Tracey's Maintenance Journal - Year One

Options

Replies

• tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Bob, I agree. The five pound range I desire to bounce around in right now is 150-155. I have been above 155 for the past two weeks and I want to get back down to near 150.
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry your new plan didn't seem to work out, but basic OMAD always works so well for you, so I know you will get back down! After last week, we probably weigh around the same now, so we can be weight loss sisters once again. <3
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Bob, I agree. The five pound range I desire to bounce around in right now is 150-155. I have been above 155 for the past two weeks and I want to get back down to near 150.

I think when you drive to your lower range, you can do what you want tell you hit your upper range. Just make sure you get busy when you hit the upper range. I don't think we can balance weight perfectly. We will either be losing or gaining even if it is very slowly. That is why I think we need a high point to get going again because we are either losing or we are gaining back towards our high point, we will not sit still perfectly balanced. I believe that is why Joe said to pick a weight range to live in. My weight range is just 5-lbs but it is still a range.
  • tlblanksfit
    edited December 2017
    Options
    That sounds good to me. I will join you in your last 25 days in weight loss mode.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    By doing basic OMAD I know you will get back down to 150 ((Hugs))
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    It definitely works. Yesterday I was 159.3 and today I am 156.4. I am going to continue the basic OMAD course through January.
  • Jim_fbr
    Jim_fbr Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Good job Tracey.
  • brittdee88
    Options
    Nice drop, Tracey! I'm excited for you and happy that you have stayed the course with trying to figure out this maintenance thing.
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    Today's meal.

vb39fi54zsqx.jpg
    Salad with vidalia onion dressing, homemade chili, cornbread muffin, 2 salt and vinegar wings, and 2 hot wings
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Nice meal Tracey and super nice loss! KISS-OMAD is perfect just the way it's written...no need to rewrite the book...it's magic :)
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    Happy New Year Everyone! 2018 is going to be great!! :D:);)
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year, Tracey!
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year! I'm right with you on the basic OMAD to get the rest of this weight off... It works - just hard to get back into after doing other stuff (e.g. me doing 2MAD for the past 2 weeks... Yikes).
  • brittdee88
    edited January 2018
    Options
    How was yesterday, Tracey? Are we back to being weight loss sisters? Came in at 154.8 today.
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    Yesterday was a bit of a splurge and I came in at 156.8 this morning. I am back on track today so I'll be right behind you soon I hope.
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    I have decided to ditch the goal range for now. I am just now aiming to stay below 160 pounds. However low I can get is gravy, but as long as I stay below 160 pounds I am satisfied.
  • brittdee88
    Options
    Nice! You look great, so that sounds like a good plan. Will you be making a new plan?
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    You do look great, I agree. Trying to get to a certain weight has always been my downfall in the past I think. I was always trying to get under 150 when I looked perfectly fine in the 155 range. I'd start extreme dieting because my body never liked going below around 155 and then everything would fall apart and I'd gain it all back. I think staying below 160 is an excellent plan...
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with staying at a descent weight. I stayed mostly constant last year and then decided to lose some at the end of the year. I can maintain fairly easily but losing is work for me and takes some mental energy so I sometimes need to recharge to lose again.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Nothing wrong with that :)