100 days log (plus progress, struggles and reflections)

Options

Replies

• carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    61/100 - 20 minute hip opener with Sarah Beth
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options

Oct. 2 20 minutes Vinyasa Flow wFloating Yoga School

• carlsoda
    Options
    62/100 - just some hip opener poses, felt sooo good!!
  • carlsoda
    edited October 2017
    Options
    63/100 - about 10 minutes of various poses. Been getting in more steps at night and it's taking away my yoga time.
  • carlsoda
    Options
    64/100 done!!!
  • carlsoda
    Options
    65 and 66 / 100 - various poses as needed!
  • carlsoda
    Options
    67/100 - more poses as needed
  • carlsoda
    Options
    Since I seem to be the only person participating in this group, I am going to leave it. I will continue to do yoga daily since I love how it makes my body feel (ie: no aches and pains). Just one more thing to log every night that I don't need!!
  • MiamiSeoul
    edited October 2017
    Options
    carlsoda wrote: »
    Since I seem to be the only person participating in this group, I am going to leave it. I will continue to do yoga daily since I love how it makes my body feel (ie: no aches and pains). Just one more thing to log every night that I don't need!!

I've been having a rough month, but manage to get in a few poses or at least some fire-breathing. I enjoy this group, but my health is up & down. Best wishes <3 namaste <3

• SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I feel you, Miss Miami. My health has been a roller coaster for 15 years, so I understand the complexity of things. I'm glad this group started, but I do admit I'm not doing the flows I once did. I think my "mindfulness" has suffered, and I don't feel as flexible. I'm so concerned about burning cals that I'm still not taking the time I should to hold poses and just breathe. I think that's what we all need to do more- slow down and smell the roses, so to speak. Yoga does that for me.

I'm still doing some poses, and like Carlsoda am going to continue. Logging? As you can see, I've been a slacker. Too many other things to log. I'm bowing out too. Every month I've just about quit MFP from lack of (weight loss) progress, but I know it would be worse without it. The yoga has helped on a number of levels. Yeah us for "going with the flow" and introducing me to a bunch of cool teachers online. Let's finish the year more peacefully. Namaste to all!
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »

I've been having a rough month, but manage to get in a few poses or at least some fire-breathing. I enjoy this group, but my health is up & down. Best wishes <3 namaste <3

• MiamiSeoul
    Options
    SheilaCali wrote: »
    I feel you, Miss Miami. My health has been a roller coaster for 15 years, so I understand the complexity of things. I'm glad this group started, but I do admit I'm not doing the flows I once did. I think my "mindfulness" has suffered, and I don't feel as flexible. I'm so concerned about burning cals that I'm still not taking the time I should to hold poses and just breathe. I think that's what we all need to do more- slow down and smell the roses, so to speak. Yoga does that for me.

I'm still doing some poses, and like Carlsoda am going to continue. Logging? As you can see, I've been a slacker. Too many other things to log. I'm bowing out too. Every month I've just about quit MFP from lack of (weight loss) progress, but I know it would be worse without it. The yoga has helped on a number of levels. Yeah us for "going with the flow" and introducing me to a bunch of cool teachers online. Let's finish the year more peacefully. Namaste to all!
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »

What I try to remember is that with EVERY effort we make, our body is changing INSIDE & out. Sometimes we have to ignore the scale and, like you said, enjoy the way we FEEL! Best wishes, I know I'll see you around <3

• daneejela
    daneejela Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I am sorry for droping the challenge after starting this group.
    You girls did great work!
  • daneejela
    Options
    1/100
  • daneejela
    Options
    2/100
  • daneejela
    Options
    3/100
  • daneejela
    Options
    1/100 :D

• daneejela
    Options
    2/100 18.6
    3/100 19.6
    4/100 today
  • daneejela
    Options
    5/100
    6/100
  • daneejela
    Options
    7/100
    8/100
    9/100
    10/100
  • allison8668
    allison8668 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    1/100

I just did a Yoga International video with Luke K. The 20-minute club: Build Power. It was a good short class. I'll def do it again.