Over here !!!

Options

Replies

• Jamie6636
    Jamie6636 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hope you guys are having a productive week! I have not had to modify my workout schedule this week yet. Which is a first.

Monday Max Hammer Strength
    Tuesday Total Body Chisel
    Wednesday Hammer Plyometrics

Thursday
    Friday p90x yoga
    Saturday
    Sunday Iso Strength Chisel

So I did Hammer Plyometrics today. I was so happy to see it was only 25 minutes. Then once I got into the workout I almost died. My lungs were on FIRE. It was definitely the hardest workout for me and I was so happy when it was over.
  • KrystinaMTL
    KrystinaMTL Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    1. Monday after work: Chisel Agility
    2. Tuesday: Rest (I have a work shindig after work)
    3. Wednesday after work: Max Hammer strength
    4. Thursday after work: Total Body Chisel
    5. Friday morning: Hammer Plyometrics
    6. Saturday: Iso strength chisel
    7. Sunday: Rest or bonus cardio day (after work)...
    Jamie6636 wrote: »
    Hope you guys are having a productive week! I have not had to modify my workout schedule this week yet. Which is a first.

Thursday
    Friday p90x yoga
    Saturday
    Sunday Iso Strength Chisel

So I did Hammer Plyometrics today. I was so happy to see it was only 25 minutes. Then once I got into the workout I almost died. My lungs were on FIRE. It was definitely the hardest workout for me and I was so happy when it was over.

lol
    Lordylord !
    @bianca616 said the same thing yesterday !!! That's tomorrow's workout for me. I remember that one being a kick *kitten* cardio one, short, sure, but ohhhh sooo powerful !!
    lol

• ScottyTheGent
    ScottyTheGent Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    @KrystinaMTL Where do you find all these inspirational quotes? They be giving me life some days lol
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    @KrystinaMTL Where do you find all these inspirational quotes? They be giving me life some days lol

In my <3 of course :blush:
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    • Monday after work: Chisel Agility
    • Tuesday: Rest (I have a work shindig after work)
    • Wednesday after work: Max Hammer strength
    • Thursday after work: Total Body Chisel
    • Friday morning: Hammer Plyometrics
    • Saturday: Iso strength chisel
    • Sunday: Rest or bonus cardio day (after work)... Looks like I am in the mood for TurboFire
  • ScottyTheGent
    Options
    Switching to p90x2 this week
    Monday: x2 core
    Tuesday: plyocide
    Wed: rest
    Thursday: x2 body
    Friday: x2 yoga
    Saturday: x2 balance and power
    Sunday:rest

Hope all you ladies doing hammer and chisel have a good week getting right for the summertime like me lol
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    Switching to p90x2 this week
    Monday: x2 core
    Tuesday: plyocide
    Wed: rest
    Thursday: x2 body
    Friday: x2 yoga
    Saturday: x2 balance and power
    Sunday:rest

Hope all you ladies doing hammer and chisel have a good week getting right for the summertime like me lol

Looks good Scotty !
    What is the big difference between P90x and x2 ? And why the switch ? Just curious of course.
    Am about to do Chisel Balance and will write my week schedule after the well needed shower !
    Brb ;):#:p
  • ScottyTheGent
    Options
    @KrystinaMTL Just got used to the workouts over the last couple months. Need a new routine to get where I wanna be. It's more intense incorporating new workouts
  • bianca616
    bianca616 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    @Krystina, where are we on the calendar? I rely on your list each week to know where I am! Lol.

I tried to figure it out and did Hammer power today figuring it would be sometime this week plus it's a good workout and I like it.

Have a great week everyone!
  • Jamie6636
    Jamie6636 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    LAST WEEK
    Thursday off
    Friday Iso Strength Chisel/ 20 minutes elliptical
    Saturday off
    Sunday FAIL
    had every opportunity to work out. Dang it. And I ate horrible all weekend ruining a great week. Oh Well...moving on- going to work hard this week.

THIS WEEK
    Monday: Chisel Balance /20 minutes elliptical
    Tuesday: Max Hammer Strength
    Wednesday: Chisel Cardio
    Thursday: Iso Speed Hammer
    Friday: Chisel Agility
    Saturday: off
    Sunday: Hammer Power

I love chisel balance with Autumn. Last week was light on Sagi. I am missing him. Looking forward to tomorrows workout!

• bianca616
    Options
    Thanks for the post @Jamie6636 !

Me so far...

Monday-Hammer power awesome!
    Today-Chisel cardio- I was able to do the sword pull all the way up this time! First time I could only do the lawnmower pull modification so I consider it progress.

Last week I got the Powerblock adjustable weights so I am finally able to change up the weights quickly and I love it. I think it will really help me take my workout farther. I also printed out the workout tracking sheets and have started to keep track on my weights for each move.

Going for a good week after a not so good weekend. Feeling good!
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    bianca616 wrote: »
    @Krystina, where are we on the calendar? I rely on your list each week to know where I am! Lol.

I tried to figure it out and did Hammer power today figuring it would be sometime this week plus it's a good workout and I like it.

Have a great week everyone!
    Jamie6636 wrote: »
    LAST WEEK
    Thursday off
    Friday Iso Strength Chisel/ 20 minutes elliptical
    Saturday off
    Sunday FAIL
    had every opportunity to work out. Dang it. And I ate horrible all weekend ruining a great week. Oh Well...moving on- going to work hard this week.

