Tracey's Maintenance Journal - Year One

Options

Replies

• katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Nice meal & maintenance. I agree you just have to experiment and have history to figure out what works for you uniquely. May a well start with more and see what you can get away with and then widdle down to to what works for you mentally and physically.
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Today's Meal eaten around 6:00 pm.

78n31fjr11kt.jpg
  • jeanona
    jeanona Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Your meal looks really good! My kind of foods actually.

Well done on the weight loss and good job sticking to the one meal a day rule. I would love to eat as late as possible like what you're doing but I'm too hungry during the day time. It would have made things easier with family meals if I am able to.
  • katjustkat
    Options
    OOOoooo good...that was my first thought when I saw your meal. Can you believe i have never made mac n' cheese?? I will one day! Dagnabbit....hubby would never touch it and son is off of white stuff....one day lol
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    They make lentil pasta that is pretty good.
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Looks good, Tracey! I would kill for some greens, but I can't seem to find any fresh ones (or canned, for that matter!) around here. I will probably have to go up to North Miami for that, and I probably will soon. I miss them so much!
    I echo the lentil pasta, as well as Banza's chickpea pasta!
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    OMG, the mac and cheese looks so so good.... Drool...
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    Today's Official Reporting:

y1d0pj0c56bt.png

I was able to follow my new plan and will be sticking with it. If it can keep me below 155 then I have room for occasional off plan days with the forever goal of staying below 160.
  • brittdee88
    edited January 2018
    Options
    YAAAAAY, Tracey!
    I'm taking notes on your plan :#
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    I took the eat after 5 from Bob I think. I did Saturday and Sunday as OMADs without a time so that if we were eating out for an event or occasion, that would be my meal for the day and most Sundays we go out to eat after church and that will be my meal for the day.
  • katjustkat
    Options
    Wow 153 that's great...a lot came off since the 1st. Nice you can plan like that...you're very conscientious.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Thats a big lossTracey, your plan is working very well :)
  • tlblanksfit
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Last night's meal. I didn't get around to eating until 8:30 pm and boy was I ready for it.

agklv7bv6sat.jpg

green beans with onions, turkey loaf, cabbage, macaroni and cheese, corn bread, Italian chicken thigh, and dark chocolate almonds
  • brittdee88
    Options
    Your meal looks SO good!
    I know that's cabbage (which I also love!), but the overall feel of your meal just reminded me that I can get canned collard greens when I go up to visit my parents this weekend! I am checking a bag (thank you, Southwest!!!!), so I can and will bring a ton back.
    I love those flavored almonds -- have you ever tried Nature Box? They have all different flavors, and they are all so good!
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    I have not tried Nature Box, I will have to check them out.
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    I like the Glory Foods canned collard greens.
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Tracey, your meals always look great. I haven’t had cabbage in I can’t remember how long, and now I find myself wondering why. It’s definitely making the meal roster this week!
  • katjustkat
    edited January 2018
    Options
    ya...that definitely looks scrumptious! There should be a holiday assigned to that yumminess. How about....OMAD Revolution Day! Ya! >:)
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Your doing well! Keep it up!
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    Last night's meal. Eaten around 5:30

72aoc9c3lr9d.jpg