Over here !!!

Options

Replies

• Jamie6636
    Jamie6636 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    bianca616 wrote: »
    Jamie6636 wrote: »
    I had a couple of adult beverages Thursday and Friday night. OK maybe a lot of adult beverages on Friday night. This always seems to set me back. Going to just keep sticking with my plan! Today I am finishing up my week with Chisel Agility.

Monday: Hammer Power
    Tuesday: Chisel Balance
    Wednesday: Hammer Conditioning
    Thursday: Total Body Hammer
    Friday: Chisel Agility
    Saturday: off
    Sunday P90x Yoga

We can do this Jamie! I have to try the P90x yoga. I would like to do a yoga class since I haven't done one yet.

We got it! The p90x yoga is 90 minutes but a good portion of it is stretching which is why I love it. Don't you just love having all of these workouts at our fingertips!? I love it. I am behind a day and did Hammer Power- I still feel very uncoordinated with this one. Yesterday was busy and I drank zero water. Going to try and make up a workout during the week.
  • Jamie6636
    Options
    Gotta so p90x plyometrics today. If y'all wanna burn a lot of calories y'all should try it. Jumping around for 50 minutes minus the warm up. It's a great cardio/leg exercise

Yeah its a killer! Great workout.
  • KrystinaMTL
    KrystinaMTL Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    1. Chisel Agility
    2. Hammer Power ( <3 this one )
    3. Chisel Balance
    4. Hammer conditioning : Tonight after work
    5. Total Body Hammer: Sunday

You guys are doing great !!!!
    I love this thread. It is really working for me !

I am in a new work pantsuit that is the smallest thing I have ever worn !
    Ever.
    Nuts.
    Love it.
    Keep on keeping on gang !!!!!!!!!!
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    a00sbbt7yvwx.jpg
  • Jamie6636
    Options
    1. Chisel Agility
    2. Hammer Power ( <3 this one )
    3. Chisel Balance
    4. Hammer conditioning : Tonight after work
    5. Total Body Hammer: Sunday

You guys are doing great !!!!
    I love this thread. It is really working for me !

I am in a new work pantsuit that is the smallest thing I have ever worn !
    Ever.
    Nuts.
    Love it.
    Keep on keeping on gang !!!!!!!!!!

This is awesome! Yay for tiny pants!
  • Jamie6636
    Options
    Heres my Friday check in:

Monday: oops
    Tuesday: Hammer Power/ P90x yoga
    Wednesday: Chisel Balance/ 80 day obsession booty
    Thursday: Hammer Conditioning
    Friday: Total Body Hammer

Sunday: Chisel Agility

Something that has made me really happy about Hammer and Chisel is that my focus is on getting stronger. With that, I have noticed that my back/ core has gotten stronger and it just makes me feel better overall. I had a spot in my back that has bothered me for the last 2 years. I thought it was an injury but now that I am not feeling it I am wondering if my back was just weak in that area. The other thing I love is that with lifting weights my focus is less on losing weight which I think has been very positive. The weight is not falling off but I am totally seeing changes is in my body. It feels so good. My friend is still doing 80 day obsession and it is motivating me to check out other workouts which has also been fun.

Thanks for being here my friends. I love that we have each other and it is soooo helpful! <3

Everyone be good and have an outstanding weekend!
  • bianca616
    bianca616 Posts: 295 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options

Something that has made me really happy about Hammer and Chisel is that my focus is on getting stronger. With that, I have noticed that my back/ core has gotten stronger and it just makes me feel better overall. I had a spot in my back that has bothered me for the last 2 years. I thought it was an injury but now that I am not feeling it I am wondering if my back was just weak in that area. The other thing I love is that with lifting weights my focus is less on losing weight which I think has been very positive. The weight is not falling off but I am totally seeing changes is in my body. It feels so good. My friend is still doing 80 day obsession and it is motivating me to check out other workouts which has also been fun.

Thanks for being here my friends. I love that we have each other and it is soooo helpful! <3

I KNOW!!!!!! I am totally in the same place as you!!! I have felt great since I started lifting and my focus had also moved away from only losing weight. I have lost like 3 pounds in 3 weeks but the changes in my strength and contour have been noticeable. It feels so freeing to not have the number on the scale be the only indicator of my progress. I am totally hooked!

It's sooooo awesome to be doing this with you guys!! You keep me accountable and your progress inspires and motivates me. THANK YOU!

WE ARE DOING THIS!!!!
  • bianca616
    Options
    My progress this week:

Monday
    Hammer power
    PIYO lower body
    Brazil butt lift carnivale -15 min abs

Tuesday
    Chisel agility
    Refresh yoga-chill flow
    Brazil butt lift-bum bum rapido

Wednesday
    Chisel balance

Thursday
    Hammer conditioning
    Brazil butt lift-extreme

Friday
    Off

Saturday scheduled
    Total body hammer

Intense week of working out! My plan is to get my Saturday workout in early and maybe fit in a random workout with my daughter this weekend. Feeling good...

• KrystinaMTL
    Options

Question :smile:
    Jamie, when you write 2 workouts on the same day like tuesday and wednesday, do you really do both of these ? Or you choose the one you feel like doing that day. If you do both, may I ask why ? I'm only curious of the thinking behind it...