THIS WEEK
    Monday: Chisel Balance /20 minutes elliptical
    Tuesday: Max Hammer Strength
    Wednesday: Chisel Cardio
    Thursday: Iso Speed Hammer
    Friday: Chisel Agility
    Saturday: off
    Sunday: Hammer Power

I love chisel balance with Autumn. Last week was light on Sagi. I am missing him. Looking forward to tomorrows workout!

Hey ladies !!!
    Jamie, looks like our schedule lines up with yours this week !!!!
    Here it is for you Bianca:
    • Monday: Chisel Balance
    • Tuesday: Max Hammer Strength
    • Wednesday: Chisel Cardio
    • Thursday: Iso Speed Hammer
    • Friday: Chisel Agility
    • Saturday: Hammer Power. Yes. A 6th workout.
    • Sunday: Rest

Bianca, Jamie is doing it. We can also do it. Let's do it.
    ;):o:p:#<3o:):*:'(:):D
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    Thanks for the post @Jamie6636 !

Me so far...

Monday-Hammer power awesome!
    Today-Chisel cardio- I was able to do the sword pull all the way up this time! First time I could only do the lawnmower pull modification so I consider it progress.

Last week I got the Powerblock adjustable weights so I am finally able to change up the weights quickly and I love it. I think it will really help me take my workout farther. I also printed out the workout tracking sheets and have started to keep track on my weights for each move.

Going for a good week after a not so good weekend. Feeling good!

Awesome !!!
    Using those sheets is the BEST way to improve and SEE the improvement. Keeping track is a real motivator for me. At the end of an exercise I write the weigh i used with an arrow up or down if I feel it was too heavy or if I feel I can try and go up 3 pounds the next time around. I write personal notes too like "This will be HARD but you can do it" (after upping weights last time around). I swear, I see an improvement EVERY TIME. Either on the numbers of reps I was able to complete (for push-ups, pull-ups or chin-ups for example or for the actual weight increase)
    Very motivating. Especially when the scale is so comfortable on the same number ;) lol

Still blows my mind to see where we are at Bianca.... Remember us 2 years ago ? We have come so far.

Love you guys !!!
    Thanks for keeping me accountable and in this totally !!!!!!!!!
    xxx
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone
    I am a new member of the Melt Aways. @Jamie6636 mentioned that members could join even if not doing Beachbody. I am running my second half marathon in early June and would really like to post my weekly plan here to help with accountability. Is that ok? I have 4 to 5 runs per week, plus strength training at least two days. I live in Toronto, Canada and will need extra help getting out the door on really cold days. Thanks, Lisa
  • KrystinaMTL
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Cafelelia wrote: »
    Hi everyone
    I am a new member of the Melt Aways. @Jamie6636 mentioned that members could join even if not doing Beachbody. I am running my second half marathon in early June and would really like to post my weekly plan here to help with accountability. Is that ok? I have 4 to 5 runs per week, plus strength training at least two days. I live in Toronto, Canada and will need extra help getting out the door on really cold days. Thanks, Lisa

AWESOME !!!!
    Of course you can join ! We love people ! lol
    And a fellow-canadian to boot !!! Yay !!!! COld ? Ya. I can relate. Hence the profile pic lol
    But so can Bianca and Jamie as they are also "north".
    I live in Montreal :)

I ran 4 Half-Marathons in the last few years. I am not fast by any means but I did RUN (jog of course) the last two completely as I alternated walk/jog when I did the first two. I set my PB a year ago on the Hypothermic Half in Montreal last February at 2h40m which I am still stoked about. It was -24oC for God's sake ! lol Anyway, I am super excited to have you on board here and who knows... I might start retraining for another Half in the future... who knows ! ;)

Feel free to add me (or any of us here) as a friend if you want max accountability

Welcome !
    Krystina
  • ScottyTheGent
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Cafelelia wrote: »
    Hi everyone

Hell, I'm just tryna make it through a 10k in the next couple months lol being able to see your training will help me. Welcome to the group, feel free to add me.
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    So glad to find some fellow runners (and a fellow Canuck) & thanks for letting me join the group!! I am slow, but I love to run even in the cold (but wow Krystina, -24C?!) My official training plan starts next week so will post on the weekend. I am running the Niagara Women’s Half on June 3rd. It is a fun race, mostly women, very supportive and they give you a bottle of wine in your gift bag! Katerine Switzer, the first woman to officially run the Boston Marathon, will be opening the race. My only goals are to finish, and to run a bit faster and be a bit lighter than my first half race. Thanks!
  • bianca616
    Options

Hey ladies !!!
    Jamie, looks like our schedule lines up with yours this week !!!!
    Here it is for you Bianca:
    • Monday: Chisel Balance
    • Tuesday: Max Hammer Strength
    • Wednesday: Chisel Cardio
    • Thursday: Iso Speed Hammer
    • Friday: Chisel Agility
    • Saturday: Hammer Power. Yes. A 6th workout.
    • Sunday: Rest

Bianca, Jamie is doing it. We can also do it. Let's do it.
    ;):o:p:#<3o:):*:'(:):D

OMG!!! 6?!

Okokokokokokokokokok

Let's do it!!! Man, you ladies are tough! Thank you for the push. I needed it. <3
  • bianca616
    Options
    @KrystinaMTL , invite @jlburns2005 . She mentioned she has Beachbody on demand in her introduction to the team and maybe would like to join our group.

Thanks!
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    @KrystinaMTL , invite @jlburns2005 . She mentioned she has Beachbody on demand in her introduction to the team and maybe would like to join our group.

Thanks!

Done ;)