal but a bit less. Then just a few bites of whatever and that way you won't feel deprived or worse... eat your meal until stuffed and then still want the other stuff and go hog wild. Haha. You know yourself well enough to know what scenario you'll end up going with, so plan for that and take it from there.

You've got this!
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, Sarah!
  • barbheart
    barbheart Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for your weight drop Sarah!!! whereabouts in Oz are you? My mom was from Sydney and I lived almost 3 years in Melb....
  • minigrrll
    Options
    barbheart wrote: »
    Congratulations for your weight drop Sarah!!! whereabouts in Oz are you? My mom was from Sydney and I lived almost 3 years in Melb....

I love Melbourne - if it wasn't for the weather there, I'd be living there for sure!!

I live in Brisbane.
  • minigrrll
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Well, I gained a kilo over the weekend (back up into obese territory, dammit!). I actually did pretty well eating while we were camping - the only unplanned food was some chips and half a pancake (my partner decided to make pancakes at 10pm on Friday night because he is addicted to processed food and sugar (syrup)!) on Friday night. I actually think what caused most of that gain was the too large amount of bread I ate last night after we got home...

Anyway, hoping it is all water weight and will be gone by the end of the week.

qg9q70oe1c8a.png