Tracey's Maintenance Journal - Year One

Options

Replies

• tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I think I am the same. When I eat outside my OMAD, it makes me just want more.
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    This was a bad week for me, but I will bounce back from this day forward and hopefully not see these numbers again. Aiming for below 155 this week.

tn56jd8ql64n.png
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Thats right, you will bounce back!!! :)
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    This morning I went to do my work out and my husband was on the new treadmill so I went and got on the tread-climber. I had not remembered how to change the user settings on it so I had been using it with the weight I had when I first set it up. Well this morning, I figured out how to get to the user settings and when I got to the weight that I had set for myself when I set it up it said 197 pounds. I was 197 pounds when I got this treadclimber and now today I was able to lower that weight by 40 pounds. I was a really happy camper. :D;):)
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    AWESOME!!! :)
  • Jim_fbr
    Jim_fbr Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Now that's a non scale victory! nice.
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    *clapping*
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    What perfect timing to see that after a not-so-great week! There really are no coincidences :)
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Wow cool on the lower weight setting on the tread-climber! That's a big number. Have a great night.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    I find that if I go too low on calories on a fast day, I have a very hard time making it the next day and since I didn't bring any food to work, there is only the junk snack bar and that can get me in trouble. I'm more of fan of doing a 16:8 for maintenance than water fasts and such for the reason mentioned. A water fast might not work so well for me. For others, that might be the ticket but I think it would probably cause me to eat more later.
  • brittdee88
    Options
    Hey, Tracey! How are things going?
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    Things are going well. I was at 155.5 this morning so I am headed back in the right direction. My weekly average right now is 157. I would like to get this down to 155. I am still trying to figure things out.

The last couple of days I had coffee in the morning and my chocolate kale shake in the afternoon and ate my meal after work and I have been able to get back down.

I am happy that I am in the right mindset that even if I have off days I am eager to get back on track and not let the gains get out of control. You have to stay on top of things or they can get out of control very quickly.
  • brittdee88
    Options
    That makes a lot of sense!
    I wonder if the caffeine and additional protein (I'm assuming the kale shake is a protein shake?) is helping with keeping meals under control. I was thinking earlier about having protein shakes/bars after yoga sessions in maintenance to promote recovery but also curb my appetite so that my meals don't get too crazy.
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Good job Tracey; you're just cruising along the highway staying in your lane B)
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    Last night's meal.

z27jrhim952e.jpg
  • Jim_fbr
    Options
    Great looking meal Tracey, as usual.
  • tlblanksfit
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Today's Weight 155.8 On TrendWeight I am trending at a weight of 155.6.

jyjchzrsjlvx.png

I have a new plan that I will be starting today. I am not going to put it out there yet, I am just going to do it and see how it goes. I am thinking it is something I can stick to long term and can be adjusted to fit with anything that might come up like a special occasion or some kind of event. If all goes well with it I will share what I am doing, if not, I will figure something else out. Failure is not an option here.

• Brendalea69
    Options
    Good luck with your new plan!!! :)
  • tlblanksfit
    Options
    Day one of the plan went smoothly. So far today is going without a hitch. I do think this will work for the long haul.
  • Jim_fbr
    Options
    Day one of the plan went smoothly. So far today is going without a hitch. I do think this will work for the long haul.
    Admire your patience and perseverance.
    You'll find what works for you, and everything will fall into place when you do. It will just feel right.