• sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Microscope March
    March 3rd

Daily Weigh in - 177.1

Previous Nights Meal Included...

Intake - 2,000+ Calories

All I wanted yesterday was junk so I ate junk. All at in a three hour window.

It included pizza, cheetoes, zebra cakes, an Oreo mcflurry, cheese its, peanut butter crackers. I basically at like my 7 year old. No shame, I just had a splurge.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Microscope March
    March 3rd

Daily Weigh in - 177.1

Intake - 2,000+ Calories

All I wanted yesterday was junk so I ate junk. All at in a three hour window.

It included pizza, cheetoes, zebra cakes, an Oreo mcflurry, cheese its, peanut butter crackers. I basically at like my 7 year old. No shame, I just had a splurge.

Slow and steady. A splurge here and there won't hurt you but you can't do it often. I find if I get too aggressive, that is when I will likely rebel and have a big splurge day. Your good! Just keep pressing.
  • jeanona
    jeanona Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I lie the phrase Microscope March :)

Maybe for this week, record your daily intake and see how you fared with your average intake for the week? I do that too since I’m hungrier on some days and crave for certain foods (like junk!)and having a weekly average let’s me know if I’m on track or not.
  • sammygold2015
    Options
    I tracked it for real in my diary it was just shy of 2300 calories. I am not going to lie, Fridays are usually my less strict day of the week so I need to rein it in a bit. Though weekends are hard too. But I make it. Like today I ate earlier than normal, and it was Mexican, but I have also been more active as well. We shall see.
  • jeanona
    jeanona Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Good on you for tracking and tweaking. I think data gathering is crucial especially if it has been an unusual day or week and you never know, 2300 may still be a deficit for you if you’ve been really active!

My record for eating early was 12.01am in the morning lol. I was sooo hungry but wanted to wait till the next day to make sure my calories were on track...

PS. I can’t believe the number of spelling and grammatical errors I made in my previous post! I did write that at 4am in the morning!
  • sammygold2015
    Options
    Microscope March
    March 4th

Daily Weigh in - 177.5

Intake - 1,454 calories

2 beef enchiladas
    Refried beans
    Rice
    Chips and salsa

The husband and I got a few free hours away from the kids and decided to make a date of it. We went to our favorite Mexican restaurant. It was definitely delicious. High sodium, but nothing a day of water can't fix. ☺

Happy Sunday!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    I can gain a few lbs after eating high salt so like you said, a day of drinking water and it will be gone.
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Today was a Mexican Restaurant food day for me. I have been drinking plenty of water the last few days (A gallon a day) so I hope it will balance out the salt.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Same here, sodium makes me gain too!
  • sammygold2015
    Options
    Microscope March
    March 5th

Daily Weigh in - 176.5

Intake - 1,100 calories

Salad with dressing
    Haburger patty with bbq sauce
    Green bean
    Pice of pineapple upside down cake

Back to the work week, and back down from the weekend of iduldgance. I am ready work week the to pass quickly.
  • jadeblue14
    jadeblue14 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Sounds like your plan is working. And I think that's the way to do it, or at least what has been working for me. I like aiming for an average calories eaten per day instead of being super strict each day. I find I'm less likely to binge in general if I eat a little more on the days I'm hungrier instead of forcing myself through. Hope it's working for you!
  • sunnycobayo
    sunnycobayo Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Nice to see that drop after a weekend of nice noms. :) I love me some pineapple upside down cake.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    All of that sounds delish! You're rockin' it boo!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    March is looking good so far :)
  • sammygold2015
    Options
    Yes it is @Brendalea69 and thanks @mistymeadows2005
    Nice to see that drop after a weekend of nice noms. :) I love me some pineapple upside down cake.
    I am definitely a cake person, and Pineapple upside down cake is one of my favorites.

• sammygold2015
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Microscope March
    March 6th

Daily Weigh in - 176.1

Intake - 1,043 calories

Karate Night, so my food was scarfed down in 10 minutes. I also would like to note that I did not have 1/4 cup of cheese. Just sprinkles of it, so calories may vary.

iojhetcc2v8l.png

**Interesting Note**

I thought I would try an evening weigh in before I eat my OMAD, the inspiration coming you lot. So I weighed last night before I ate and I was at 180.1. So that was from all the water intake throughout the day. With a four lb drop. Pretty curious to say the least.
  • jadeblue14
    jadeblue14 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hot dogs sound like such a good idea right now. Might have to rethink my dinner plans.
    I think the weight fluctuations are super interesting. I'm definitely always impressed how much my body can vary between one night and the next morning.
  • sunnycobayo
    sunnycobayo Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Interesting results on your evening weigh-in! I'm looking forward to testing this out, too, just to see how big of a difference there will be for me. If I see consistently that mornings do turn out to be better than evening, then I might have to make the switch! :)
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!