General Chat

Options

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,107 Member
    Options
    My water weight from my new exercise is not going away so I'll probably be heavy on Friday than in other days. I was hoping for a whoosh but it doesn't look like I'll have one. Major bummer.

At least it's not fat ☺
  • endermako
    endermako Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    My water weight from my new exercise is not going away so I'll probably be heavy on Friday than in other days. I was hoping for a whoosh but it doesn't look like I'll have one. Major bummer.

At least it's not fat ☺

True true.
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    Happy Faux Friday!

qsfjfa9j0mkd.jpg
  • amc2509
    amc2509 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Yayyyyy happy faux Friday to you too... finishing at 1pm today and off work until Wednesday week!!!! Could easily murder a Lindt Bunny right now :blush:
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    amc2509 wrote: »
    Yayyyyy happy faux Friday to you too... finishing at 1pm today and off work until Wednesday week!!!! Could easily murder a Lindt Bunny right now :blush:

I could commit Lindt Bunny genocide but will have to settle for a PHD Dark Chocolate & Raspberry protein bar.
  • beerfoamy
    beerfoamy Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I have a colony of gold mini lindt bunnies hidden round the house for our Easter tomorrow - and we have no kids lol.
    and spookily - some lindt dark chocolate with raspberry in for treat next week! haha
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    Happy back to work Tuesday folks, I had a fab weekend, although I feel like I could do with another day off hahaha. What did you all get up to?

Anyone else unable to upload pictures to the forum? I have been trying to upload the weight progress charts all morning :neutral:
  • endermako
    endermako Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I can now run for 30 min straight without walking. So happy :)
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    I can now run for 30 min straight without walking. So happy :)

That's fantastic :smile:
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    Happy hump day folks, how's everyone's week going? @beerfoamy are you still alive or did the bunny's get you :lol:
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    Happy Friday, it's very quiet around here this week!
  • amc2509
    amc2509 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Just checking in from a lovely sunny Vilnius... there is a an incredible amount of restaurants, bars and cafes to choose from here, so even though we’re doing loads of walking, I’m still not looking forward to weighing in when I get back !!!
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    Happy hump day folks, how's everyone's week going? @beerfoamy are you still alive or did the bunny's get you :lol:

Hehe the bunnies definitely got me. Don't think I have met eating goals for over 2 weeks now. Oh well. Back to work Monday so hopefully back to routine etc.
    Had so much fun being off and trip to Brighton for all the food and cocktails. Followed by at home with all the food lol.
    Back on it tomorrow. Long run then food prep for the week.
    Hope everyone had a fab Easter!
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    Good morning all, how were your weekends?
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    ace! I binge watched Santa Clarita diet season 2 and it was awesome!
    I ate KINDA too much food, but did my runs as per plan, so that was good.

How's about you? how far are you rowing now? :D
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    beerfoamy wrote: »
    ace! I binge watched Santa Clarita diet season 2 and it was awesome!
    I ate KINDA too much food, but did my runs as per plan, so that was good.

How's about you? how far are you rowing now? :D

I need to watch that, loved the first series, watched the whole season whilst stuck at Stansted/flying.

I got about 60km in last week. Did 10km yesterday in torrential rain and got my first hand blister thanks to wet gloves/rubbing against the oars.
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    blisters make you even more hard core though! :)

that is an impressive amount of time stuck and flying! :D tis so easy to watch though. Love all the banter and sarcasm hehe
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    blisters make you even more hard core though! :)

that is an impressive amount of time stuck and flying! :D tis so easy to watch though. Love all the banter and sarcasm hehe

Yeah it's a good series, I've had little enough concentration to watch a whole lot lately. Just been watching either stuff I've seen before or stuff that requires very little brain power like Made in Chelsea ha
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    ha Made in Chelsea may destroy any sanity I have remaining!
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    ha Made in Chelsea may destroy any sanity I have remaining!

I love to hate it.