Also, I totally agree with the focus being much less on the scale when strength training. Bianca and I were saying the same thing to each other in a side email. I love that freeing feeling. Scale is some info, not all the info. Pants don't lie !!! lol

I am soo soooo happy to be doing this WITH you guys.
    It's such a blessing.
    <3
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    My progress this week:

Monday
    Hammer power
    PIYO lower body

Tuesday
    Chisel agility
    Refresh yoga-chill flow

Wednesday
    Chisel balance

Thursday
    Hammer conditioning
    Brazil butt lift-extreme

Friday
    Off

Saturday scheduled
    Total body hammer

Intense week of working out! My plan is to get my Saturday workout in early and maybe fit in a random workout with my daughter this weekend. Feeling good...

Check this girl out !!
    She's MY Buddy ladies and gentlemen, MY buddy.

Me is pRRRoud.
    <3<3<3
  • Jamie6636
    Options

Jamie, when you write 2 workouts on the same day like tuesday and wednesday, do you really do both of these ? Or you choose the one you feel like doing that day. If you do both, may I ask why ? I'm only curious of the thinking behind it...

Also, I totally agree with the focus being much less on the scale when strength training. Bianca and I were saying the same thing to each other in a side email. I love that freeing feeling. Scale is some info, not all the info. Pants don't lie !!! lol

It's such a blessing.
    <3

I actually get both workouts in that day. All of my hammer and chisel I do at home. I am super lucky in that I can get workouts done at work. I can't do super intense ones but yoga is perfect. I work overnights in a private home and sometimes I have up to 6 hours of down time. The family that I work for doesn't care what I do as long as I don't fall asleep because the client that I have is dependent on a ventilator. ( They actually want me up and moving around) Yeah-I get paid to workout so I have no excuse to not get a workout in.
  • Jamie6636
    edited January 2018
    Options
    My progress this week:

Monday
    Hammer power
    PIYO lower body

Tuesday
    Chisel agility
    Refresh yoga-chill flow

Wednesday
    Chisel balance

Thursday
    Hammer conditioning
    Brazil butt lift-extreme

Friday
    Off

Saturday scheduled
    Total body hammer

Oooh so you like the butt lift? Going to have to give it a try. Holy awesome week!
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options

It's such a blessing.
    <3

I actually get both workouts in that day. All of my hammer and chisel I do at home. I am super lucky in that I can get workouts done at work. I can't do super intense ones but yoga is perfect. I work overnights in a private home and sometimes I have up to 6 hours of down time. The family that I work for doesn't care what I do as long as I don't fall asleep because the client that I have is dependent on a ventilator. ( They actually want me up and moving around) Yeah-I get paid to workout so I have no excuse to not get a workout in.

That's a smart girl !
    That's what I call maximizing your time !!!!
    ;)
  • bianca616
    Options

Oooh so you like the butt lift? Going to have to give it a try. Holy awesome week!

My daughter has been picking that one and they are pretty good. A lot are short workouts but intense. The trainer is a character and I have to laugh at him sometimes but they do the job. Loving my on demand!
  • bianca616
    Options
    4fty5jxlpc5u.jpg
  • ScottyTheGent
    ScottyTheGent Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Just got on demand, gon do this 5 day water fast mon-friday and start p90x2 next weekend...what are some lighter workouts I could do to double up on?
  • Jamie6636
    Options
    Just got on demand, gon do this 5 day water fast mon-friday and start p90x2 next weekend...what are some lighter workouts I could do to double up on?

have you tried Hard Corps 22? They are intense but shorter.
  • Jamie6636
    Options
    Monday Max Hammer Strength
    Tuesday Total Body Chisel
    Wednesday Hammer Plyometrics
    Thursday
    Friday p90x yoga
    Saturday
    Sunday Iso Strength Chisel

I might try to get another one in but I know I am going to be out of town so I'm not going to set myself up for failure. :)
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    Monday Max Hammer Strength
    Tuesday Total Body Chisel
    Wednesday Hammer Plyometrics
    Thursday
    Friday p90x yoga
    Saturday
    Sunday Iso Strength Chisel

I might try to get another one in but I know I am going to be out of town so I'm not going to set myself up for failure. :)

Smart ;)
    I also would rather add one when everything is done than not do one that was planned. All about setting ourselves up for success right ?!

My week looks like this:
    1. Monday after work: Chisel Agility
    2. Tuesday: Rest (I have a work shindig after work)
    3. Wednesday after work: Max Hammer strength
    4. Thursday after work: Total Body Chisel
    5. Friday morning: Hammer Plyometrics
    6. Saturday: Iso strength chisel
    7. Sunday: Rest or bonus cardio day (after work)... :sunglasses:
  • KrystinaMTL
    edited January 2018
    Options
    • Monday after work: Chisel Agility
    • Tuesday: Rest (I have a work shindig after work)
    • Wednesday after work: Max Hammer strength
    • Thursday after work: Total Body Chisel
    • Friday morning: Hammer Plyometrics
    • Saturday: Iso strength chisel
    • Sunday: Rest or bonus cardio day (after work)... :sunglasses:

This went better than usual. I mean, this one kicks my *kitten*. Legs die as they should and cardio hit the ceiling as it should. But this time it just felt a little different. I still hit failure at the end but I did better throughout.
    Anyway, it is sooooo motivating to feel the improvement. I am up on the scale since last week by a pound and a half and I don't care. My body is reacting to this awesome work. I'm letting it. ;)

Have a great week guys !