100 days log (plus progress, struggles and reflections)

Options

Replies

• carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    49/100 - simple poses through the day as I needed them. I have noticed doing cat cow first thing in the morning is a good thing. Pretty stiff when I get up and this sure helps loosen things up for the day!!
  • carlsoda
    edited September 2017
    Options
    50/100 - wow 50 straight days and things are changing/improving! So impressed!!!

Today I did some simple poses and my kitten joined in to!
  • carlsoda
    Options
    athjx0b0vftk.jpg

Here's the little angel that likes to do yoga with me - lots of stretches on my yoga mat and some cat/cows (just the cat portion!) Makes it fun to do yoga at night!
  • carlsoda
    Options
    51/100 - 15 minutes of various hip openers! I noticed on the wide leg fold I am getting close to touching my head to the floor!! So amazing!!!
  • carlsoda
    Options
    52/100 - another 15 minutes or so of hip openers!
  • carlsoda
    Options
    53/100 - misc poses today
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    carlsoda wrote: »
    51/100 - 15 minutes of various hip openers! I noticed on the wide leg fold I am getting close to touching my head to the floor!! So amazing!!!
    Awesome progress! Cute kitty photo too- posting one with the two of you doing "cat" pose together would be so cool...as long as he/she doesn't use their claws to dig in- yoga mats aren't that tough.

• MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options

Several BAD days for food & exercise! Back at it, again . . .

Sept. 24 20 minutes SarahBeth Warrior Level I Yoga + 30 minutes SarahBeth Warrior II
  • carlsoda
    Options
    54/100 - just some easy poses. Dealing with bronchitis right now so everything is harder to do.
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options

Sept. 25 40 minutes Chakra Flow w/Floating Yoga School

• carlsoda
    Options
    55/100 - 20 minutes boho beautiful hip opener
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options

Sept. 27 39 minutes Hatha Yoga (Day 2 Happiness) w/Fightmaster Yoga

• SheilaCali
    Options
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »
    Fightmaster Yoga- nice! Amazing teacher. I'm so glad for the web resources out there. It's better than going to a class. I can choose what teacher/length and type of class I want. It's less distracting and I can pause when I need to. A win-win. I think I need to incorporate more longer sessions again after a month of doing just a few poses. I've been doing more of my "regular" workouts barefoot though. It's harder to keep your balance and challenges me more. Keep up the good "work" everyone!
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    SheilaCali wrote: »
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »
    Fightmaster Yoga- nice! Amazing teacher. I'm so glad for the web resources out there. It's better than going to a class. I can choose what teacher/length and type of class I want. It's less distracting and I can pause when I need to. A win-win. I think I need to incorporate more longer sessions again after a month of doing just a few poses. I've been doing more of my "regular" workouts barefoot though. It's harder to keep your balance and challenges me more. Keep up the good "work" everyone!

Yeah, she's one of my favorites, but FLOATING YOGA SCHOOL is the best. It's something about Adrienne's voice that distracts me . . . She's good though ;)

• carlsoda
    Options
    56/100 15 minutes flexibility with Sarah Beth
  • carlsoda
    Options
    57/100 - simply poses today
  • carlsoda
    Options
    58/100 more random poses
  • carlsoda
    Options
    59/100 45 minutes with Sarah Beth!
  • SheilaCali
    Options
    Had to do some hip openers after all of the leg work I did today. Grateful for the good stretches and cool down.
  • carlsoda
    Options
    60/100 - did my own little routine yesterday. Boy I sure am feeling better and noticing improvements with my flexibility. Loving yoga!!!