Over here !!!

Options

Replies

• Jamie6636
    Jamie6636 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    [

THIS IS AWESOME!! Wow!

I think I will make 4 workout days my goal for the week. I did Hammer Plyometrics and it was tough! My bands haven't come in yet so I had to modify that section as well as the times with the bench but it was still hard.

Totally out of my comfort zone!!
    [/quote]

My schedule might just be a little too ambitious. December was hard because I was working out but not doing the workouts I wanted. Now that I don't have as much company I get to do what I want. Maybe a little too excited! Already had to modify but got a workout done. Tomorrow Hammer Plyometrics

Monday-Chisel Balance
    Tuesday-Hammer Plyometrics
    Wednesday-Iso strength chisel
    Thursday- off
    Friday- P90x yoga
    Saturday-chisel endurance
    Sunday-Total body hammer+ 10 minute ab hammer
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    You guys sound like you have a solid plan going. They have opened another Planet Fitness that is closer to my house, so I am going to start going more consistently.
  • KrystinaMTL
    KrystinaMTL Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    OMG @Jamie6636 and @bianca616 you guys are BLOWING ME AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so pumped to be doing this with the both of you !
    I also REstarted the 60 day calendar so we can do it together
    I therefore did Chisel Balance yesterday as it was my Day 1.
    Tonight is Hammer Plyometrics.
    I will do 4 H&C a week + 1 random bonus cardio

So this week is:
    • Chisel Balance
    • Hammeer Plyometrics - Tonight after work
    • Iso chisel - Thursday after work
    • Iso speed hammer - Friday after work
    • Random cardio - Saturday morning

To answer your EQUIPMENT questions I have a pull-up bar with a ..... what the heck do they call it.... modifier thingny.... ajustment band.... something rather. It rocks. I invested last year and am very happy I did. I have a straight bench, a stability ball and the ajustable weight system 3-24 pounds. I also have 30 and 35 pound dumbells. Ohhhh yes ! I use them !!!! It's awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2018 is gonna rock !!!
    We are going to make our bodies so much stronger and tighter !!!

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,436 Member
    Options

“OMG @Jamie6636 and @bianca616 you guys are BLOWING ME AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Gooo goooo, yay!

DreaRN15 wrote: »
    You guys sound like you have a solid plan going. They have opened another Planet Fitness that is closer to my house, so I am going to start going more consistently.

I love my gym is 1 1/2 miles away...That’ll make it easier. I need to fit Piyo back in, I REALLY love it! On the bright side, my holiday weight is dropping, yay!
  • Jamie6636
    Options
    @KrystinaMTL can you take a pic of your pull up bar set up? Also does your bench fold up at all?
  • bianca616
    bianca616 Posts: 295 Member
    Options

So this week is:
    • Chisel Balance

To answer your EQUIPMENT questions I have a pull-up bar with a ..... what the heck do they call it.... modifier thingny.... ajustment band.... something rather. It rocks. I invested last year and am very happy I did. I have a straight bench, a stability ball and the ajustable weight system 3-24 pounds. I also have 30 and 35 pound dumbells. Ohhhh yes ! I use them !!!! It's awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2018 is gonna rock !!!

Holy crap!! You use 30 & 35 pound dumbbells in this workout series!!?? Woah! I feel way behind already!

I WANT ALL THAT EQUIPMENT TOO!! Now that you have told me you have the pull up bar, modifier thingy, and bench I might have to get it now too! I want us to be doing the same workout.

Is your pull up bar one that attaches to the doorway? Which bench do you have?I NEED DETAILS! I want to start pricing everything and make a plan.

I am so pumped!!
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    Jamie6636 wrote: »
    @KrystinaMTL can you take a pic of your pull up bar set up? Also does your bench fold up at all?
    bianca616 wrote: »

So this week is:
    • Chisel Balance

2018 is gonna rock !!!

Holy crap!! You use 30 & 35 pound dumbbells in this workout series!!?? Woah! I feel way behind already!

I WANT ALL THAT EQUIPMENT TOO!! Now that you have told me you have the pull up bar, modifier thingy, and bench I might have to get it now too! I want us to be doing the same workout.

Is your pull up bar one that attaches to the doorway? Which bench do you have?I NEED DETAILS! I want to start pricing everything and make a plan.

I am so pumped!!

Ok guys, I'll take pics of my workout studio when I get home.
    I have the goal to "pretty it up" this year. Right now I've got all I need and it's functional. It's just not "organized" shelf wise and pretty yet like it will be when my time and budget permits it.
    In the meantime (I'm at work and it's slow) I'll try and find the amazon links I purchased the modifier band thingny.

My bench does NOT incline and I do not regret that choice at all.

Back in a bit
    xo
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    This is the type of pull-up bar I bought at my local sport store. I paid about 30$. It fits inside the doorway as shown. You only have to screw in 2 circular caps, one on each side of the doorway and then extend the (twistable) bar to fit properly inside.

https://www.amazon.ca/Crown-Sporting-Goods-Express-Workout/dp/B017KXJXN4/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1515004559&sr=8-9&keywords=pull+up+bar+doorway
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    And this is the EXACT pull-up ASSIST BAND I bought in 2016.
    Works like a charm.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B014R2S1VG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  • Jamie6636
    Options
    As promised
    :-)

Totally jealous. Great to know you just got the flat bench and it works. I have a pull up bar that I can't use it so I am going to order the assist. This is an awesome set up!
  • bianca616
    Options
    As promised
    :-)

You have a beautiful home and a truly amazing setup!! A true "She-den" of fitness.

I have already started looking at equipment and am inspired to get myself a better set up. My husband found most of his equipment on Craigslist so I am going to check that out.

Thank you for the pictures @KrystinaMTL !!
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    Awhhhh Thanks guys !!!
    I truly think the right equipment and having an area that is functional and appropriate is a definite plus.
    We must invest in ourselves. We are important. ;)

Looking forward to seeing your pics of your present and future body changing areas ! :p
  • bianca616
    Options
    @KrystinaMTL , Can you change the name of the forum or do we have to start a new one? I was going to post about our group on the team forum in case there are any others who want to join. Since we are doing other Beachbody workouts, I thought a name change might be in order. Any thoughts?
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    Great idea !
    DONE.

I still don't have a clue of what link to put in order to "invite" our members...
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    • Chisel Balance

Hard ?
    Yes.
    Worthit ?
    Tsssss. Ya.
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    I can also set it to "public".... wanna try that ? See what happens ...
  • Jamie6636
    Options
    Monday-Chisel Balance
    p90x Yoga
    Wednesday-Hammer Plyometrics/ A little obsessed (Total Body Core)
    Thursday- off
    Friday- iso chisel strength

I invited a friend to join us. She is doing A little obsessed/80 day obsession on beachbody. I really hope she joins so we can hear about it.
  • KrystinaMTL
    Options
    Jamie6636 wrote: »
    Monday-Chisel Balance
    p90x Yoga
    Wednesday-Hammer Plyometrics/ A little obsessed (Total Body Core)
    Thursday- off
    Friday- iso chisel strength

I invited a friend to join us. She is doing A little obsessed/80 day obsession on beachbody. I really hope she joins so we can hear about it.

Awesome Jamie !
    Great idea on the invite.

I set our group to public.... we'll see what happens.
    I'll change it back if we don't like it.
    ;)