August Accountability and Weigh-In

Options
12345679»

Replies

• glassofroses
    glassofroses Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    @rianneonamission You'd think that they would have some advice for me at the very least but no. I'm going to do what my mum suggested and get the practice manager involved just because I've been to three separate doctors and not one of them can give me straight answer. At this rate if I keep training it'll only be a couple of months until a stiff breeze can knock me over as I had another run in with 130s again today.

It's all a goddamn joke because how can nothing be wrong if I can eat a whole 900cal pizza and not gain because of it. Or the cookie incident which saw me eat 10 cookies that are roughly 250-300cals a go and only gain 0.6lb for two days. Again, I wasn't exercising at this point when I did any of those things. This is not normal.

TBH I think I'm just going to be moral support for the thread next month. My positivity for my own goals is waning rapidly as I can't seem to make any progress. IDK, maybe I'll feel differently at my next weigh in but for right now I just want to focus on getting my training under control. I'm entirely too sore from DOMS. :lol:
  • curlygirlusn
    curlygirlusn Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Height - 5' 5"
    Starting weight - 168
    August Starting weight - 161
    Goal weight for month end - 155
    Final weight for Aug - 158
  • evergreenlake
    evergreenlake Posts: 73 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Height: 5'5"
    HW: 68.8kg
    SW: 63.8 kg (last June weigh in)
    GW: 63-65 kg

08/01: 63.4 kg
    08/08: 63.4 kg
    08/15: 64 kg
    08/22: 63.7 kg
    08/30: ????

So I waited to do my final update hoping I would find a scale to weigh myself but haven't. I have no idea where I am at, I feel like I might be down to 62 kg range but I really don't know.
    I've been walking so much more since being on campus so I think that will continue the rest of the year.
    My big thing this month has been moving back to university, dealing with a busy training schedule, and trying to get used to eating in a dining hall again.
    Hoping to find a better balance of protein to carb ratio in September!
  • WallyAmadeus
    WallyAmadeus Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Height: 5 ft 8
    Beginning August weight: 147.6
    August goal: 145
    September 1 weight: 145.6

I'll take it!

I get a ridiculous "look at my completed 8th grade science project" thrill out of that reporting function on MFP and watching the progression downward. Useful data: I derive an unseemly number of calories from protein bars. A focus for September is to eat "real" food.

School is back in session, and it will be nice not to be surrounded by teen food...which is as many whole grain carbs as a 15 year old can eat!
  • 2tall4thisworld
    2tall4thisworld Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    @glassofroses thank you for the support!!! New goal for September is to get down into the 163 weight area. I hope it happens. Congrats on staying above 140!! And I'm really hoping you start feeling better, and that the practice manager is able to give you some answers!

@KelseyRL girl congrats on your MASSIVE loss! That happened so fast!!! I definitely recommend climbing :) Most of my climbing is indoors. It's so fun. Seriously though, keep kicking butt!