Participant updates

Options
12345679»

Replies

• GrandMaKandy
    GrandMaKandy Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I've totally blown it today (off the scale) - I've eaten so much It's not even funny~ Sorry guys! So I guess that's me done for this month.

I'll be back next month for sure ~ good luck to all still remaining.
  • GrandMaKandy
    GrandMaKandy Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I've totally blown it today (off the scale) - I've eaten so much It's not even funny~ Sorry guys! So I guess that's me done for this month.

I'll be back next month for sure ~ good luck to all still remaining.

Hi anyone that can help!

I have just been reminded that I have an earned day off, as I blew my calories today how do I claim it please.

I'll have to write another essay to get another day for the wedding I'll be attending on the 31st :ohwell:
  • Turnaround2012
    Turnaround2012 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    3500+ Calorie challenge

August 19 Weekly Goal: 3500

Hi - I am going to give this one a try too. Love all these mini challenges. It keeps things interesting and everyone interacts!

August 19th weekly goal for me is 3500 too!
  • miridai
    miridai Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    3500+ Calorie Burn Challenge
    August 12 Weekly Goal: 3500

Mon: 652 Walk/Bike
    Tues: 477 Bike/Garden
    Wed: 1566 Bike
    Thur: 313 Walk/Garden
    Fri: 68 Garden/Calisthenics
    Sat: 61 Walk/Calisthenics
    Sun: 560 Calisthenics/Bike

Total: 3697
    Left to go: 0
    Over: 197

last week, I burned 5420 calories, with no pending challenge, so let´s see how many I can do this week :)
  • margieparkins
    margieparkins Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    All mini challenges completed by me for, August 18, 19, 20, 21
    Not feeling well so not much to report ladies and gents, keep up the great work you are all doing, make good choices and keep the water up.
  • Turnaround2012
    Options
    I am learning to be stubborn - This is just a challenge on the internet.. but I want to do this thing.

I would like to be able to look in the mirror and say

I did this for 31 days!
  • moneil25
    moneil25 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I am learning to be stubborn - This is just a challenge on the internet.. but I want to do this thing.

I would like to be able to look in the mirror and say

I did this for 31 days!
    That's the spirit !!!!!
  • margieparkins
    Options
    hi everyone, how are you all doing? I myself have been ok, busy baby sitting now on top of everything else I have had ,I have a cold and cough, will not be asking for my earned day as yet, will wait and see how this cough goes. I am one of those people that eat when they are sick except the last few days going both ends, not a nice subject I know,,,have not been hungry at all.had a great meal last night. hope you are all well.
  • Turnaround2012
    Options
    I think that there are still a lot of us around still!
    This challenge has really made a difference.

I have been on vacation previously and now doing a lot of travelling for work which means that I have a lot less control over things.. but I am still making it. Having to be really focused.. it is worth it!
  • Turnaround2012
    Options
    This Challenge has helped. I have been really focused on making sure that I was green every day ( otherwise I would have to leave the challenge). I thought I would crunch some numbers and it is starting to make sense!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1081255-i-was-starving-myself-now-i-just-had-buttered-cornbread
  • miridai
    Options
    I´m doing kinda weird, haven´t lost a gram for the past two weeks, although I´m exercising more than before... maybe it is due to my trip to Prague last week, where I overdid it with my sugar intake as I had time to watch just the calories and nothing else, don´t know ... hope I´m growing muscles or something, ´cause otherwise I feel great, just the scale seems to be stuck at one number :indifferent:
  • margieparkins
    Options
    scales?! don't talk to me about scales, I dislike very much.:(((((:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
  • Juliste
    Juliste Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the Whole 30 and have 2 days to go. This has really helped me stay on track so I will continue till end of August.
    92109 Posts: 209
    Options
    Calisthenics Mini Challenge

Star Jumps
    30:
    Saturday 17th Done!
    Sunday 18th Done!
    60:
    Monday 19th Done!
    Tuesday 20th Done!
    100:
    Wednesday 21st Done!
    40:
    Thursday 22nd Done!
    Friday 23rd Done!

Chair Sits
    30:
    Saturday 17th Done!
    Sunday 18th Done!
    60:
    Monday 19th Done!
    Tuesday 20th Done!
    40:
    Wednesday 21st Done!
    Thursday 22nd Done!
    Friday 23rd Done!

Squats
    30:
    Saturday 17th Done!
    Sunday 18th Done!
    60:
    Monday 19th Done!
    Tuesday 20th Done!
    100:
    Wednesday 21st Done!
    40:
    Thursday 22nd Done!
    Friday 23rd: Done!

Push Ups
    30:
    Saturday 17th Done!
    Sunday 18th Done!
    60:
    Monday 19th Done!
    Tuesday 20th Done!
    Wednesday 21st Done!
    40:
    Thursday 22nd Done!
    Friday 23rd Done!

Wall Squats
    2 x 10:
    Saturday 17th Done!
    Sunday 18th Done!
    Monday 19th Done!
    2 x 30:
    Tuesday 20th Done!
    1 x 30:
    Wednesday 21st Done!
    1 x 60:
    Thursday 22nd Done!
    1 x 30:
    Thursday 22nd Done!
    1 x 60:
    Friday 23rd Done!

Fun challenge, thanks!
  • margieparkins
    Options
    92109 well done, I am still doing the challenges, just waiting for some one else to post some mini challenges
  • Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to really thank caradae for her leadership, dedication and hard work in setting up and monitoring this group. I have never had such good success in losing weight and feeling healthy. You are a great lady, caradae.
  • miridai
    Options
    3500+ Calorie Burn Challenge

done : 4360 calories burned
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    This challenge has been a great help to motivate me to be honest with myself in recording what I eat and being sure to plan!

After almost 6 weeks now of being on MFP, I have cut out most added sugar from my diet. (Some stuff is unavoidable in foods when cooking.) It has gotten to the point that when I do eat foods with a lot of added sugar, I get nauseous. (Not sure if that qualifies as a NSV? LOL!)

One thing I am struggling with still is eating enough on the weekends. I find that I often don't eat much over the weekend, or when I do, it's only at breakfast/lunch/dinner. Whereas at work, I pack my breakfast, lunch, dinner, and all my snacks. I guess it's a matter of, when I'm not home, I graze all day. But my lunchbox has definitely been key to reaching all my macros and keeping calories in check.

Something else to add, my go to for extra calories if I need to eat more: all natural peanut butter on a spoon.. OM NOM NOM NOM!!!!!

Dogs+sure+do+love+their+peanutbutter_3c2d88_4750391.gif
  • margieparkins
    Options
    Glad to hear of your success battle taxi, well done.