General Chat

Options

Replies

• beerfoamy
    beerfoamy Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Completely forgot Paddy's day!! woohoo Guinness! :D

hmm plans were:
    Saturday: run, take boots back (heel is coming away and for £90 that is a no no!), play snooker, visit step dad, watch rugby, go home, clean house, watch rocky horror with mate whilst eating homemade burgers and curly fries.
    Sunday: long run, Pilates, chill with gf, cook food for week.

Now tis pretty similar, just no running or much exercise cos of knee - bleh. Debating snooker as it is essentially standing for a couple of hours, will see how it goes. And extra Guinness on Saturday obviously!

How bout you?
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,070 Member
    Options
    Friday: Music Bingo after work, maybe a run if my legs are alive by then.
    Saturday: Weights/Yoga in the morning then Rugby meetup in the afternoon, maybe a fakeaway and movie Sat night.
    Sunday: Rowing then a chilled evening
    Monday: Weights/Yoga and maybe a hike if the weather is good before meal prepping for the rest of the week.
  • amc2509
    amc2509 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Ah guys, ye are wayyyyyy to healthy for me! I'm aiming for a run/walk tomorrow afternoon and then taking my daughter to see Ladybird... Saturday morning will be the big fry up and then take the kids to the parade before the rugby... the rest of the day will be a pub day, rugby followed by kiddies disco, takeaway for dinner! Sunday is my mums birthday so will be travelling and staying in my brothers... might fit a walk in, but lots of food and wine on the cards!! Weigh in next week will probably not be pretty!!
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    amc2509 wrote: »
    Ah guys, ye are wayyyyyy to healthy for me! I'm aiming for a run/walk tomorrow afternoon and then taking my daughter to see Ladybird... Saturday morning will be the big fry up and then take the kids to the parade before the rugby... the rest of the day will be a pub day, rugby followed by kiddies disco, takeaway for dinner! Sunday is my mums birthday so will be travelling and staying in my brothers... might fit a walk in, but lots of food and wine on the cards!! Weigh in next week will probably not be pretty!!

My rugby meetup is in the pub with drinks and food so not that healthy lol

It's my mums (and brothers) birthday on Sunday too - jinx!
  • endermako
    endermako Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday Eve folks! The weekend is almost here, what are your plans?

We have a long weekend here with Paddy's day falling on a Saturday.

I'm going to the gun range on Saturday. I'm also going to be setting up my new tent in my yard to make sure it's ready for a camping trip in a few weeks. I don't feel comfortable enough to have a cheat meal yet so I probably won't have any alcohol for St Patricks day. Bummer :(
  • beerfoamy
    Options

I'm going to the gun range on Saturday. I'm also going to be setting up my new tent in my yard to make sure it's ready for a camping trip in a few weeks. I don't feel comfortable enough to have a cheat meal yet so I probably won't have any alcohol for St Patricks day. Bummer :(

ooh what type of guns? :D

the day I realised a 10/15 min run or a 30 min walk would burn me enough calories to have a beer was a good day :D hehe
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options

Rather than considering it a cheat meal, can you not fit it into your normal day?

I need to look at a new smaller tent for camping, I have a massive 5 man tent which is great for normal camping but I need a newer smaller one for festivals/wild camping, as my current one is about 5 years old and is starting to wear a bit.
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    Woohoo it's finally Friday, and the first of three long weekends/short work weeks!

qu7djcml5zyp.jpg
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    yeah, no Monday off here! :p hehe

I have Tues off though (get to go have a tooth out! such fun!)
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    beerfoamy wrote: »

Toothout Tuesday doesn't really have the same ring as Bank Holiday Monday :lol:
  • amc2509
    Options
    beerfoamy wrote: »

Toothout Tuesday doesn't really have the same ring as Bank Holiday Monday :lol:

Ha Ha!!! Most certainly post of the day!!! Giddy few weeks for me as I only work mornings on Thursday and Friday so I find it hard to get into the groove when there's a spate of bank holidays!! And I've got Vilnius to look forward to after Easter :smiley:
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    hahaha no it really doesn't! :D:D teehee
  • endermako
    Options

Rather than considering it a cheat meal, can you not fit it into your normal day?

I need to look at a new smaller tent for camping, I have a massive 5 man tent which is great for normal camping but I need a newer smaller one for festivals/wild camping, as my current one is about 5 years old and is starting to wear a bit.

I'd want to have like 3 big green beers. I'm okay with just hanging out with friends maybe and not drinking anything.

I have a one person hiking tent. It's pretty sweet. I got it for about 90 bucks
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    Congratulations on the Grand Slam @amc2509 a well deserved win for Ireland and a rather pitiful show from ourselves. At least my Welsh blood did me a little proud today, beating the Frenchies with a close call!
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    Morning all how are we feeling after the long weekend (or in the UK/US the normal weekend with a lot of drinking) lol
  • amc2509
    Options
    Hey there!! Had a brilliant weekend here! Hard to get back into normality this morning, but unfortunately the weekend didn't bring a lotto win so I will struggle on! Lovely crisp day here in the northwest so no excuses not to get out for a walk later! Hope you had a good weekend and weren't too upset by the rugby! I'm sure the natives didn't rub your nose in it too much :wink:
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    Hey there!! Had a brilliant weekend here! Hard to get back into normality this morning, but unfortunately the weekend didn't bring a lotto win so I will struggle on! Lovely crisp day here in the northwest so no excuses not to get out for a walk later! Hope you had a good weekend and weren't too upset by the rugby! I'm sure the natives didn't rub your nose in it too much :wink:

They haven't been too mean, to be fair, I guess all that experience of being on the receiving end has softened them up a bit :lol:

It was a beautiful morning here, definitely looking more like spring but with a wintery chill in the air.

q532vxwfgc1p.jpg
  • amc2509
    Options

They haven't been too mean, to be fair, I guess all that experience of being on the receiving end has softened them up a bit :lol:

It was a beautiful morning here, definitely looking more like spring but with a wintery chill in the air.

q532vxwfgc1p.jpg

lol!! I hear ya :blush: Fab pictures!!
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    Afternoon all! happy nearly Friday to all!

Tooth out Tuesday went well, Wimped out of Work Wednesday had it's moments too! haha
  • endermako
    Options
    I was so active yesterday that I was able to eat a piece of chocolate mousse cake. But man my legs are sore.