Barbara´s OMAD Journal

Options

Replies

• blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    barbheart wrote: »
    @blambo61 been yesterday monitoring my exercise with a fitbit and I do 1 mile fitness walk per time and throughout the day I did 4 miles all the time I was monitoring and the heart rate was always in what fitbit calls 122 more less which is between 50% to 69% of my max cardiac rate which is considered MILD TO MEDIUM EXERCISE... so I recon I am doing good... body and joints are happy and I keep on being mindful...

that was equivalent to 8000 steps

:)

Your heart and lungs can easily do that each day, it's just the joints that can sometimes give us fits. Sometimes cross-training will allow you to still get the cardio workout each day but gives the joints and feet and such a rest. I've been injured as a skinny kid running track so each body no-matter how light or heavy has to be careful. Good luck!
  • barbheart
    barbheart Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    @minigrrll the fitbit made an error not sure why it shifted to miles all of a sudden. It was 7km because I did 4 miles fitness walk plus my average walking thru town going post office and so forth. overall I did more than 10,000 steps because I stopped monitoring it once I got beyond that stage.

@blambo61 I will keep feeling my body and being mindful of what I can do or not. I appreciate your concern and your advice! Sorry you had that injury... I will join the gymn at some point and use an eliptic machine to do some cardio...

@wsandy8512 Sandy! cute? Wait till I drop all my weight then I´ll be cute!!! lol
  • barbheart
    Options
    30 days of OMAD TODAY! No splurges, no cheating pure OMAD

I am about to eat my Omad now... its 2pm here. Will eat salad with pasta and an omelette in a toast.
    Today just did 1 mile, body felt tired and with no energy even my heart rate went to 142 when I tuned into the body and asked what the crack is happening the message was clear:
    -Maintenance work...
    In other words, the body needs that energy to be performing maintenance tasks so the energy was not available for my miles today..
    fair enough, I listen, I honor

Happy fellow omaders!
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    Congrats on 30 days, Barb!!! That's awesome!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Yay for 30 days and your meal sounds good :)
  • barbheart
    Options
    THANK YOU ladies!!! :) blessings!
  • mikseyniha
    mikseyniha Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Barb! 30 days of OMAD!
  • barbheart
    Options
    @mikseyniha thank you dear!!!!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Yay for the 30 day mark and yes, you're cute regardless of how much you weigh! It's your personality shining through the Internet airwaves that makes you so darn right adorable! :)
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! And yes - you look pretty cute to me too... Cuteness has nothing to do with weight!
  • blambo61
    Options
    Congrats on the 30-days, that is great!
  • ArizonaToast
    ArizonaToast Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Yay for 30 days in!!
  • barbheart
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Playing it low profile exercise wise today too (body seems under some kind of inner workings) so I keep on trusting and listening.

Meal of the day:
    tuna fish sandwich with mayonese
    salad with: brown rice, egg, tomato, feta cheese, celery, white asparagus, onion, lettuce, oregano, acv, olive oil, black pepper, chia seeds.
    1 biscuit as seen in the pict plus tiny bit dark chocolate

Mood: good, just a bit tired.
    Hunger levels: low.
    No splurges, no cheating
    Toilet: I go to the toilet much less since I am in OMAD. Was doing colonic hydrotherapy before I started OMAD and stopped... I love those colonics did me real good.

wdg9a1bx4kqj.jpg

• blambo61
    Options
    looks yummy!
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Barb, looks like a gorgeous and filling meal!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    OMG that panini looks GORGEOUS! Makes me want a sammy for dinner! :p
  • barbheart
    Options
    Thanks folks! I am not a great cook or else I prefer no to spend loads of hours cooking. A salad works great cause I can put in all the healthy veggies..
    The bread is a super wholesome bio something type of bread called "Mother" seems really healthy..
    A sanwich is almost like a salad you can fit anything in! LOL ! so handy for Lazzy Buddhas!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Nice :) What is that little statue thing?
  • barbheart
    Options
    A little Qwan Yin statue... was hanging there on my table and thought I´d add it to the picture lol...
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    "Lazy Buddhas", lololol!!!!