Participant updates

Options

Replies

• Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I'm shouting it from the roof tops! My weight officially starts with a 2 not a 3 now!

This is such a spectacular milestone! WOOHOOOOO!
  • Birder150
    Options
    Well so much for added weight to my chair squats. Maybe tomorrow. :ohwell:

So the start of a new week:
    8/12 - 50 chair squats
  • moneil25
    moneil25 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'm shouting it from the roof tops! My weight officially starts with a 2 not a 3 now!

Fantastic. What a great milestone for you. Keep going strong.
  • GrandMaKandy
    GrandMaKandy Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    August 12th

50 x Chair squats
  • GrandMaKandy
    Options
    well done GrandMaKandy! Are you going to continue with us on these mini challenges? would love to see you stay commited.

oh yeah!

August 12th

50 x Chair squats
  • GrandMaKandy
    Options
    Hi,
    I wish I would have noticed and paid attention to this thread before now. I'm just now figuring out that it's here, and that you all are posting on it and using it. I feel so stupid. I thought it was just something that we read at the start of the challenge and were suppose to know.

I'm going to be here with you all from now on.
    Amy

Never too late!
  • GrandMaKandy
    Options

Well done for getting into the 2's - onwards and downwards!
  • GrandMaKandy
    Options
    I could have written amy_kee's post. I didn't realize all this socializing was going on! :) I feel like I'm coming in on a party that's half over!

I've never done a "chair squat", but plan on starting today.

So proud of all of y'all that have made it this far into the challenge!

Good to see ya! Party's not over yet!
    92109 Posts: 209
    Options
    Mini Challenge

30 Star Jumps
    Saturday 10th Done!
    Sunday 11th 0
    Monday 12th 30

30 Chair Sits
    Saturday 10th Done!
    Sunday 11th 0
    Monday 12th 30

30 Squats
    Saturday 10th Done!
    Sunday 11th 0
    Monday 12th 30

30 Push Ups
    Saturday 10th Done!
    Sunday 11th 0
    Monday 12th 30
  • amy_kee
    amy_kee Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    You all have A LOT of challenges going on I see, not just one. Are you all doing these star jumps (???), chair sits, squats, and push ups?

Today, I swam for 100 minutes, did the elliptical for 30 minutes, and did Zumba for 60 minutes.
    Amy
  • armywf07
    armywf07 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    It's been quite hectic here of late. I talked to my POC for Operation Finally Home; a non-profit organization the build's homes for wounded warriors so they can own a home mortgage free. Well our profile is infront of the builder right now, if approved by the builder it goes to the CEO of OFH and once approved by him we will have a home being built for us in florida! Fingers crossed and praying!

It's been rough month with waiting on orders and trying to find a place to live back on the east coast side of things and trying to not be homeless....it's crazy I tell you!

Other than that I have been doing on-line free classes and right now I am doing a class on viruses. That and we might be adopting a little girl once the courts do their thing and we do what we have to do to get her. SO I keep praying that everything works out for us.
  • moneil25
    moneil25 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    It's been quite hectic here of late. I talked to my POC for Operation Finally Home; a non-profit organization the build's homes for wounded warriors so they can own a home mortgage free. Well our profile is infront of the builder right now, if approved by the builder it goes to the CEO of OFH and once approved by him we will have a home being built for us in florida! Fingers crossed and praying!

It's been rough month with waiting on orders and trying to find a place to live back on the east coast side of things and trying to not be homeless....it's crazy I tell you!

Other than that I have been doing on-line free classes and right now I am doing a class on viruses. That and we might be adopting a little girl once the courts do their thing and we do what we have to do to get her. SO I keep praying that everything works out for us.

Unbelievable that you have so much going on in your life. I'm proud of you that you still manage to give yourself some me time on MFP. Not to mention that you have made it to the end twice. Good for you. I hope that it all works out for you as well.
  • GrandMaKandy
    Options
    August 13th

20 x 20 x 20 Chair squats

Weigh in today: Lost 1.1 lbs since her last weigh-in! - lost 18.5 lbs so far!
  • margieparkins
    margieparkins Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    great loss, well done
  • margieparkins
    margieparkins Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge 12/8/2013, 13/9/2013, 14/9/2013
    100 Star Jumps
    50 Chair Sits
    50 Squats
    100 wall pushups
    50 knee pushups
    lots of water

so many happy people with great results, well done to the ones that have lost weight and well done to everyone that is having a go at these mini challenges, work it, work it, work it.
  • Turnaround2012
    Turnaround2012 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    so many happy people with great results, well done to the ones that have lost weight and well done to everyone that is having a go at these mini challenges, work it, work it, work it.

All these mini challenges sure do keep it interesting.

I have to admit - chair squats are way harder than I thought - Will do them again!
  • Birder150
    Options
    I'm not in the accountability challenge any more but I'm keeping up with the chair squats, margie. :happy:
  • GrandMaKandy
    Options
    I'm not in the accountability challenge any more but I'm keeping up with the chair squats, margie. :happy:

Good job for you staying with the challenge!
  • Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    The scale is driving me crazy.

I am faithfully staying within my calorie range and exercising (stationery bike) for 20 minutes each day. The last few days my weight is inching up. Is it my scale? My body? Not drinking enough water (usually 6 cups)? Any ideas out there?
  • GrandMaKandy
    Options
    August 14th

50 x chair squats