Sarah's OMAD Journal

Options

Replies

• brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    You'll get back down soon! Don't worry :)
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'm not super worried - annoyed more than anything.... :s
  • barbheart
    barbheart Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Oh dear...I love bread ... I am sure you will balance it out soon!...
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Sarah, you'll have that kilo off in two shakes of a lamb's tail, or less! :)
  • x3nomorph
    x3nomorph Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    bread is a calorie trap, at 1400 cals/lb will add up real quick, that said your weight it should be mostly water for increased carbs, you'll be back down in a couple days
  • minigrrll
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    Sarah, you'll have that kilo off in two shakes of a lamb's tail, or less! :)

Hahahaha! Haven't heard that saying in a while... :)
  • minigrrll
    Options
    barbheart wrote: »
    Oh dear...I love bread ... I am sure you will balance it out soon!...
    x3nomorph wrote: »
    bread is a calorie trap, at 1400 cals/lb will add up real quick, that said your weight it should be mostly water for increased carbs, you'll be back down in a couple days

Yes, bread is evil, but so so delicious... I do try to stay far away from bread most of the time as it is just way too easy to overeat. Oh well, it was a lovely dark rye and very worth it! :)
  • minigrrll
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Well, I lost about a third of the weight I gained over the weekend! Hopefully the rest will disappear tomorrow or the next day... Trendweight is still happy with me as I'm still under the trend line.

yqycbe19cga0.png

• minigrrll
    Options
    I got a new toy last week that I'm pretty excited about. It's a Wahoo Kickr Snap which is a "smart" trainer for my bike. You put your road bike on it and then you can use your phone or pc to control the resistance on the bike. There are a bunch of cool video game type training programs (Zwift being the one I've tried so far) which take you around a course and increase resistance for hills etc. So far I'm really liking it - only done two rides though. Zwift even uploads the rides to Strava.

Last week I rode (slowly) around London - I actually turned around at the end because there was no way I was even attempting the giant hill it was about to send me up!:

y15ltpqfkuav.png

And yesterday I rode around the app's fiction island of Watopia:

15u5xnabunmk.png

You can also get the Peleton app and have access to a ton of different spin classes. I LOVE spin class so much, but since I moved about 4 years ago, I haven't been able to find one that I like, so I'm super excited about trying that app... I might have a go today if my sore butt allows me to get back on the bike!!

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »
    I got a new toy last week that I'm pretty excited about. It's a Wahoo Kickr Snap which is a "smart" trainer for my bike. You put your road bike on it and then you can use your phone or pc to control the resistance on the bike. There are a bunch of cool video game type training programs (Zwift being the one I've tried so far) which take you around a course and increase resistance for hills etc. So far I'm really liking it - only done two rides though. Zwift even uploads the rides to Strava.

Last week I rode (slowly) around London - I actually turned around at the end because there was no way I was even attempting the giant hill it was about to send me up!:

y15ltpqfkuav.png

And yesterday I rode around the app's fiction island of Watopia:

15u5xnabunmk.png

You can also get the Peleton app and have access to a ton of different spin classes. I LOVE spin class so much, but since I moved about 4 years ago, I haven't been able to find one that I like, so I'm super excited about trying that app... I might have a go today if my sore butt allows me to get back on the bike!!

That sounds so fun! Way to techy for me (not my strong suit, I assure you) but FUN! :)
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Hooray on losing a third of the weight! Your new toy sounds fun and I'm sure you'll have many great biking adventures with it :)
  • brittdee88
    Options
    WOW! That is such an awesome concept. I swear, people think of everything! I was planning to go bike shopping in August. I am definitely going to look into that trainer, especially since the path to where I'm biking is all flat, and I will want a challenge at some point.
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Almost rid of the camping weight - only .4 lbs to go...

I was whining thinking to myself - geez it takes SO long to get rid of, then I realised, it took me 3 days to put on, so I guess it makes sense that it will take me 3 weigh-ins to take off! Doh!

0b5ie7bir0bl.png
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »
    Almost rid of the camping weight - only .4 lbs to go...

I was whining thinking to myself - geez it takes SO long to get rid of, then I realised, it took me 3 days to put on, so I guess it makes sense that it will take me 3 weigh-ins to take off! Doh!

0b5ie7bir0bl.png

Good trenddddddddd!!!! You'll be down into the 184s before you know it! :)
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Hooray! So long camping trip pounds. Good riddance. Now stay gone, in Sarah's Mighty Name, you are forever banished!!
  • brittdee88
    Options
    LOL, Sandy!!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Sandy :D:D:D
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Hahahaha! Too funny!!
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Lol, if you speak it, it shall become truth! Ami right? :smiley:
  • minigrrll
    Options
    If only my partner would get on board with that, obviously correct, philosophy!!