Barbara´s OMAD Journal

Options

Replies

• arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    barbheart wrote: »
    Tks so much JOE!!! you are my inspiration! :)

:-)

Add 5 Brazil nuts a day to help out that sluggish thyroid. You'll continue to see improvements anyway, but that will rock out even more!
  • barbheart
    barbheart Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Joe I will!!! thanks so much! eating some of your meals and adding the beans it makes a difference!!! hurrey!!! lets go for it!!!! love your videos tks so much!
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is super awesome - well done you!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Well done! Congrats.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Ok @blambo61 I will be mindful!...

TODAYS NEWS...i HAVE OFFICIALLY DROPPED 10 POUNDS IN 28 DAYS not bad for being 49, menopausal with sluggish thyroids and metabolism.
    Since I´ve picked up walking I feel I am dropping volume size by the seconds!
    Hurrey!

AWESOME KUTGW!!! :)
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! Great job!!!!!
  • barbheart
    Options
    Thank you dear fellow OMADers!

JUst got myself a fitbid to keep my goals of walking up!...
    Just ate all organic:
    -A salad with onion tomato, rucula, feta cheese, 1 egg, brown rice, olive oil, acv
    -A sardines whole grains bread sandwich
    -A biscuit
    -My vits and a spoon of potato starch
    -Tiny piece of dark choco

2 more miles to go today.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options

TODAYS NEWS...i HAVE OFFICIALLY DROPPED 10 POUNDS IN 28 DAYS not bad for being 49, menopausal with sluggish thyroids and metabolism.
    Hurrey!

Amazing job Barb! Keep up the awesome work!
  • x3nomorph
    x3nomorph Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    4 weeks down and 10 lbs loss, good job!
  • barbheart
    Options
    I took a pict today wasn´t happy with what I saw... but okey I knew it. Now its time to shift things! motivation on high mode! hurrey come on lets do it!!!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options

Hurrey!

Woohoo!!! Way to go, Barb!!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    I took a pict today wasn´t happy with what I saw... but okey I knew it. Now its time to shift things! motivation on high mode! hurrey come on lets do it!!!

It's always the pictures that are the worst for me - you should see my FB page (not that I go on there much anymore because it was driving me crazy) - there are tons of photos of me from pre-2013 and like 4 after then... No coincidence that I gained weight in 2013... Ugh.

BTW noticed you on the FB group for the Delay Don't Deny IF group (that and a few camping groups are the only things I look at on FB these days)! :)
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Your making progress and that is great!
  • barbheart
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »

BTW noticed you on the FB group for the Delay Don't Deny IF group (that and a few camping groups are the only things I look at on FB these days)! :)

Sarah yes I am on the DDD and One Meal a Day FB group, actually of Joe created a group there that would be awesome. Yes I hear you Sarah the pictures... oh well, lets get over it and keep going!

@blambo61 thanks so much!!!!
    @wsandy8512 thanks !!! a day at a time isn´t it?

Love to all! Another day has started!!! more room for improvement... I don´t want the negative statistics about menopausal women having difficulties dropping weight to bog me down... will kick of this negative mental programming!!!

I am finding my intuition high rocketing when I fast!! and the spiritual side of it too..so much inner peace and silence!

Be blessed!

• barbheart
    edited July 2017
    Options
    @blambo61 been yesterday monitoring my exercise with a fitbit and I do 1 mile fitness walk per time and throughout the day I did 4 miles all the time I was monitoring and the heart rate was always in what fitbit calls 122 more less which is between 50% to 69% of my max cardiac rate which is considered MILD TO MEDIUM EXERCISE... so I recon I am doing good... body and joints are happy and I keep on being mindful...

that was equivalent to 8000 steps

:)
  • barbheart
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I know its off topic here but this is what I am doing with my new energy available from OMAD and fasting...

Still one more mile today to reach my goal the image is in spanish Pasos means steps.
    Meal for today: Salad with onion tomato letuce, rice, chia seeds beans,brocoli, cucumber, feta cheese and a small chicken organic bio hamburger in a piece of toast.
    (haven´t bought yet the brasil nuts suggested by Joe not available in many stores here).

q4c0clsjiz6q.png
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! We've got this!
  • barbheart
    Options
    v06alo6iroii.jpg

Wow I didn´t think I´d reach the 10.000 steps!!! this was today 7 miles of fitness walk. I did need a nap but I am not feeling exhausted... hurrey!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Haha, Barb, you are too cute! What an awesome walk you had. :)
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Are you sure that's counting your steps right. 6kms for me is about 11,000 steps. 7 miles seems like it should be way more than 10,000 steps! Unless you have super long model legs!! :)