100 days log (plus progress, struggles and reflections)

Options

Replies

• VampireAngelWings
    VampireAngelWings Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done
  • daneejela
    daneejela Posts: 461 Member
    Options
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,413 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Day 6/100 done!

I did a 20 minute flexibility session that felt SO good!!
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Day 6, no formal DVD. Just flowed through a few poses on a busy day. More time tomorrow, so I'll do a nice long session. Looking forward to it!
  • strongerbytheday
    strongerbytheday Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    3/100
    4/100
  • jackinorrie
    jackinorrie Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I am going to do a short routine shortly. Trying to work this into my morning routine. :#
  • daneejela
    Options
    @jackienorrie Nice to have you back with us! :) Don't worry about the length, it will come with time. If you do a single pose, trying to be there in the moment, doing it the best you can - it's awesome!
  • daneejela
    Options
    Day 7/100 ✔️

Today I had half an hour of some kind of mixed yoga - dance session. It was really great. I did some real yoga poses together with some improvised moves that felt good. I put the slow music on and just let my body lead to what felt right and relaxing.
    I am not sure if I would be able to recreate it, but it felt super good :)

@strongerbytheday @SheilaCali @carlsoda Great work ladies!
  • SheilaCali
    Options
    Day 7: session with Adriene. Noticed how my lower back needed that cat/cow. I really felt the tension during the cow section- ooh. I've been doing a lot of pushups lately, so my low back is tired. Now onto planks...
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options

8/7 30 minutes Total Body Yoga w/Fightmaster Yoga

• strongerbytheday
    strongerbytheday Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    5/100
  • VampireAngelWings
    Options
    Forgot to log in yesterday 6/100...not sure about today though I will try and easy routine. But I just walk almost 2 hours total after bus took me as far as it could getting to and from doctors back to bus stop. 10631 steps in the rain. I know sounds crazy but you gatta do what you gatta do when you have no car and no one can help. Its feels good getting over 10000 steps though i don't get past 1000-3000 depending on the day. My legs hurt I may try easy stretching yoga.
  • VampireAngelWings
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I ment 5 of 100 for yesterday and it's 6 of 100 for today. did some sitting yoga
  • carlsoda
    Options
    Day 7 done and loved it!!!

https://youtu.be/FsMOJLvEorg
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options

8/8 20 minutes Gentle Yoga w/PsycheTruth

• jackinorrie
    jackinorrie Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Truly appreciate you calling me out!! Thank you :)
    daneejela wrote: »
    @jackienorrie Nice to have you back with us! :) Don't worry about the length, it will come with time. If you do a single pose, trying to be there in the moment, doing it the best you can - it's awesome!

• carlsoda
    Options
  • VampireAngelWings
    Options
    7/100 done still easy poses today.
  • SheilaCali
    Options
    Day 8: too much time spent on my arms lately, so held some warrior poses until my feet hurt. I've got plantar fasciitis in both feet, and even child's pose hurts (which is supposed to be super relaxing). Not my best day physically, but hoping the other 92 days bring relief and even added strength.
  • daneejela
    Options
    Day 8/100 ✔️

Yesterday's yoga was extra short due to a day that has just flied away in a blink of an eye :) But I did a short sequence, and I plan to do a longer one today. :)

Great work girls!